Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Ripple EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Ripple EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Ripple EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Ripple EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Ripple EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Ripple EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Ripple EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Ripple EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Ripple EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Ripple EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Ripple I_vote_lcapRipple I_voting_barRipple I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Ripple I_vote_lcap0%Ripple I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Ripple I_vote_lcap100%Ripple I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Ripple

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Ripple Empty
PostSubject: Ripple   Ripple EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:58 pm

"I care not about good nor evil, I only care about keeping the order of space and Time and you being here is a threat to the Time line so either you go back to your own time or I'll kill you where you stand."

Bellicno Jumlickal

Head Shot (Sketched by a man some time during the mid evil era)
Ripple Untitl16

Current Outfit
Ripple 13052210

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Bellicno Jumlickal
Nickname(s): Bell,
Alias(es): Aellicka Cemelicon
Codename: Time Ripple (usually goes by just Ripple)
Age: Older than time it's self but looks about 17 18 ish
Classification: Time Orical (higher beings that can travel through space and time that usually work to keep the time structure and space intact by stopping time travelers who are a threat to time and space, also these beings exist out side time and space so they can not cause time parodoxes by time traveling.)
Affiliation: The Keepers of Time and Space
Birthday: June 29th

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Yellow (Glows slightly when using her powers.)
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 130 lbs
Other Traits: Flawless skin

===POWERS===

Powers:
No human requirements: Being a Time Orical Ripple does not require air or anything to breath in order to live. She also like other Time Oricals doesn't need food or water to live but she does need to sleep 7 hrs withing 48 hrs or she will have no energy to even move.

Time Travel: Can time travel to anytime and bring up to 20 people with her to any time. Also she can't travel less than 5 mins forward or backwards in time. People also have to be in a 30 foot radius of Ripple or they can't go with her to another time. (a rift opens that looks like swirling neon colors and when you go through it you travel through a huge tunnel that looks like swirling neon colors)

Immortal: Can be killed but can't die of natural causes. Unlike her fellow Time Oricals she has not yet managed to obtain the ability to change how old she looks.

Flight: Can fly for as long as she wants and can fly up to 300 mph. at first she can go about 100 mph but after 30 secs she can go her top speed which is 300 mph.

Accelerated healing: All wounds she gets heals 10 times faster than an average human

Skills:
Master in all weapons, Master mix martial artist, Master acrobatic, Knows all languages ever known to man or will be known to man, top human physical strength, She is also inhumanly smart.

Weaknesses:
Can be easily angered and or annoyed
At some points in time she can get carried away with out doing a higher ranking person to show that shes just as good as they are or better
Sometimes she connects present things, people, and or problems to past ones she has had or has met and accidentally looks at them as if they were the things she was connecting them to
Has a major soft spot for blonde people who are overly cocky because of the reason listed above
If Ripple gets too cold she starts to freeze as her body slowly starts to shut down it takes about 2 mins for her to completely freeze and she dies. If she is completely frozen with in 1 min the ice will turn to crystal forever encasing her body. (just in case the encasing body was unclear after 2 mins shes already dead just felt the need to make her into pretty crystal statue if she kicks the bucket this way)

Equipment: Has a device that can change into any type of weapon (Shes only allowed to change it into a select few weapons though while time traveling she can use her weapons to tear a whole in the side of the tunnel like area to make a door way into her world)
Spoiler:

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Very strong and confident personality, she tends to act like the older sister a lot of people need but sometimes don't want. She can be easily angered and or annoyed but only by certain things. She is usually calm but she tends to adjust her personality when needed. She also clearly knows how to "pep people up" to get them to do things.

Strengths:
Her skills and powers
Using her surrounding to her advantage
Hiding how annoyed or angry she is
Reading and speaking other languages
Has an amazing memory

Interests/Habits: She tends to call people boy or girl and never man or woman like she's saying that she sees them as just little kids. She like all Time Oricals speaks in a accent that sounds like Irish mixed with a British one. Loves the centuries she was assigned to

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Alanka Cemelicon (Father) Anjacka Cemelicon (Mother) Alonka Cemelicon (Older brother) Ajunika Cemelicon (Older sister) Bleckno Jumlickal (2nd Father) Bethkno Jumlickal (2nd Mother) Boneykno Jumlickal (2nd Little sister) Bonzarno Jumlickal (2nd yonger brother)
Place of Origin: Time Orical's home land/The keepers of Time and Space's HQ
Current City: Constantly traveling to other places and times
History: Ripple has seen a lot of death in her life and even more loss being a B ranked "no" classed 10th positioned sub rank Time Orical Ripple is one of the best and most well known solider in the keepers. Ripple has spent most of her life on the job being the position in the Time Oricals she was often sent out a lot to cover for other fallen Keepers in their jobs often being sent to the 49th 50th, 75th, and the 81th centuries despite the fact she is assigned to the centuries 5th-18th.

Ripples family was one of the original very beginning families of the Time Oricals which meant before Ripple ever went on any real missions she was stuck for 2,348 years training newly appeared Oricals testing them and helping to put them into their proper positions and ranks. Ripple was originally the 3 highest positioned Orical but married a lower class and moved to his family so he wouldn't have to leave his for hers. Ripple's husband ended up dieing on a mission but Ripple stayed with the family she was in rather than retesting to go back to her old position because she had grown very fond of them.

Even though Ripples current position isn't where it once was people still highly respect her and she does still get called down from time to time for missions people in her position normally wouldn't get and also she is allowed to have her position on the keeper leaders court as one of the judges on more of the more important court cases.

Last edited by Paige on Wed May 22, 2013 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Ripple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripple   Ripple EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:56 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Ripple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripple   Ripple EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:23 pm

claimed..
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Ripple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripple   Ripple EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:27 pm

I feel a little Doctor who is this app Smile

Okay, So this is a roleplaying site so there needs to be limits. Your character is way too strong. You need to take away something she's mastered and put it as something she's good at. You also need to put two or more weakness that affects her. (Example: Kryptonite to Superman.)

If you can't do this, I cannot approve this app.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Ripple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripple   Ripple EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:15 pm

edited SPARKLES!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster