Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Kalen Dragnov  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Kalen Dragnov  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Kalen Dragnov  EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Kalen Dragnov  EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Kalen Dragnov  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Kalen Dragnov  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Kalen Dragnov  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Kalen Dragnov  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Kalen Dragnov  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Kalen Dragnov  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Kalen Dragnov  I_vote_lcapKalen Dragnov  I_voting_barKalen Dragnov  I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Kalen Dragnov  I_vote_lcap0%Kalen Dragnov  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Kalen Dragnov  I_vote_lcap100%Kalen Dragnov  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Kalen Dragnov

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

Kalen Dragnov  Empty
PostSubject: Kalen Dragnov    Kalen Dragnov  EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:03 pm

"I hope this one will be more interesting than the last one... he broke to easily"

Kalen Dragnov
Kalen Dragnov  Hibari_Kyoya_full_598214

«««IDENTITY»»»

Full Name: Kalen Dragnov
Nickname(s): Kal
Codename: Kingdom Killer
Alias(es): Ashton Dewmon
Race: Natural Zydon Elite
Affiliation: Neutral Evil

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 165lbs
Other Traits:
Tattoo on his left arm
Eyes glow gold when using his powers.

«««SKILL SET»»»

Powers:

Technopath - As a true Elite, Kalen was born with his powers rather than being modified to develop them. He was born with the ability to manipulate and feel all technology around him. Using his powers he is capable of deconstruction, reconstructing tech and manipulate tech around him.

• Techno-scan: Kalen is capable of scanning any and all kind of tech that enters his line of sight. Though this is only for things outside of his radius. Once they enter his sphere of 10 meters he is capable of feeling its presence and scanning it without seeing. When outside of his sphere he can only get a simple gist of what makes up the object and can only infer on the purpose. When its within his sphere he is able to completely understand all components of the technology in question.

• Hacking: Kalen is able to hack into even the toughest of security systems with only a look. Due to his control over machines the best option for someone who wants to keep him out of their diary may just be a simple key lock. To use the hacking Kalen must be within 10 meters of the object in question.

Hyper Intellegence - From a young age Kalen had always been gifted. In a society like the Zydon he where perfection was strived he took it one step further and trained his mind like no other. Due to this he can be considered the smartest being within the Zydon race. By human standards his mental capabilities can match with a single super computer. 

• "I have an army": Due to his intelligence, Kalen is capable of creating a multitude of gadgets, trinkets, and robots to allow him to get a one up on the enemy.

• Psychic Shields: After dealing with so many psionics on Zydon, Kalen has naturally built a resistance to mind based attacks. While this doesn't protect him from the abilities like telekinesis, it does protect him from those who would read his mind or wipe his memories.

Martial Arts Mastery - As surprising as it is, in order to achieve perfection one must not neglect the body when training the mind. Kalen took that to heart as he has mastered most of the Zydon martial arts. Since Zydon martial arts are similar if not exactly the same as Earth martial arts, Kalen can use every martial art on earth except for Krav Maga and sword-play based styles. Kalen has a preference for throw-based combat however.

Skills:

Peak human Condition (as per usual for Zydon)
Capable of making different types of technology
Capable of using all conventional weapons (except swords)
Can speak most of the languages in the Zydon Galaxy and some of the languages on Earth
Expert in the art of torture
Fast Learner

Physical Weaknesses:
Due to him not being experimented on by his race Kalen has a genetic defect that makes it so he cannot be near a specific element Hassium.

Kalen has low stamina, though he is naturally at peak human levels for everything, his stamina is low comparatively. He is more of a thinker than a fighter. 10 minutes of constant high intensity movement and he will be out of breath

Kalen has a small addiction to mangos hi-chews. he has to have one once every day. If not he will go into withdrawal.

Kalen isn't invincible though he will make tech to directly combat this he is just as susceptible to damage as any other being. He can be killed and can be mortally wounded by things that can hurt humans. 

Mental Weaknesses:

Kalen is very prideful about his Zydon heritage. So much so that he will be easily enraged when anyone steps on it. One cannot say he stops thinking but he is more persuaded toward the option that grants him instant gratification than something that will work in the long one.

Kalen likes to play with his enemies more than ending it. This causes some if not all of his matches to be long drawn out battles so he can enjoy watching his opponent squirm.

Kalen like all Zydon strive for perfection. While doing so he is willing to do whatever it takes in order to make himself better than he was the day before. Even going as far as to interrupt his plans mid happening in order to go straighten out his hair or something.

Kalen is also reliant on his weaponry. Without it he is more than your over-average human. He is quite aware that when it comes to superhuman standards he is unremarkable in the physical department. Due to this whenever he is unarmed, unless it is a part of his plan he will retreat and will only go into the melee if he has to.

Kalen can be considered a coward. As self-preservation is his main directive, he will quickly abandon any sort endeavor if he feels his life is in danger. Meaning if one wanted to stop him they just need endanger his livelihood.
Equipment:

Universal Translator: While Kalen knows most of the languages he has the translator for the few languages he doesn't know. It takes the sounds that creatures emit and translates the intention of said message to Kalen in a language he can understand.

Levitation Belt: One of Kalen's creations it allows him to negate gravity acting on his body allowing him to fly at speeds of 100 mph at most

Zydon Shields: An experimental device meant to protect the wearer from attacks of the physical kind. The user is surrounded in an energy bubble. Using these shields the user is able to protect themselves from a single 5 ton force of strike or 3 minutes of a constant 2 ton force before shattering. 

Zydon Gauntlet: This gauntlet allows Kalen to fire sonic waves at his opponent. These are sound based energy blasts capable of denting steel with concussive force. It can also be used to emit sounds at specific frequencies in order to shatter inanimate objects such as glass.

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality:

Kalen likes to consider himself a military man. He tells others that his dream was to go into the army when he was younger. Due to this he considers his business his army, he is the kind of leader that likes to push his underlings to the near breaking part. His calm demeanor as he sends his underlings into near death situations with seemingly little preparation or remorse tends to reinforce gain negative response from his peers. Though due to Alistair's charisma many seem to love him instead of hate him. Unfortunately he is the type of person to completely abandon his underlings in a pit of wolves with nothing but a single knife if it meaning bringing a goal of his to fruition. Many who love him would disagree, thinking he is much better than that but Kalen would leave his underlings in a ditch to complete a mission, though he likes to put a bit more thought into it than that.

Kalen is the analytical type of man. He tends to analyze most things that he comes into contact with when he first comes into contact with it. Due to this Alistair is very skeptical when he comes to contact with new people. Not only that he is also the kind of person who will place very little trust in those he isn't FULLY familiar with. Meaning if he doesn't have a pretty good idea of what kind of person you are at first glance. He will suspicious of you for the entirety of the encounter.

Kalen also likes to analyze a situation before he enters it. Very rarely will he ever jump in the middle of battle guns blazing on a whim. He will analyze the situation seriously and scan everything before him before making a single move. Due to this he has one of the lowest injury ratio on squads that he leads (though most of the time its in a simulations). Kalen tries to make others relax their guard by being very boastful. He will constantly remind everyone about his accomplishments as if they would forget if he doesn't keep talking about it. Causing many to ignore him, mainly try to get away from him, or write him off as a proud man incapable of humility.

Though don't get him wrong, Kalen like many sociopaths can be very charismatic. He is able to win over a entire crowd the moment he chooses to. It all depends on his mood. Due to this those who met him have a hard time hating him, rather some are actually reluctant to harm him.

Kalen has a secret passion. He loves to build things with his hands, so one can find him at times creating something new. He even goes as far to have a workshop in his home where he develops new objects. He also loves to test them on his friends, Kalen is so attached to this passion of his he will become sour when pried away from his work prematurely.

Kalen has a lot of pride for his race. As a Zydon if anyone attempts to mess with his home or step on their name, they will feel his vengeance. Not only that he is a slight Sadist. He enjoys watching his enemies squirm under his boot when he breaks them in a battle of wits. So much so that he tends to prolong conflict so his enemies know from the deepest depths of their souls, why they don't mess with the Zydon.

Strengths:

Strong Will
Master Strategist
Speaks Multiple Languages (cannot speak french, chinese, or korean)
Strong Leadership

Interests/Habits:
Addicted to the Earth Candy Jawbreakers
Loves Ginger ale
Searching for other Zydon's outside of the Zydon home world

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: Mother, Father, Sister, and Brother
Place of Origin: Zydon Homeworld
History: Kalen was one of the few Zydon born with actual powers not modified with them. With his power he spent most of his childhood under watch by the Zydon government. Due to his existence the Zydon's technology accelerated to where it is today. He was one of the special ones within the Zydon society. Through his life he was trained to be a scientist to help lead their race to perfection. So when they intercepted the probe from earth he was one of the first to be able to defend himself from the plague. 

Months after the incident on Zydon at the hands of the human cells, the Zydon would leave to wipe out the humans. Kalen was stuck having to rebuild the planet. After a few years and no message from the main force, Kalen was assigned to go figure out what happened to the main force. Kalen along with his robot force would make its way to the planet earth wondering what happened to his Zydon comrades and to finish the mission that they started.
Sample rp:

Last edited by Mr.Blade on Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Kalen Dragnov  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalen Dragnov    Kalen Dragnov  EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:06 pm

Claimed!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Kalen Dragnov  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalen Dragnov    Kalen Dragnov  EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:20 pm

This character is amazing! I'm excited to see how you involve him into the site!
Kalen Dragnov  Moriar10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kalen Dragnov  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalen Dragnov    Kalen Dragnov  Empty

Back to top Go down

Kalen Dragnov
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Character Building :: Graveyard-
Jump to: