Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Edmund Knoxx Jr  "Psycholad" EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Edmund Knoxx Jr  "Psycholad" EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Edmund Knoxx Jr  "Psycholad" EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Edmund Knoxx Jr  "Psycholad" EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Edmund Knoxx Jr  "Psycholad" EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Edmund Knoxx Jr  "Psycholad" EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Edmund Knoxx Jr  "Psycholad" EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Edmund Knoxx Jr  "Psycholad" EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Edmund Knoxx Jr  "Psycholad" EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Edmund Knoxx Jr  "Psycholad" EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Edmund Knoxx Jr  "Psycholad" I_vote_lcapEdmund Knoxx Jr  "Psycholad" I_voting_barEdmund Knoxx Jr  "Psycholad" I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Edmund Knoxx Jr  "Psycholad" I_vote_lcapEdmund Knoxx Jr  "Psycholad" I_voting_barEdmund Knoxx Jr  "Psycholad" I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Edmund Knoxx Jr  "Psycholad" I_vote_lcap0%Edmund Knoxx Jr  "Psycholad" I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Edmund Knoxx Jr  "Psycholad" I_vote_lcap0%Edmund Knoxx Jr  "Psycholad" I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Edmund Knoxx Jr  "Psycholad" I_vote_lcap100%Edmund Knoxx Jr  "Psycholad" I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Edmund Knoxx Jr "Psycholad"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

Edmund Knoxx Jr  "Psycholad" Empty
PostSubject: Edmund Knoxx Jr "Psycholad"   Edmund Knoxx Jr  "Psycholad" EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:56 am

Personal Quote: "I won't do wrong against people, even if they do wrong against me."

Edmund Knoxx Jr

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Edmund Colin Knoxx Jr
Codename:
Alias(es): Eddie
Classification: Metahuman
Affiliation: Good
Birthday: May 4, 1995

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5'10
Weight: 150 lbs
Other Traits: N/A

===POWERS===

Powers: Edmund's first power is empathy. One thing about autism is that most autists cannot understand emotions. Edmund's empathy is a little bit outside of his understanding. He can tell what emotions people are having, and if he reads it as negative he can change it at will. Because he doesn't really understand emotions, though, this is not his primary power.

EDIT: He can tell because he gets a certain hunch. Usually the person gives off certain vibes, and he can feel them in his mind. And he has to make skin contact with the other, but he doesn't really like physical contact so it does not happen very often.

His primary power is what is called "vortex breath." Edmund has the ability to inhale/exhale with superhumanly powerful strength. It basically creates a large wind that can push people back because it is so strong. Normally it can get up to freezing temperatures, but he usually doesn't blow so hard it gets freezing.

EDIT: He can push up to fifty pounds with this power, put people are typically lighter than objects. With objects, it's fifty pounds; with people, it is usually about one hundred and fifty pounds.

SECOND EDIT (whoops): It doesn't get cold enough to freeze a person, but cold enough to make them want to put on a coat and/or cuddle in front of a fire.

His favourite ability, however, is his "freeze vision." He can make eye contact with someone and make them stop moving around; with objects he just has to look at it. Most of the time he does not use it on people, but he likes to play practical jokes and will make a clock stop to throw people off.

EDIT: This is more like freezing time, only it is just one person rather than everyone and everything. (And yeah, I get that it would be considered godmodding. I've fixed it so that is, in fact, eye contact.

Edmund's fourth and final power is his superhuman mentality, which makes him smarter than even the smartest of regular humans. This ability also makes him able to resist mind control and other mental powers that could be used against him. (I'm not saying he always resists it, but he is capable of it.)

Skills: Though he was never interested in acrobatics or gymnastics, Edmund is very flexible. If he so wished it, he could make a living as a contortionist (he doesn't because he wants to be a doctor like his father).

Weaknesses: Loud noises scare the living daylights out of him, and a lot of the times he gets into the fetal position. Also, because of his autism, he is slow to react in most situations.

EDIT: So I've decided that if his lion, Wendell, gets taken away, his powers become very weak. He is incapable of more than a weak breeze (not enough to move anything but a piece of paper); he cannot identify the emotions of others, and he cannot freeze anyone or anything.

Equipment: Though he doesn't use it in battle, Edmund carries a stuffed lion around with him. Without the lion (named Wendell), he would never be able to use his powers because his courage lies in the lion; without it, he is a coward.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Edmund was born with autism, so he is not the most social. He is also the sweetest young man and will do anything you ask if he trusts you, but it takes a lot to gain his trust. He is always nervous and can't exactly sit still. When put into a social situation, he tends to go off by himself or be quiet if asked to stay where he is.

Strengths: Being a high-functioning autist, he is very good at math and can do very complicated math problems in his head.

Interests/Habits: He loves to play the piano, do math, and read. He tends to pace when he's waiting for something, even if it isn't for him or he's waiting for a bus.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Edmund Knoxx Sr (father - in prison); Elisa Knoxx (mother - deceased)
Place of Origin: Beverly, East Yorkshire, England
Current Location: Steel City
History: When Edmund was first put into school, he was bullied nonstop. He didn't really get how to deal with them, but finally one day he was rescued by one of his fellow metahumans. He was close with this friend, Bethany, until he was ten.

When he was ten, he walked in on his father murdering his mother. He never exactly understood what happened, only viewing it as "Oh, daddy's poking mommy with a stick." Of course, he was confused about the whole ordeal, since his father was taken to prison. But he ran away before child services could take him away.

For the past eight years, he has been living alone in a small apartment in Jump City. He makes a few bucks doing odd jobs for random people, and he enjoys doing it.

Last edited by opusqe on Thu May 02, 2013 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Edmund Knoxx Jr "Psycholad"   Edmund Knoxx Jr  "Psycholad" EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:09 pm

<<< Claimed by this chick!!!! <<<<<
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Edmund Knoxx Jr "Psycholad"   Edmund Knoxx Jr  "Psycholad" EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:18 pm

Empathy:
How can he tell what people are feeling?
What does he have to do to change the persons emotion (Make eyes contact, skin contact, etc)?

Vortex Breath:
How much weight can he push with this?
How cold can it get (specific temperature)?

Freeze Vision:
Is this like freezing time or actual Ice?
If it's freezing time, he cant just look at the person, that'd be god modding. You'd probably just have to change that to "he need to make eye contact to freeze them."

Weakness:
Because he does have powers, he should have something that physically makes him weak. (EX: Superman gets weak when near Kryptonte.)

Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: Edmund Knoxx Jr "Psycholad"   Edmund Knoxx Jr  "Psycholad" EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:31 pm

Edited! :3
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Edmund Knoxx Jr "Psycholad"   Edmund Knoxx Jr  "Psycholad" EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:34 pm

You forgot to edit-Vortex Breath- How cold can it get? Is it enough to freeze stuff?
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: Edmund Knoxx Jr "Psycholad"   Edmund Knoxx Jr  "Psycholad" EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:36 pm

Sorry about that, but I fixed it~
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Edmund Knoxx Jr "Psycholad"   Edmund Knoxx Jr  "Psycholad" EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:43 pm

Edmund Knoxx Jr  "Psycholad" Moon_a19
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edmund Knoxx Jr "Psycholad"   Edmund Knoxx Jr  "Psycholad" Empty

Back to top Go down

Edmund Knoxx Jr "Psycholad"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Character Building :: Graveyard-
Jump to: