Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Breakthrough  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Breakthrough  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Breakthrough  EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Breakthrough  EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Breakthrough  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Breakthrough  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Breakthrough  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Breakthrough  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Breakthrough  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Breakthrough  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Breakthrough  I_vote_lcapBreakthrough  I_voting_barBreakthrough  I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Breakthrough  I_vote_lcap0%Breakthrough  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Breakthrough  I_vote_lcap100%Breakthrough  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Breakthrough

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

Breakthrough  Empty
PostSubject: Breakthrough    Breakthrough  EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 8:11 pm

"..."

Alexander Regulus Matthews

Breakthrough  1170262_612730995488842_981236597_n
Cybertonian Form:

===IDENTITY===
   Full Name: Alexander Regulus Mathews
   Nickname(s): Alex
   Codename: Breakthrough
   Alias(es): Joshua Shephard, Abraham Hamilton, Rick James
   Classification: Monster
   Affiliation: Chaotic Good
   Birthday: 9/9/96

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
   Eye Color: Green
   Height: 5'7"
   Weight: 149lbs
   Other Traits:

• Wears glasses
  • Has a tattoo of a cockatrice on his back
  • Always wearing a shark-tooth necklace

===POWERS===

Powers:
Cybertonian Physiology- Due to being part Cybertonian after being stabbed with a serum, Alex has the ability to talk to machines. While he cannot actually manipulate machines, he can easily solicit any form of information from almost any piece of technology and convince them to lock others out. Not only that his mind is wired similar to a machine. Due to this Alex has developed a high-level intellect and photographic memory. When Breakthrough hacks into object he goes into what he calls "a dialogue" this is how he speaks to machines, while speaking to them he is completely helpless. Not only that without any inside help he is only able to hack into commercial and low level government terminals from a distance of 10 feet. Higher level security and firewalls may require him to have physical contact with the object or a terminal allowing him a actual keyboard to allow him to enter higher level security.

Super Strength -While compared to other Cybertonian whom have a superior strength of 10 tons, Alex has lesser strength; to any other human Alex has abnormal strength that is up to 5 tons.

Dermal Armor-  Alex is also quite durable when in his Cybertonian form his skin transforms and creates a bio-mechanical armor is able to withstand laser beams and rocket fire with ease. When lasers come into contact with his armor they due little to no damage. His armor is able to withstand heats up to 300 degrees and can block 26689.33 Newtons (around 3 tons of force)

Bionic Transformation - With Alex's cybertonian physiology he also gains the ability to mimic the attributes of machines he has encountered. By physically touching the object and hacking deep into the object Alex is able augment parts of his body to simulate these objects at any place and time. With this he can changed his arm into a hammer in order to attack an opponent, or transform his shoulder blades into a jet pack to fly away. Most of Alex's arsenal are weaponized versions of everyday objects. The objects that he simulate must be made of metal and have an energy using counterpart (if not already requiring energy to use).

• Current Usable Arsenall

1. Rocket Pack- A pair of cybernetic wings protrude from Alex's back and are able to propel him through the air at high speed ( around 200 mph). The Rocket pack can be broken by a single ton of force or an explosion.
  2. Battle Lasers- Photon lasers that are released from the hands and eyes are powerful enough to burn through iron. Anything stronger will not be burned through. These lasers can reach up to 30 feet and can be fired for at most 5 minutes.
  3. Radio Antenna- Allows Alex to hack into objects from a distance, works as a radar, and lets Alex listen to some tunes. The radio antenna is naturally implemented into his body and doesn't actually count to his actual arsenal as a weapon. So can be used without straining Alex.
  4. Boom Box- Using the Radio Antenna, Alex is able to form speakers on his chest allowing him to literally blast music at the opponents. These blasts frequency can differ and the sounds can create vibrations so great that they literally blast opponents away. The boombox can only really be used at close range. At full power it can knock an average human 3 yards away.
  5. World Smasher- Alex's hands grow to gigantic proportions and are used to smash the opponent around similar to a hammer. His fist grow to the size of a small mini-fridge. This weapon's durability is equal to Breakthrough's armor.
  6. Blade-  Alex's arms transforms into an assortment of blades and are used to cut down his opponent. These can range from moving saw blades to a simple knives. These blades usually are around 3 inches (in radius if saw blade) long though they can reach 1ft at most. These blades are as durable as their steel counterpart.

Skills:
 Adept Lock picking
 Genius-level intellect (in the field of technology)
 Photographic memory
 Skilled Instrumentalist

Weaknesses:
Alex has genophobia meaning he has a fear of women especially the beautiful ones, due to this he is unable to speak around them or put up much of a fight around them, He instead relies on his phone to speak for him by sending out radio signals. If he gets hit powerful electric shock exceeding 30,000 ampheres Breakthrough will be stunned and if it is twice that much Breakthrough will go down. After being hit with it Alex will find himself only able to use a quarter of his strength and half of his speed. It also takes around 5-10 minutes for him to regain his full strength. It also takes 3-5 minutes for breakthrough to scan and modify himself for a new adaptation. Breakthrough must also see the object in action to copy it, blue prints are useless to him.

Alex is also very weak to Uranium. It can be considered a Cybertonian's natural weakness. When it is around Alex loses feeling within his body and falls to his knees. From there he is basically an open target. Low level exposure gives him flu~like symptoms. Alex also tends to think analytically rather than emotionally. While this may allow him to make clearer decisions, he is unable to empathize with people making him seem more machine than man making teamwork hard.

Sound based and Magic Based attacks work on him the same as it would on any other human. When it comes to using his arsenal, Alex is only able to use two of his arsenal at a time. Not only that to change out his weaponry it takes around 30 seconds.

Equipment:
2x Flash Grenades - It has a four foot range

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Alex is a laid back, fast talking, Quick thinking kid. Well at least he thinks he is. He doesn’t realize that he is shy and doesn’t like to stand out whenever he is around people, but that doesn’t mean he is anti-social in fact he loves to socialize and hang around with his friends the hard part for him is actually making friends. In a fight Alex is quick to observe first and fight when most of the questions are answered he jumps into the fray with a quip or two coming your way.… That’s right folks we have a shy guy who talks during fights. Alex is a more analytical thinker than an a emotional thinker. Due to this it is hard for him to make friends as he has a hard time emphasizing with people. He tends to accidentally say harsh things when he doesn't mean to.

Alex loathes show offs. Whether they be big or small, skinny or fat, boy or girl he hates them. He doesn't understand why and he doesn't care much to ask why he just dislikes them. Alex also dislikes people who try to force their ideals onto others. He also hates to see people hurt others out of spite, he is more likely to fight opponents who hurt others then those who show off or attempt to force their ideals on others.

When not in his Cybertonian form Alex is a regular human. he can be hurt and killed like any other. He also has very little control over when he transforms. It just sort of... happens.

Strengths:
Genius level intellect in the field of machinery
Observant
Hard worker

Interests/Habits:
Hunting
Drinking
Books

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: 3 Stepsisters and 1 Step Mother

Place of Origin: Richmond, Virginia

Current City: Star City

History:
Alexander was born and raised in a predominately female household. His mother died at his birth and his father remarried when he was 5. Two years later Alex's father died. He was stabbed, by Jumper's three stepsisters while Jumper was watching. As Alex grew up he was constantly bullied by his sisters and mentally abused by his mother. This caused Alex at the age of 14 to leave his house to move somewhere else. He then moved in with a girl he gotten to come close with a few months after he left his house.

During the time he was with her he worked hard for money, cleaned the house, and relatively did everything that needed to be done. Then one day when he came home he found himself being held at gunpoint by a few dealers. Pulling him in the car he could see the girl he had work so hard for laughing at him counting money in her hands,, the last words he heard her say were "Men are so easy to manipulate."

Once he was taken, he spent a year working for the dealers that bought him, he was lucky enough to keep his organs as the other people usually lost a kidney or two. As he was working he was approached by a mysterious man, he didn't say much but he shoved something long and shiny in Alex's chest. Alex originally thought it was a knife but he felt his body change. His cellular structure slowly but surely were being rewritten. He felt as though he was no longer human, he was a monster.

As he began to change he felt himself slowly but surely going insane. For a time he heard voices inside of his head. He feared for what it meant, he would cry himself to sleep hoping the voices to stop. It was a week before he realized he was just picking up radio waves and not only that he could speak to machines, and he finally realized he was no longer human. His body changed, his skin turned blue and he didn't look normal anymore. It took him a few days to turn himself back into his average human form.

His body and mind went through multiple changes before he was able to go back to work. He found himself able to do complex math in the matter of seconds within his head. Not only that he found himself able to figure out the inner workings of any machine just by touching it. Unfortunately he never got back to work, the dealers whom enslaved him were brought to justice and now the police were after Alex. The next day Alex moved to Star city. Now free of his captors, not knowing what to do next or how he became this creature, he just began to look for his purpose.

Sample RP

Last edited by Mr.Blade on Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:23 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Breakthrough  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakthrough    Breakthrough  EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 12:48 am

Breakthrough  Joker-14
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Breakthrough  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakthrough    Breakthrough  EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 12:51 pm

First off, welcome back to the site blade I have missed you, seconded being born in 1996 would make him 18 right now, I should know I was born in 1996 and my birthday is next month so since his was last month he would still be only 18.

please make his strength and durability separate from the main one and explain it further, they will still be counted as sub powers.

I assume the things he can change into is made of metal, please explain how strong they are and maybe go in a bit more detail if you can on the other ones.

please make a limit on the lasers

Explain how well he can hack into things, like the max level of fire walls he can break or something along those lines.

How does blasting music affect his opponents?

Say exactly how big this hammer can get.

Say how big the swords can get.

Explain how the magic won't work on him the same way as humans.

Can you use all of your other forms all at once and how long does it take to form each one?

What is the range of the stun grenades and how many does he usually have on him at one time?

Lastly please fill out family current city and origins

Sorry cant code right now so no fancy bullet points.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

Breakthrough  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakthrough    Breakthrough  EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 2:16 pm

Well then, Firstly I would like to state wow I'm surprised you remember that! It has been awhile. Also before I get started I think you miss read I said magic works on him like any other human.

Now then Here is the list of fixes.

Made strength and durability separate from Cybertonian physiology

Added the durability of the weapons

Lowered the power of the laser

Stated that he can hack in to commercial and low-level government firewalls

Stated that by blasting music, I mean that he uses the vibrations at a loud volume to blast his opponents away

Added that he can only use two weapons at a time and how long it takes to form one

Added the range of stun gun and how many he has at a time

And added family fix
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Breakthrough  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakthrough    Breakthrough  EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 12:12 pm

• I meant two separate sub powers  
  • You did not fully explain how the resistance to lasers worked
  • Bones as strong as dimand is a bit to strong to start off with
  • I said to make a limit on the lasers you shoot out not make them weaker, when i say limit I mean he can only shoot _____ far and can only shoot them ______ long etc.
  • I still did not see how well he can hack things on the main power it self also can you say  how far away he can be until he can't hack into it.
  • please state how strong the boom box blasts are and the range your opponent could weight 2 tons rather than a normal person
  • Still didn't state durability of hammer
  • I don't see where you said only can use 2 weapons at a time
  • For stun grenade please state if it is throwing or how much smoke comes out radius wise i assume if it is throwing you don't need to put throwing rang down.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

Breakthrough  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakthrough    Breakthrough  EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:24 pm

fixed... the 2 weapon at a time was within weaknesses,
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster