Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Anna's Story (comments welcome) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Anna's Story (comments welcome) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Anna's Story (comments welcome) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Anna's Story (comments welcome) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Anna's Story (comments welcome) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Anna's Story (comments welcome) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Anna's Story (comments welcome) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Anna's Story (comments welcome) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Anna's Story (comments welcome) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Anna's Story (comments welcome) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Anna's Story (comments welcome) I_vote_lcapAnna's Story (comments welcome) I_voting_barAnna's Story (comments welcome) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Anna's Story (comments welcome) I_vote_lcapAnna's Story (comments welcome) I_voting_barAnna's Story (comments welcome) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Anna's Story (comments welcome) I_vote_lcap0%Anna's Story (comments welcome) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Anna's Story (comments welcome) I_vote_lcap0%Anna's Story (comments welcome) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Anna's Story (comments welcome) I_vote_lcap100%Anna's Story (comments welcome) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Anna's Story (comments welcome)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Anna's Story (comments welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Anna's Story (comments welcome)   Anna's Story (comments welcome) EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:17 pm

What about Adam?

"The alien spacecraft that appeared only a mere 2 hrs ago seems to be charging up an attack to destroy the Earth and the Justice League seems to be un able to get into the ship to take it down from the inside. THe people of earth can now only hope that our heroes find a way to get into the ship before we are all killed." The TV is turned off by a 14 year old Anna her younger 13 year old brother jumps up on the jumps narrowing his eyes pointing at her. "Hey I was watching that!... what's wrong" Her brother says a look of curiosity hits his pointy ears and sharp toothed face as he looks to his frowning sisters face.

"Mom and Dad were called out by the JLA they're out there fighting..." Her brother runs over to her and gives her a quick hug. "It's ok to worry about them I'm worried too but there super heroes Anna they'll beat this thing." Anna sighs "To be honest Adam I'm mainly worried about dad I could care less about 'Mom' but enough about that Dad gave me 50 bucks before leaving and it is about diner time." Adam and Anna had this usual routine that usually went this way so by now adam knew where Anna was going with this so he jumps into the air throwing a fist cheering. "ALRIGHT PIZZA TIME!"

Anna laughs a little her hair styled a bit differently than her 17 year old self and has a piercing on her right eyebrow and a stud on her left side of her nose. Adam floats back over to the couch and makes a green universal remote with his powers with a big goofy grin on his face. Anna sighs as he turns the TV back on shaking her head a little as she tosses the real remote to him and makes a cell phone with her powers. Anna starts to order pizza as she looks to the TV seeing some blue and green lanterns holding off a huge blast that made the lanterns look like ants.

Anna slowly makes the phone disappear as she walks up to the couch standing behind Adam as some of the lanterns parts brakes off and are killed by the blasts. "We gotta help them!" Adam says flying over Anna's head heading for the door Anna grabs his foot being pulled along. "Adam we have to stay here!" Adam quickly shoots down toward the ground and suddenly stops making Anna fall to the ground.

"You might not like it but we have powers which means if the world goes bad that puts us on the front lines to make the world good again! I'm going to help and you can't stop me you and I both know that I could beat you any day of the week!" Anna gets up and flies at him but is grabbed by a large green energy fist and brought back inside and into their parents closet and is locked inside.

Adam flies into the sky outing a layer of energy around him so he can breath and flies over where the lanterns are. Anna pounds on the door yelling at Adam knowing he's probably not there anymore. "Get out of here kid!" A bluelantern says as Adam flies where one of the big holes are where the blast is leaking through. "No way I came to help and I'm going to help!" Anna shoots out energy in all directions out of her body her eyes glowing purple a huge cador in the house and a hole in the ceiling now. Anna then flies up into the air also making a layer of energy on herself.

Adam makes a shield over the hold holding it back with one hand as he makes another shid with the other holding back another spot. Anna arrives as a lantern in front of her projection shatters and is killed by the blast Anna barely dodging the blast. Anna shoots a projection out of her hand to replace the old one as Adam looks at her. "You helping?!" Anna smiles at him "Can't let the world be destroyed because you messed up now can I?!" Anna sees another Lantern go down and replaces his projection now having a bit of troubles.

Adam covers 2 more dead lanterns places now only 3 other lanterns and them left. Anna covers 1 other lanterns hole that just dies as her nose starts to bleed a little looking to adam seeing his nose pouring blood along with the cracks of his mouth. "ADAM!" Anna was about to fly over to him but the blue lantern from before yells to her. "No! If you let your projections down the blast with brake the projection!"

Anna looks back to the projection as she holds on more blood going down her nose as tears form. Adam starts to cry too but his tears are of blood now. The blast gets stronger for a few seconds but then stops now safe to put down the projection Anna flies over to adam and covers him in a layer of her energy as his disappears no longer able to be out. Anna hugs Adam ”A-Anna?” Nods her head stuttering a bit as she cries. ”Y-Yeah Little bro?” Anna asks as the two lanterns fly over to them and the big ship explodes breaking into two pieces the JLA flying out andover near the group.

”Did we win?” Anna smiles nodding ”Yeah we got them we saved the world thanks to you Adam.” Adam smiles as the JLA all in space suits well the ones that couldn’t survive in space and wore yet packs if they couldn’t fly and had the Teen Titans with them all looking sadly at them Anna’s mother and father nowhere in sight. ”And are mom and dad ok?” Anna looks to one of the JLA members “Yes they are fine they actually went back home in one of our space ships to go and check on you two.” Anna looks to Adam ”See they are fine there no need to worry....”

Adams eyes were closed and his face kept the smile but his chest didn’t move. Anna frowns ”Adam...? …..Adam..... Adam please open your eyes! Just say something anything!” Anna shouted at him shaking him a little hoping he was only sleeping but when he didn’t respond at all a few of the female JLA members cover their mouths and a few titans that knew Adam and Anna from one of their few trips to see the big time superheroes with their parents cry and hug each other.

Anna keeps trying to wake him up but stops when the blue lantern from before places a hand on her shoulder. Anna looked up at him teary eyed as she sees him frown shaking his head. Anna lowers her head crying more as one JLA member said. “Poor kid...” Anna shakes her head looking at the man with serious eyes. ”Not poor.... brave...strong...” She looks down at her brother smiling at him looking at his goofy grin that his face held firmly on his face. ”a true hero... definitely not a poor kid...”

The End...for now...?

Last edited by Paige on Tue May 07, 2013 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Anna's Story (comments welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Story (comments welcome)   Anna's Story (comments welcome) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:04 pm

Happy Birthday?

"Happy Birthday!" A crowd of people in costumes cheer as Anna comes into the watch tower being lead by her mother. Anna's face stays emotionless as she thinks "Got woke up at 3 in the morning, I was forced to go to some kiddie restaurant for breakfast, and Adam died a month ago and it seems like no one cares... yeah real happy Birthday. THe crowd of people included the Justice League, The Titans, and a few other big time heroes but non of Anna's friends. Anna's mom looks to her frowning "Sweetie I know you don't really know that many people here but we couldn't really have any of your friends come because-" Anna puts her thumbs in the back pockets of her grey skirt. "Yeah yeah I know it's a security thing but I don't see why we couldn't just have it somewhere else...."

A guy in a superman like costume but it looks much more high tec walk up to her. "We had to have i t here because we want to make this much more professional when we asked you our question..." Anna's eyes widen a little ash she thinks "Oh god don't tell me..." "We want you to join the Titans after seeing you out there a month ago we now know what you can do and now that you have reached the required age we want you to join." He says putting a hand on her shoulder. Anna looks at her mom who shows her a costume that looks just like the one her little brother designed for anna a year ago as a present Adam always saw Anna as his hero a role model.

Anna's eyes tear up a bit as she sees the costume "It's exactly as Adam designed it... bulletproof costume with Nth metal arm braces, belt, and shin guards..... We made it in hopes you said yes..." Anna shook her head removing her thumbs from her pockets shrugging off the mans hand. This was way too much she still hadn't gotten over her brothers death and they go and remind her that she'll never see him again with a stupid costume?! And She knew Adam was two year under age limit being 13 years old but becoming a hero was always his dream not hers asking her to become a Titan for failing to save her brother?!Anna looked to see everyone silent frowning at her and she turns and runs using one of the zata tubes to leave.

One of the male Titans who wasn't wearing a shirt and was covered in scars ran after her being the Titan to know her the most and he didn't even know her that well. Anna came out of the zata tube and took flight flying over to a large building landing outside the building empty not a person insite. This was the museum of lost Heroes. The place they honored and buried the people who died to save someone or something important. This is were they buried her brother and where his statue was. Each hero had a huge statue that was the size of a giant and made of stone.

1 Month eairler

A crowd of people both civilian and hero stand in the museum of lost heroes listening the man in the superman costume who is gesturing to the giant statue of adam. Anna, and her parents stand behind the man in the superman costume. Anna holds in tears as her father places a hand on her shoulder. "This fine boy gave up his life to save ours, if it wasn't for him the earth wouldn't be here. Because of his bravery the Justice League has all agreed to give him a hero's burial for he truly is a hero. Now let's have a moment of silence to honor this young boy's bravery" everyone bows their her closing their eyes not saying a word. Anna's eyes drip tears that fall onto the ground.

Present 12 am

"Anna? " The shirtless boy walks in the museum and looks to see anna sitting holding her knees crying leaning against her brothers statue. "There you are.." he says smiling. Anna wipes the tears from her eyes and looks down. "WHat are you doing here Thorn?" Thorn walks over to her "I was worried about you... come on I think i know what can cheer you up." Thorn says holding out a hand that anna doesn't take. "Come on please just give me a chance."

ANna grabs the hand and Thorn helps her to her feet and her leads her out of the museum the moon's light shining down on then. Thorn leads anna to a grass hill and gestures to the ground letting go of her hand and lays down resting his head on his right arm. Anna lays down in the opposite direction so her head lays next to his. Thron points to the starts. "See that? Thats the big star spoon and the little star spoon and hats the-" Anna laughs a little "What?" he asks "thats the big dipper and the little dipper." they both go silent for a moment before both laughing.

The two then start making up weird dumb names for constellations many of them making fun of some of the serious and moody big time heroes. THey continue this for another 2 hours before they fall asleep and with the thoughts of anna that are happy "ok I'll give this was a happy Birthday... miss yeah little bro...."

Somewhere else..

"So she's joining the Titans?" a grim evil voice says "Looks like it..." another replies "Then let our plans begin...."

The End MUAHAHAHAH!!! suspense.....
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

Anna's Story (comments welcome)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days-
Jump to: