Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) I_vote_lcapA very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) I_voting_barA very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) I_vote_lcapA very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) I_voting_barA very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) I_vote_lcap0%A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) I_vote_lcap0%A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) I_vote_lcap100%A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) Empty
PostSubject: A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All)   A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 4:39 pm

Magnus sat in his office, accepting another sum of money for his birthday. None of them had the correct age, he noted, they all were way too young, way too young. He was 801 today, and each of them ranged from 22 through 37, mortals could be very ignorant to the fact that looks aren't everything. This wasn't just a saying that ugly people tell others to get them to look past their crooked nose and short eyelashes, this was literally a saying that meant look beyond what yours eyes see.

Magnus was a very handsome young looking man, but you must look past that to see the age and wisdom in his eyes. 800 years on the Earth gives you a lot to think about, it gives you an insight on about everything, about.

Magnus decided to go for a walk, all of his true "friends" had died long ago, leaving this birthday a very empty one. Maybe he should destroy something for himself, a kind of "happy birthday to me" written in fire across the tallest building in StarCity.
Magnus shrugged off the idea and kept on walking down town, then it hit him. He was the son of the demon of death! A warlock! He could raise the dead! Magnus decided he was going to raise all of the dead from the cemetery and hopefully one of them will be older than him, it might make him feel better.

He finally made his way to the cemetery when he came across a grave stone that said "Better than in death, than in life.", Magnus kicked it.
Sometimes he craved death, he wanted to grow old and life a full life like the mortals! But alas, his demon blood does not allow this!
"Maybe one day." Magnus said with a sigh.
Magnus walked to the highest hill in the cemetery, so he could oversee everything. He would lift his hands out until they glowed black. He would motion his hands in a circle and murmur words in a language that could make a mortals ears deaf. He then would thrust his hands forward and the black from his hands would go to every grave in the cemetery, enveloping the grave until the dead bodies were lifted from their dirt nap. The skeletons and zombie like creatures would stand there for a moment, looking confused.

"Go forth and celebrate! For I who should have join you long ago is celebrating another year on this Earth!" Magnus commanded the dead. They all simply growled and grunted, heading off into the city.

5 minutes later.

Screaming would be heard throughout the city. Two people have already been bitten, their fleshed ripped from their body. They didn't turn into zombies like all the pop culture demanded it would, but it would soon grow infected and spread disease worse than the black plague. Lucky for humanity though, this would only last for 25 more minutes.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All)   A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:05 am

Leigh licked an ice cream cone the she.... 'found' as she watched the zombies attack the civilians as she sat on a roof swinging her legs. "Hmmmmm..... weird...." She then looked over and saw Magnus 'Hey I know him.... he was the important dude or something that was having a birthday today' she noticed he was alone and frowned and thought for a bit before dropping her ice cream on someones head below as she parcored down and casually walked into a toy store that was now empty looking at the stuffed animals. She looked at a wolf stuffed animal and smiled grabbing it and a piece of candy. She then walked over to magnus from behind easily dodging the zombies. She then tugged on his pants leg and held out the presents. "Hey mister, I know you don't know me but I knew it was your birthday and noticed you were alone so I got you these so you could hug the wolf and not feel so alone." She smiled to him "No one should be alone on their birthday! oh and I got you candy cause candy is awesome!"
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All)   A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 3:26 pm

ZOMBIES!!??!! Zombies in the streets!!! Rachel was just minding her business, when zombies struggled into the street, people ran in all directions, terrified of getting bitten. This made it easy for Rachel to escape without being noticed, after getting a certain distance she ducked into an abandoned alley and waited for the crowd to pass, then she took off her clothes, revealing the flexible hooded suit underneath.

She changed her hair and eyes using her powers, turning them a shade of blue similar to the sky on a cloudless day. She ran out and used her power, taking on a form similar to a gust of wind and going back towards the scene very quickly. She rushed at a zombie and reformed in front of him, as she could not attack in her wind form, she kicked him in the face, then flipped him and crushed it's skull underfoot.

A zombie came at her, she turned back into wind and went several meters behind it, then turned around and zoomed back at it, she reformed in mid-air a few feet behind it, sticking her foot forward as if jump kicking. Her momentum kept her going and her kick struck him super fast, sending it flying. The zombies' attention was on her now, they all stumbled towards her. She smiled and prepared to meet them.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All)   A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 3:39 pm

As Magnus watched from the hill as his zombies terrorized the streets, he smirked. He tended to keep to himself, but tonight he decided to do something for himself, something he hadn't done in a long time.
A few moments passed when he felt a tug on his pants. Magnus would turn around to face a girl with a stuffed animal and a piece of candy for him.

Magnus would smile at the girl and take the two gifts. "Thank you child, it is very nice to see such kindness still roaming this Earth." Magnus told her, smiling. "I am very grateful for the gift and I'll return the favor one day, what is your name?" He asked as he put the piece of candy in his pocket and held the wolf close to him.

Meanwhile, the zombies progressively became slower and there attacks became weaker. Magnus's attention became more focused on the girl, leaving the zombies two more minutes to destroy before they go to their, once final, resting place.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All)   A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:23 am

Leigh smiled to him this guy was really nice, she hadn't expected him to take her gifts normally people didn't knowing she was just a thief little kid who lived on the streets making her gifts less valuable and most likely stolen. "I don't really like to go by my real name all too much anymore, brings up old memories and all, but I go by Alex currently. What about you sir?" She couldn't exactly remember his name but even if she did it was only kind to learn others names just in case they stab you in the back later so then you can hunt them down and stab them literally back.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All)   A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 1:20 pm

Rachel noticed that the zombies were getting weaker and slower, this gave Rachel and excellent idea, she turned her hair and eyes Yellow and an armour of rock formed around her body. The zombies tried to bite and scratch her, but they couldn't get through if they tried all night. Rachel swung her fist, her armour slowed her down, but against these things she was practically kid flash.

Her rock fist struck the jaw of one zombie, taking it's head off. She swung around, which in this state was more of a slow turn, and struck another one, taking it out. At this rate, it would take a few hours to take out those zombies, yay! That wasn't taking into account the fact that moving around in this armour was tiring, she'd have to take a few breaks before she beat these guys.

However, after two minutes, just as Rachel was getting tired, the zombies forgot about her and started to go back to the cemetery. Rachel widened her eyes in surprise for a few seconds, was she supposed to feel glad they were leaving, or insulted because they were leaving? Either way, Rachel undid her armour and followed them.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All)   A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:46 pm

Magnus would rub his head, a small head ache coming on after the zombies finally were coming back. They would soon walk to where there graves were, and if they made it inside, they would collapse, others didn't have the time to get inside and just collapsed on top of their graves.
He would then look at the girl and smile. "Magnus Bane, High Warlock of Starcity." He introduced himself with a Bow.

"Thank you Alex for the birthday gifts, they really do mean a lot." Magnus would say with a soft smile. "Do you have a home? Not many parents would let their kids run about this late at night."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All)   A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:03 pm

When zombies passed them Leigh ignored them since they weren't attacking, it would be dumb to attack them and waste the energy when they weren't attacking. She wasn't into bowing so she just gave a slight wave with a smile "Nice to meet you Magus, very cool name. And no problem, I'm just glad you accepted them, not many people do." Then he mentioned parents and she tried to push off all coming memories now was not the time. "Not exactly... they don't call me the street rat for nothing." she said jokingly, the name "the street rat' was commonly known but people who were looking for info on anyone and thing because it was rumored that said person was supposed to have said info. "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All)   A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 6:49 pm

(OOC: This will be my exit post, unless something else happens that she would respond to)

Rachel followed the zombies back to the graveyard, seeing what they were doing, she had to make sure they were up to no good after all. But it turned out they just peacefully went back to their graves, how boring. Rachel was glad no one else would be hurt though, she started to walk back to the main street, trying to find somewhere she could hide and dress back to her civilian identity.

But, she noticed a man, just standing there. Had he not noticed the zombies? That was impossible, he was standing right in the path that the zombies had taken to get back. If he somehow did not notice them, some of them would have had to move around him or push him out of the way. Another unusual thing was that he was untouched, he must have been surrounded by zombies and he had not a single scratch.

Rachel decided that this smelled fishy, she had to investigate. She walked up to the man, all smooth like, then she stumbled and almost fell over. Okay, forget about being smooth. She walked up to him, blushing slightly Excuse me sir? But what are you doing here? How come the Zombies didn't attack you? Rachel had suspicions, but she decided not to say anything just yet, it would be rude to accuse someone of raising the dead.

Last edited by Captain Pika on Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All)   A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 8:25 pm

OOC: Well when Rachel followed the zombies it would at least lead her to Magnus, she could at least ask him some questions, considering he's right in the middle of the cemetery unharmed while this all took place.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All)   A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 2:59 pm

(OOC: I figured I should mention that I've posted for when Moon gets back)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All)   A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All) Empty

Back to top Go down

A very zombie birthday to you.(Open to All)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Preboot TR-
Jump to: