Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Dominka Yoilock  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Dominka Yoilock  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Dominka Yoilock  EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Dominka Yoilock  EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Dominka Yoilock  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Dominka Yoilock  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Dominka Yoilock  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Dominka Yoilock  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Dominka Yoilock  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Dominka Yoilock  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Dominka Yoilock  I_vote_lcapDominka Yoilock  I_voting_barDominka Yoilock  I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Dominka Yoilock  I_vote_lcapDominka Yoilock  I_voting_barDominka Yoilock  I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Dominka Yoilock  I_vote_lcap0%Dominka Yoilock  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Dominka Yoilock  I_vote_lcap100%Dominka Yoilock  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Dominka Yoilock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Dominka Yoilock  Empty
PostSubject: Dominka Yoilock    Dominka Yoilock  EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 10:17 am

".....Rawr....."

Dominka Yoilock

Dominka Yoilock  10665213_846133102098192_8227072644552247976_n
Shift form:

===IDENTITY===
Full Name: Dominka Yoilock
Nickname(s): Minka
Codename: животный (Animal in Russian)
Alias(es): N/A
Classification: Unknown
Affiliation: Neutral
Birthday: November 14

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Purple, When in shift form her bites of her eyes turn black, her irises red, and a red ring forms around her irises.
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 95 lbs
Other Traits: Has many tattoos and piercings on her body. When in shift mode her tattoos turn red, her eyelashes also turn red, and her skin dark gray.

===POWERS===

Powers:
Certain forms she has can do certain things that she an't do in any of her other forms and must be in said form to access. Changing forms takes 30 seconds and usually causes her a lot of pain.

• Normal Mode:

• Enhanced Speed: She can run much faster then a normal human but not super speed fast, she can run up to 100 mph if on all fours but 85 mph if on two legs.
    • Enhanced Leap: When on 2 legs she can jump up to 10 feet away but on all fours she can jump 15 feet away.

• Shift Mode:

• Super Speed: On two feet she can run 300 mph and when on all fours she can run up to 400 mph for 30 mins straight though because of how much she would run in so little time she would need to eat more from burning so many carbs.
      • Super Leap: When on 2 legs she can jump 20 feet away but on all fours she can jump 30 feet away.
      • Armor: This armor grows out of her skin and has many spikes that come out of it that glow red, along with the tips of the teeth on her mouth armor. These glowing parts are where her poisonous blood comes out and when it cuts an opponent they become infected with it. This blood does not effect her because it is her own blood. Her blood's toxins wear off within 3 hours after infection. These toxins cause the target to gradually become unable to move their body and become weaker.

Within 10 mins the victim can no longer move and if they could their strength would be that of a new born babies though if they can move it is only because they were so strong to start with. Someone who could easily lift 500 pounds will be able to barely move after the 10 mins re up. Once it his the final 10 mins they victim will slowly regain their strength again. This armor is like metal and cut through most metal and easily take bullets but only covers her legs/feet, arms/hands, spinal chord, and mouth/jaw.

• Both:

• Super Smell: she can follow scents, and find them from sniffing them out as long as they aren't too mild and are not covered up. some times this is not voluntary and she is forced to smell bad scents like they were very strong and right under her nose. If she closes her eyes and focuses on just the scent she can get a more clear of whatever she is currently trying to find.

Skills:

• Professional leveled acrobatic skills
    • Advanced parcoring skills
    • Advanced climbing skills
    • Knows how to speak in the following languages:

• English
      • Russian
      • German
      • Japanese

Weaknesses:

• Con only eat meat: Dominka can only eat meat products, if she eats any non meat products she will puke and feel sick to her stomach for the next hour.
    • Hunger: When she gets hungry she starts to think a lot about meat and possibly eating others to get it, as the more hungry she gets the more her thought process will get animal like and the more she will want to eat anyone and anyone to get foot but once she eats enough to become less hungry she will be able to think straight again.
    • Super Smell: She commonly can get distracted by scents and if it is bad enough she will even avoid certain places. If the scent is horrible and strong enough she will pass out if she smells it long enough.
    • Human durability: Besides where her armor covers she ca be hit and hurt like any normal human.
    • Separate forms: Because she can only do certain things in certain forms she has to use up time to swap between them leaving her vulnerable to attacks.
    • Changing forms: Changing forms can be very painful to her and some times leaves her very sore making her do less things as efficiently.
    • Non human blood: He blood is so unlike human's if she would ever need any for medical reasons she will not be able to use it to get better because her body will regent it.
    • Low on carbs: Because of her fast sunning she burns carbs a lot and can make herself hungrier the more she runs making her more unable to focus on the task at hand.
    • Up close: Because she is an up close fighter she can't hurt anyone if she cant reach them leaving her generally an easy target to beat if you can hit her.

Equipment: N/A

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: She tends to try to keep to herself and not trust others but she wouldn't push away a good person from trying to be her fiend. Though she will suddenly leave if she starts to get hungry to get food and usually not explain why. She is not one to talk about herself but usually will listen if you ever needed to talk to her. She wouldn't always go out of her way to save others but she will tend to feel really bad if they died by her hand.

Strengths:

• Learning things faster then most but not too much faster
    • Hunting down/finding others
    • Speaking in alternative languages
    • Being supportive to friends
    • Eating things quickly

Interests/Habits: She tends to turn into her shift form when super hungry because her body is telling it'self that it needs said form to hunt it's prey.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Unknown
    Place of Origin: Unknown
    Current City: Star City
    History: About a year ago a girl was found floating in the water by Star City's beach by a local fishing boat on it's daily rounds. The girl seemed to have no memories of any sort and was wearing a torn up white shirt and baggy short that were also falling apart. The only thing known about this girl washer name because she had on a dog chain with her name on it. While she was getting a physical the police ran a check on her name but found nothing. Dominka was then moved into a foster home in the city, the family she lived with seeming very friendly.

She didn't talk much to the others in the family and still doesn't but never seemed to act up either. The family though, learned that the girl could not eat anything but meats or else it would make her puke. There hadn't been any explanation to this yet for the family but Dominka kept a few extra facts about it and other things she had learned about herself to herself. She now goes to the local high school skill knowing nothing about her past before that day though one is certain about her, she may look human but her dna says other wise.

Last edited by Energy on Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Dominka Yoilock  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominka Yoilock    Dominka Yoilock  EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 1:42 pm

Finished though I am missing pics so later on I will add them in but all in all I'm ready to be checked.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Dominka Yoilock  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominka Yoilock    Dominka Yoilock  EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 4:27 pm

Claimed!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Dominka Yoilock  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominka Yoilock    Dominka Yoilock  EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 4:33 pm

Alright! One thing then you're good to go!
What exactly is her shift form? Is it just like a super saiyan thing where it's her ultimate form, or does she literally shift into an animal of some sort? Maybe it's just because I don't have any picture, either way just put this in and your good to go!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Dominka Yoilock  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominka Yoilock    Dominka Yoilock  EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 4:47 pm

It will make sense when i make a pic for it but generally is like a super sayain form since she gets stronger with it and can usually change on will but it changes her appearance but not to the point of her being an animal.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Dominka Yoilock  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominka Yoilock    Dominka Yoilock  EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 4:56 pm

Alrighty!
Dominka Yoilock  This_i10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dominka Yoilock  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominka Yoilock    Dominka Yoilock  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominka Yoilock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Character Building :: Graveyard-
Jump to: