Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
List od Dead dudes and how they died EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
List od Dead dudes and how they died EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
List od Dead dudes and how they died EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
List od Dead dudes and how they died EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
List od Dead dudes and how they died EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
List od Dead dudes and how they died EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
List od Dead dudes and how they died EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
List od Dead dudes and how they died EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
List od Dead dudes and how they died EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
List od Dead dudes and how they died EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
List od Dead dudes and how they died I_vote_lcapList od Dead dudes and how they died I_voting_barList od Dead dudes and how they died I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
List od Dead dudes and how they died I_vote_lcapList od Dead dudes and how they died I_voting_barList od Dead dudes and how they died I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
List od Dead dudes and how they died I_vote_lcap0%List od Dead dudes and how they died I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
List od Dead dudes and how they died I_vote_lcap0%List od Dead dudes and how they died I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
List od Dead dudes and how they died I_vote_lcap100%List od Dead dudes and how they died I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster