Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Laughter EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Laughter EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Laughter EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Laughter EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Laughter EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Laughter EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Laughter EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Laughter EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Laughter EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Laughter EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Laughter I_vote_lcapLaughter I_voting_barLaughter I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Laughter I_vote_lcap0%Laughter I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Laughter I_vote_lcap100%Laughter I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Laughter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Forthem
Civillian
Civillian
Forthem

Laughter Empty
PostSubject: Laughter   Laughter EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:48 pm

“Oh dear, Mr. Gordon, why would I just tell you where the bomb is? What fun could come from that? You shouldn't be talking to me, Mr. Gordon. Tick tock, your time is running out. Run! Run, Commissioner! Or we all fall down!”

Full Character Name

Laughter Anime_girl_with_red_hair_and_green_blue_eyes_2_by_blackleyn-d5to69s_zps29bcd810

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Amanda Rose
Nickname(s): Miss Rose
Codename: Laughter, Slaughter
Alias(es): N/A
Classification: Metahuman
Affiliation: Evil

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Blood red
Eye Color: Green on her right eye, blue on the other
Height: 5'10
Weight: 165
Other Traits: She has a rather toned physique.

===POWERS===

Powers:
Blue eye

It gives off an ominous glow and when moving at all times, you can see a faint smoke colored Neon blue coming off of it. If someone is sending anything to anyone via telepathy, as long as she is looking at either the sender or the recipient, she is able to hear these things as well. She can make it flash at will, and if she does, it makes it extremely difficult to for any telepathic link for a short time, between 7 to 10 minutes.

Green eye

Unlike Laughter's blue eye, her green eye's glow pluses slowly at all times, no matter what atmosphere she's in, but it is a lot dimmer than the other. It grants her the power to see and break into the mind of someone. She cannot speak to them, but she is able to breach memories and thought. This is not as fast as her other eye however, taking around a post to successfully break into someone's mind without resistance, and longer for other powerful telepaths. If she fails at this, it becomes impossible for her to break into the mind of the person again, but if she is successful, she can recall the individuals memories at will, as long as she's seen it before. It is almost impossible for her to enter your mind without being detected, as it hurts quite badly and would wake you up from your sleep if she tried to use it.

Master escape artist

Laughter is easy able to break out of cells and restraints. It will take her about 30 seconds to get out of straight jackets, which she is most experienced with, around 30 seconds to get out of handcuffs, and around a half hour to break out of a normal prison or insane asylum. Prisons made for villains, such as Arkham, would be a lot harder, but she had proven capable of escaping even those.

Master wielder of Chainsaws

Her chainsaw is her primary weapon of choice. She is able to go toe to toe with a master of another weapon. She values her saw over her own life, and loves it like it was family, because it is always nice to her, and even talks to her sometimes.

Skills:

Laughter is an amazing artist, in her cell she makes art that can compare to true masters.

Weaknesses:
Insane

Laughter, in all forms of the word, is completely insane. She was already crazy, and being locked in a cage like an animal her half her life didn't do anything to help. Laughter loves seeing blood, and will often go completely out of her way to make someone bleed even more than necessary, often failing missions of her own because she would rather see the blood of an innocent much more than stealing a ruby. She also fails in hostages a lot, often unable to resist slitting the throat of the hostage before any offering comes in.

Water

While her gloves are waterproof enough to be fine if a cup of water was poured on them, but a forceful jet of water or being completely submerged in water will short them out, and it will electrocute her. Also, if water is to touch her eyes, they dim like a light, her powers will shut down, and she'll be as blind as a bat until they are dry, and even then it'll take around 20 minutes for her eyes to really recover.

Mortal

Laughter is still mortal, so anything that can kill a mortal can kill her.

Death

Laughter has a phobia of her own death, and in a case where her life if challenged, she will start to ask extremely irrationally.

Line of sight

In order for her powers to work, she needs to actually be able to see you. Being out of her sight would mean that her powers would be useless.

Equipment:

Chainsaw: Laughter Kuroshitsuji__grell__s_chainsaw_by_differentiation-d3jxwvz

Two knives:
Laughter Knife03

Gloves:
Her gloves serve many different functions that help her with a variety of situations. These abilities granted can only be activated through hand gestures, and if anyone else where to put them on, they would do nothing.

Spoiler:

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Laughter is riddle. You never know how she will act, she doesn't even know how she will act. She is not very loyal, and she would step on anyone to come out alive, not matter what. This makes her somewhat of a coward, but she embraces the fact that she has the will to survive more than others do.

Strengths:
Her insanity makes her completely ruthless, so she does not discriminate who she cuts down.

Interests/Habits:
Laughter loves to see blood, laugh, and slaughter. She also loves to draw and paint.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Master Rose
Place of Origin: The Rose manor, in Jump
Current City: Jump city
History:
Laughter was born to her loving father, a doctor by the name of Jonathan Rose and the heir to a large sum of money. At the age of two, she got a disorder that targeted her brain, and she was bedridden for months. The disease died out on it's own at the age of 6, and she seemed to be in stable condition. Physically.

Mentally, however, she was completely broken. She would sit in her room, which slowly turned into a cell, babbling to a chainsaw in her home. She detailed it herself, and it started to worry her father. She was then studied and tested by her father everyday, and only feed when needed. She was also made to be in good physical condition, so they had her working out some of the time while they reviewed tests.

One day, at the age of 15, she broke out. She ran into steel city, and started to massacre innocents while chanting "Blood! Laughter! Slaughter!" She killed a coffee shop full of people, laughing and giggling all the while, until she was held up by the police. they where yelling and screaming at her, but she couldn't understand them. She only understood the malice in their voice, and started to cry. A ominous aura rose in her. A rookie was scared, and he shot a bullet at her. The sound made her yelp in surprise and fear, but then... nothing happened to her. The bullet bounced off harmlessly. The aura formed into tendrils, and she was about to attack until her father stepped in. He walked calmly to her, and the even though she tried to attack, the aura dissipated whenever it got close to his shadow. He took her away, and bribed the police so that they saw nothing. She sits in her cell nowadays, drawing and painting, but started to break out more and more in recent times.

Her father in the recent years created an antidote to fix her, but he needs to make sure she is calm and sane enough for it to work. If not the results could be catastrophic....

The antidote didn't work well. While what had inflicted her in the first place had been killed, it had tainted her mind so much that that was irreversible. She fled her home in the dark of night to resume her title as Laughter, bringer of death to all.

RP sample:
Laughter giggled and spun, walking down the street. This is what freedom tastes like. The sounds of busy streets, the birds chirping, the occasional cough. She hadn't been out in a couple months, since she last broke out. The fresh air blew though her bright red hair, and she nibbled on an apple she got shortly after leaving. People seemed very generous when you play with them before taking things.

Laughter came across a coffee shop full of people, and with her chainsaw in hand, she approached. She kicked the door open, and revved up her chainsaw. She looked to them with a playful look on her face. They all looked so bored and sad here. Laughter just knew they where dying to play with her."Laughter! Blood! Slaughter!" She yelled, then rushed forward at a person, and dismembered them with ease. She started laughing insanely as she did. She then turned to another person with a wide, innocent smile. She didn't know she was hurting people, so Laughter rushed at them next.

Last edited by Forthem on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:09 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Laughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laughter   Laughter EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:51 pm

claimed
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Laughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laughter   Laughter EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:54 pm

Before I correct anything I'm just guessing that this app is copied from another site? The format isn't the same as this sites so your going to have to transfer that before I do anything with you app. Alright?
https://scrpg.forumotion.com/t2-charater-app-lay-out
^ App lay out
Back to top Go down
Forthem
Civillian
Civillian
Forthem

Laughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laughter   Laughter EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:55 pm

Oh, and about the formatting... I was allowed by the queen of the site herself to Copy-Paste my character from another website.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Laughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laughter   Laughter EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:59 pm

I think it's very un professional of her to do so and since I haven't heard this from her I won't touch this app. I'll have someone else take it, or re-claim it if you change your format to "THE SITE'S" format..
Back to top Go down
Forthem
Civillian
Civillian
Forthem

Laughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laughter   Laughter EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:00 pm

...She just did answer you, Moon ^^

But if you feel mad about this or anything, simply take the character down and I'll make another one when I have the muse. ^^
Back to top Go down
Forthem
Civillian
Civillian
Forthem

Laughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laughter   Laughter EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 1:58 pm

DONE
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster