Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Jumper and Bit  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Jumper and Bit  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Jumper and Bit  EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Jumper and Bit  EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Jumper and Bit  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Jumper and Bit  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Jumper and Bit  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Jumper and Bit  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Jumper and Bit  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Jumper and Bit  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Jumper and Bit  I_vote_lcapJumper and Bit  I_voting_barJumper and Bit  I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Jumper and Bit  I_vote_lcapJumper and Bit  I_voting_barJumper and Bit  I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Jumper and Bit  I_vote_lcap0%Jumper and Bit  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Jumper and Bit  I_vote_lcap100%Jumper and Bit  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Jumper and Bit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

Jumper and Bit  Empty
PostSubject: Jumper and Bit    Jumper and Bit  EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:47 am

"Not... To... Offend... But... You scare...me"

Full Character Name

Jumper and Bit  42a9249f-fe2e-4a06-ad48-32982303bf8d
Jumper

Jumper and Bit  Alien_armor_by_glencanlas-d2yt16f
Bit

===IDENTITY===

Full Name:Adrian Oswald Juniper
Nickname(s): Jumper
Codename: Bit
Alias(es): Mr.Shepfield
Classification: Metahuman
Affiliation: Good
Birthday: 10/11/1996

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Height: 5ft 11
Weight: 165lb
Other Traits:

===POWERS===

Powers:
Power armor: due to bit, Jumper has can summon up a armored exoskeleton around him, this armor increases his strength 100 times his original strength, it increases his running speed to 650 mph. The armor itself can withstand immense pressure and damage around the amount of the pressure in the deepest parts of the ocean. ((Jumper's original strength is 93.5 lbs))

AI- Bit is the AI of the suit and because of this he can take over the suit whenever the wearer allows, Bits purpose to keep the wearer safe if the wearer is unable to act or protect themselves

Adaptation: Bit can also scan and mimic the abilities of any kind of technology and will augment the suit to use the adaptation. Such as to copy a jack hammer Bit changes his arm to that of a jack hammer. Bit also remembers most of his adaptations to use later.

Skills:
Intellegent (Bit)
Flexible (Jumper)
Expert Escape artist (Jumper)
Expert Liar (bit)

Weaknesses:
Jumper has genophobia meaning he has a fear of women especially the beautiful ones, due to this he is unable to speak around them or put up much of a fight around them, Bit on the other hand has no problem with women but the AI will shut down and needs to be restarted if it is hit with a powerful electric shock exceeding 30,000 ampheres. Leaving Jumper in the exoskeleton and only able to use a quarter of his strength and half of his speed. It also takes around 4-5 minutes for Bit to be rebooted. It also takes 3-5 minutes for bit to scan and modify himself for an adaptation. Bit must also see the object in action to copy it, blue prints are useless to him.

Equipment:
Bit

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Jumper is a nice and funny guy. If you can sit him down to talk. He mostly spends his time with his mouth shut due to the fact he's afraid that someone will betray him which also means he is very observant of people. Jumper is also very,very,very scared of women due to the fact that he spent years being put down by them. He will usually switch to Bit when he meets a female instead of speaking for himself.
Bit is a AI unit in the powersuit that developed a personality to help Jumper cope with his fear. who is On the other hand is very dark and realistic, when he is not talking for Jumper in the exosuit form, when he is he is humorous and all around fun. Bit has a weakness for alcohol and is a lightweight when he drinks it and will sometimes destroy a few buildings when intoxicated with Jumper inside. ((Note: Jumper isnt drunk when bit is)) Bit will also flirt with people when drunk and switch with Jumper at the last second to "Get him laid"

Strengths:
Observant
Funny
Smart
Unable to get drunk (Jumper)

Interests/Habits:
Jumper- dogs, food, and friends
Bit- Booze, Jumper's love life, and embarassing Jumper

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:Three sisters and a step mother
Place of Origin: New York
Current City: Star City
History: Jumper was born and raised in a predominately female household. His mother died at his birth and his father remarried when he was 5. Two years late Jumper's father died. He was stabbed, by Jumper's three stepsisters while Jumper was watching. As Jumper grew up he was constantly bullied by his sisters and mentally abused by his mother. This caused Jumper at the age of 14 to leave his house to move somewhere else. He then moved in with a girl he gotten to come close with a few months after he left his house. During the time he was with her he worked hard for money, cleaned the house, and relatively did everything that needed to be done. Then one day when he came home he found himself being held at gunpoint by a few dealers. Pulling him in the car he could see the girl he had work so hard for laughing at him counting money in her hands,, the last words he heard her say were "Men are so easy to manipulate." Once he was taken, he spent a year working for the dealers that bought him, he was lucky enough to keep his organs as the other people usually lost a kidney or two. As he was working he was approached by a mysterious man, he didn't say much but he shoved something long and shiny in Jumper's chest. Jumper originally thought it was a knife but he felt his body change. As he began to change he could hear a voice through his head. It called itself Bit and asked him his one desire. After Jumper used bit's power to bring the dealers to justice he asked what did Bit want in return. Bit said that he wanted Jumper to bring him to his full potential. The next day Jumper moved to Star city. His first goal was to become a hero and join the titans.

Sample RP

Last edited by Mr.Blade on Fri May 24, 2013 10:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

Jumper and Bit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jumper and Bit    Jumper and Bit  EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:27 pm

Done and ready to be judged
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Jumper and Bit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jumper and Bit    Jumper and Bit  EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:17 pm

claimed!!!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Jumper and Bit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jumper and Bit    Jumper and Bit  EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:24 pm

Al- I don't quite understand what that is, could you explain some more?

Bit and Jumper-
Could you explain in his personality more about Bit and Jumper. Are those is multiple personalities?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

Jumper and Bit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jumper and Bit    Jumper and Bit  EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:26 pm

Bit is a AI which lives in the power armor, Though because of Jumper's fear he developed a personality which Jumper uses to speak for him.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Jumper and Bit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jumper and Bit    Jumper and Bit  EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:29 pm

Alright, put that in the app then it'll be yours..
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

Jumper and Bit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jumper and Bit    Jumper and Bit  EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:33 pm

Added
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Jumper and Bit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jumper and Bit    Jumper and Bit  EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:36 pm

Jumper and Bit  Moon_a21
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jumper and Bit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jumper and Bit    Jumper and Bit  Empty

Back to top Go down

Jumper and Bit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Character Building :: Graveyard-
Jump to: