Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Ham EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Ham EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Ham EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Ham EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Ham EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Ham EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Ham EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Ham EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Ham EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Ham EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Ham I_vote_lcapHam I_voting_barHam I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Ham I_vote_lcap0%Ham I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Ham I_vote_lcap100%Ham I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Ham

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Forthem
Civillian
Civillian
Forthem

Ham Empty
PostSubject: Ham   Ham EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:59 pm

"Just keep dancing~"

Ham

Ham Goin_h10

Ham 1926814_1314365624719.88res_377_400

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Jack Klum
Nickname(s): Ham, Klum
Codename: Ham
Alias(es): That bastard
Classification: Human
Affiliation: Good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: A beautiful shade of blue
Height: 5'10
Weight: 154 without suit, 956 with it
Other Traits: Always seems upbeat, and is almost always dancing. Has a gun shot wound near his heart, on the right side of his body.

===POWERS===

Powers:

Super strength
With Jack's suit, he is able to lift up around 5 tons of force. His suit wasn't built for lifting things however.

Super speed&Reflex.
Jack's extremely focused suit shines in this area. While it doesn't run very fast on it's own in comparison, at 90 miles per hour, but with a burst from his suit, he can reach the speed of sound. His reflexes are so fast that he is actually able to dodge bullets with relative ease, even from around twenty feet. Without his suit, Jack is an extremely fast dodger as well. While he won't be dodging bullets, he is capable of things that require much more reflex than the average person, being able to dodge things such as blow darts, throwing stars, and most other things thrown by the body.

A.I.
Jack has the AI Eta, and it allows him his amazing speed. If he gets more, than he'll get faster, but he really has no plans to work with more than he already has.

Martial Arts
Jack has had tons of military training, and has even combined multiple Martial Arts to create his own, to use his super fast kicks as a primary source of attack. He is a master of his art, being able to go toe to toe with some of the best with or without his suit.

Electricity Resistance
Due to a strange mutation he had since he was born, electricity goes right through him without killing or really even hurting him. This is an extremely rare occurrence; you're more likely to get struck by lightning then win the lottery than be born with this. He can withstand 500,000 volts without discomfort.

Skills:
Martial Arts
Jack has had tons of military training, and has even combined multiple Martial Arts to create his own, to use his super fast kicks as a primary source of attack. He is a master of his art, being able to go toe to toe with some of the best with or without his suit.

Ham was a violinist in his youth. He remembers a bit of it, and could effectively play beginner and most middling songs with relative ease.

He also dances for fun, and is a very good dancer in most respects.

Weaknesses:
Ham has a touch of PTSD, and what is most likely to set him off is the wound on his chest. In the middle of a fight, he has trouble dodging attacks that aim at this spot, hesitating when ever he sees it coming. His boosts in speed only last for around a second, so he can not continuously move this quickly. Of course, it's a lot easier to dodge bullets when they are farther away and not so much they are a foot and a half. When bullets and other weapons are closer up, he has a harder time dodging. Jack also takes off his suit quite a lot, so it is easier for someone to jump him and take him when he does no have his upgrades. With an EMP, his suit will not be able to work, so he'll be forced to fight without it.

Battery
The same as Tex's suit, it is powered by electricity and must be charged. Ham can go for 48 hours of use before a charge is required, and as it loses its charge the suit grows weaker.

Equipment:

Taser, called the black bar or the lightning in a bottle.

A special, all metal black painted taser made only for him. It conducts up to 5 hundred million volts of electricity at it's highest. This thing has almost no battery life, so this is something you would only see once or twice in a fight. Also, it is made so that the electricity's exit point would always be his index finger, so that he could shoot lightning from it it the need ever arose. It was developed as a close range weapon at first, but after they saw how Ham was able to use it, they modified it for this special ability. It serves as a great distraction.

MKII-S

The Mark 2 Armor- Speed was made with, well, speed in mind. The soles have very high traction so that he isn't slipping and sliding everywhere. The armor is not invincible to bullets, but the are not likely to do more than put a dent in the armor. At 802 lbs, it is quite lighter than the other models, giving up protection for speed on the field.

Eta

The muddy green Eta acts as a sibling to Ham at times, where sometimes they can be the best of friends, always agreeing and having an unbreakable bond to having a quarrel that'll last the whole day. Eta provides him with his great speed and reflexes that made Jack so valuable as a scout and
distraction.

Two sliver magnums. They are both revolvers and hold 6 bullets.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Jack is a fun loving guy that is very energetic and forever grinning. He can't say still to long, or else he will start to squirm a bit. He loves to talk to people and help them out. He flirts a little as well, but he normally never really means much by it, as it's usually to get a soft smile or an annoyed look in return. He is a bit distrustful, but that is because of past troubles, and warms up to people quickly, but does not really open up to them until he really gets to know them. Even then, he can get a little defensive.

Strengths:
Nice guy, and a fair amount of will power.

Interests/Habits:
LOVES to dance, and is normal just humming and moving to the beat in his head.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Unknown. He was an orfan
Place of Origin: New Hampshire
Current City: Jump& Steel city
History: Jack Klum was a foster kid who was dropped off when he was just a baby. He lived there happy enough, and it was there he started to pick up dance. He was eventually adopted by a strange couple which composed of a classical music performer and a scientist that worked at the program. That's how he got into the military program, and learned a little violin on the side. He trained vigorously, developing his strength and reflexes even before his enhancements so that he could be the best that HE could be. It was mildly disappointing when he got there he only around average compared to the monsters of strength they had, the marksman he could have sworn where meta, along with a whole slew of others, but he had one leverage. He was fast. Some time in the program, he met a girl by the name of Allison Rhodes, someone he fell in love with and eventually dated. Eventually however, Tex sorta... you know... went batsh*t and killed everyone, excluding him, but only because she missed his heart because he was fast enough to move only a little, even with the amount of space that that had in between them, which wasn't a lot. after that happened, Ham just sorta wandered off, making it to jump and starting over. However, the excitement that comes with heroism was enough to pull him back into the game somewhat in Steel as well.

Sample RP

Last edited by Forthem on Sat May 11, 2013 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

Ham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ham   Ham EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:02 pm

claimed
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

Ham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ham   Ham EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:10 pm

From what I see, I have a couple changes...

First, the electricity thing need's to be put under powers. resistance to electricity is in itself a power. You also need to say how resistant he is to electricity.

The martial arts thing should go under skills, but other than that, martial arts is fine.

Fix those things, and I'll give it another look.
Back to top Go down
Forthem
Civillian
Civillian
Forthem

Ham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ham   Ham EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:22 pm

Alright, cool.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

Ham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ham   Ham EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:59 pm

Okay, as long as you don't overdo the dodging which will be considered goddmodding, I dub this app approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ham   Ham Empty

Back to top Go down

Ham
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Character Building :: Graveyard-
Jump to: