Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Dalton "Xeon" Hase EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Dalton "Xeon" Hase EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Dalton "Xeon" Hase EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Dalton "Xeon" Hase EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Dalton "Xeon" Hase EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Dalton "Xeon" Hase EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Dalton "Xeon" Hase EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Dalton "Xeon" Hase EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Dalton "Xeon" Hase EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Dalton "Xeon" Hase EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Dalton "Xeon" Hase I_vote_lcapDalton "Xeon" Hase I_voting_barDalton "Xeon" Hase I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Dalton "Xeon" Hase I_vote_lcapDalton "Xeon" Hase I_voting_barDalton "Xeon" Hase I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Dalton "Xeon" Hase I_vote_lcap0%Dalton "Xeon" Hase I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Dalton "Xeon" Hase I_vote_lcap100%Dalton "Xeon" Hase I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Dalton "Xeon" Hase

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeon
Civillian
Civillian
Xeon

Dalton "Xeon" Hase Empty
PostSubject: Dalton "Xeon" Hase   Dalton "Xeon" Hase EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:38 pm

"Your beliefs are the most important of things, but your ego may out weight such things."

Dalton "Xeon" Hase

Dalton "Xeon" Hase Oriental-anime-boy-with-falcom

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Dalton "Xeon" Hase
Nickname(s): Hase
Codename: Xeon
Alias(es): Dale Matthews
Classification: Meta-Human
Affiliation: Good\Teen Titans
Birthday: July 10

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Jet Black
Eye Color: Red/Crimson
Height: 5ft 10inches
Weight: 175lbs
Other Traits: None

===POWERS===

Powers:
*Teleportation: Dalton has the ability to teleport to places that he is familiar with. If he has never been to or inside the place, he can not teleport their. The farthest he can teleport is over a thousand miles, and thats if he teleports more than five times. His normal limt is about twelve, it depends on where and how far he teleports.

*Manipulation of the enviornment: He has the ability to bring about vines or tree roots, and control them at will. He could use them as way of defense or offense, his vines stretch out over fiftheen feet, when it comes to stretching them out to attack or constrict a opponent. He can use the enviornment as way of tracking or to gather information, by means of speaking with the plants around him.

*Earth Manipulation: Along with his manipulation of the enviornment, he can control the earth. Use it in ways of breaking the ground and rising boulders, that mainly weight around 30lbs to 40lbs. He can send them over a distance of ten feet. Smaller rocks he can send over twenty feet. Though that is about it in what he can do when it comes to manipulation of earth.

*Master Hand to Hand Combat: He is skilled in his use of karate. Having trained wen he was a child, he is more than skilled enough to go up against those who teach karate. It also has help in his speed, making it better than average.

Skills: Infiltration, He is intelligent, quick reflexes, and he is good at using a weapon.

Weaknesses: Dalton has a extreme fear when it comes to snakes. He is powerless when it comes to not be in places that does not have plants, or a source of earth. Such as a metal compound of some kind. He also can not overcome his pride, another weakness of his. He does not like to get bested by anyone, and he would not care about anybody else at that moment, but himself.

Equipment: He carries a black blade katana. Its lenght is 3ft, the hilt is black and a foot in lenth, the tsuba is rectangular shaped, and his sheath is also black.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: He calms off as calm headed, but he does have a temper. His pride gets the better of him more than anything. He does not like losng, nor does he likes to give up. Thats something that most don't seem to get, when you look at him, he seems pretty calm. He is not as talkitive as others, but thats always been him. He does fond playing video games, his pride comes out in mostly anything, video games, board games, combat, etc. Its not something he has really learned to control, byt he has shown to be level headed in some situations..

Strengths: His intelligence and skill in combat are some of his strenghts. His beliefs and never give up attitude is another.

Interests/Habits: Cookies, fighting, training, resting, and hanging out with his teammates.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:
*Christopher Hase(Father\Deceased)
*Melinda Hase(Mother/Deceased)
*Karen Nelson(Aunt)
*David Nelson(Uncle)

Place of Origin: Steel City

Current City: Jump City

History: Dalton was born into a two parent household. His parents both being meta-humans like himself. He was raised in Steel City, being taught by his parents in combat, and combat with the use of a blade. He was taught how to use his powers, so that he would not accidently used them while in school. This is why he was home schooled for ten years of his life. When he started the fourth grade, he had no socializing skills what so ever. He ate by himself, he sat by himself, he did not talk to anyone, just the plants. He was labeled a wierdo right off the back. Though Dalton did not care much, it wasn't until he was twelve did he actually make some friends. Some being wierd just like himself, they were meta-humans. All different, but similar to himself. Though it was only two.

Things all seem to change once he went to high school. Through some sick way, his parents were both killed. They did something that they said they would never do again, use their powers. But through the situation they were in, they had to save alot of people from dying. In the process of doing it all, they both died. Crushed by a large piece of rock, it was a sad event for Dalton. But he knew they died saving the lives of those who could not save their own. Though knowing that, he still could not get over the fact that they died. Which is why he then drop out of school, and went about things his own way. He ignored thos he knew, and went into a state of depression. Main thing he did was stay home, sitting to himself. It wasn't until he was 17 did he get over it all. A letter from his parents given to him by his aunt and uncle. The letter changed his perspective, and he himself decided to devote his life to saving those who could not save themselves, which is why he setted out to join the Teen Titans.

Sample RP

Last edited by Xeon on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Dalton "Xeon" Hase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dalton "Xeon" Hase   Dalton "Xeon" Hase EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:46 pm

First off welcome to the site and second of all I claim your app expect a response soon
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Dalton "Xeon" Hase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dalton "Xeon" Hase   Dalton "Xeon" Hase EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:50 pm

your app is so amasingly awesome it's..

Dalton "Xeon" Hase Tumblr23
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Xeon
Civillian
Civillian
Xeon

Dalton "Xeon" Hase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dalton "Xeon" Hase   Dalton "Xeon" Hase EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:50 pm

Thanks. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dalton "Xeon" Hase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dalton "Xeon" Hase   Dalton "Xeon" Hase Empty

Back to top Go down

Dalton "Xeon" Hase
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Character Building :: Graveyard-
Jump to: