Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
James Lockheart  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
James Lockheart  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
James Lockheart  EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
James Lockheart  EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
James Lockheart  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
James Lockheart  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
James Lockheart  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
James Lockheart  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
James Lockheart  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
James Lockheart  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
James Lockheart  I_vote_lcapJames Lockheart  I_voting_barJames Lockheart  I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
James Lockheart  I_vote_lcapJames Lockheart  I_voting_barJames Lockheart  I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
James Lockheart  I_vote_lcap0%James Lockheart  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
James Lockheart  I_vote_lcap100%James Lockheart  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

James Lockheart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

James Lockheart  Empty
PostSubject: James Lockheart    James Lockheart  EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:50 pm

"For the last time I am not aqualad."

James Kimadul'dum Lockheart

Human form
James Lockheart  15-31210

Atlantian form
James Lockheart  Unders10

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: James Kimadul'dum Lockheart
Nickname(s): N/A
Codename: Oceanus
Alias(es): Gilbert Waterson
Classification: Atlantiean
Affiliation: Good
Birthday: 9/12

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Blue
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 145
Other Traits:
Carries a Pocketwatch
A scar on his back in the shape of a cross
Wears glasses

===POWERS===

Powers:
Atlantian physiology- Basically James has the body of an atlantian. He has the endurance withstand the pressure of the deepest oceans, He can swim at superspeed of up to 900 mph when he is in water, and he has the superstrength to lift objects up to 5 tons. He can also communicate with aquatic life

Water Manipulation- James can generate, shape and manipulate water from anywhere, issuing in different forms such as beams, balls, or focused edges and even staffs. If he is underwater he can manipulate tides, control ocean currents, and create water bubbles that can travel underwater. James can also create Hydrokinetic Constructs with the water he controls if there is enough water in the area.

Skills:

Genius intellect

Handy

Martial artist in multiple martial arts

Weaknesses:

James is Susceptible to Electricity. he can be opposed by Magma Manipulation. Any power or object that can completely absorb water
Those with Sand Manipulation could use silicate particles to absorb the moisture from water.
He isn't effective against Oil Manipulation since oil is hydrophobic, meaning repelled from water.
James doesn't like to have his feet in midair.. he hesitates sometimes when his feet isn't on ground on in water.

Equipment:

A motorcycle
A cellphone
A metal chain

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
James is probably the most intimate friend one could ever have. He is the man who will laugh with you the one who will cry with you, he is the one who will cheer you up and the one who will take the pain instead. If one could say anything about James is that he is loyal to his friends if he held the sword he wouldn't be able to bring himself to stab you in the back, it's the person he is . He is also the big brother figure though he may not act like it he is very over protective of his friends. From growing up in the slums James has fought a few times when anyone insulted his friends or family, and because of this the moment anyone causes problems with his friends he will drop anything and everything and deal with it himself. Usuallt that makes things worse whether it winds up with somebody face down in the dumpster, James being charged with assault, Or James getting smacked it doesn't matter. James protects his friends.

Other than that James is usually a somewhat loud and boisterous person when he is around friends. When he isn't around friends he is usually reading a manga book or drawing in his drawing book. James also is known to listen to music when no one is watching, He is always seen smiling even when tears are running down his face. He is a firm believer of never show any human weakness around others so even when he is emotionally hurt he will aways smiling. Other then that he is a normal teen.... well when he is not between trying to get things just right with his perfectionist additude and trying to avoid work with his procrastination.

Strengths:

Friendly
Genius level intellect
Adept Martial artist

Interests/Habits:
Wears Glasses even though vision is 20/20
Reads Manga
Plays with his pocket watch when he is bored

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: A sister and his blood brothers
Place of Origin: Atlantis
Current City: Star City
History:
Many people come from humble beginnings and Brian is no exception. Born in Atlantis James spent his early years training in the deepest depths ocean, seeing all kinds of creatures both docile and dangerous. This was because his father was an explorer he would take James into some of the dangerous places in the ocean so to show James the power that the atlantians protect the surface dwellers from, And because of this Jason grew to have pride in his atlantian heritage. Also during this time James learned to fight hand to hand. Then one day at the age of 12 while he was out in the ocean he saw a crew being attacked by sharks.

Not wanting to see the sharks eat the people James swam in a fought the sharks. After he forced them to retreat he was able to get the humans safely to shore. When they came to they looked at James and uttered a horrible phrase, "Hey it's aqualad." This made James' eye twitch as he jumped back into the water and swam on home. Once he got home he noticed that his parents were gone. Shocked he began to look for his parents, Turned out his parents left for battle to face ocean master. That unfortunately they never came back.

After a few years he left to go onto land to find his parents. Looking far and wide experiencing new things on the surface he met a young boy the same age as him. The boy was interested in atlantian culture and promised to help him find his parents. They quickly became friends the boy was the one who helped James look like a regular human to make it easier for him to find his parents. Then after a few years when James turned 16 the boy and James became blood brothers when the boy saved James from being electrocuted by a supervillian who claimed to have James' parents captive which left James with a cross shaped scar on his back. That day James commited himself to find his parents and take down whoever had them captive.

Last edited by Jason Senchou on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:40 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

James Lockheart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Lockheart    James Lockheart  EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:52 pm

I shall claim in advance for this apps completion
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

James Lockheart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Lockheart    James Lockheart  EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:34 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

James Lockheart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Lockheart    James Lockheart  EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 4:28 pm

okay... let's do this thing aqualad (jk)

The history, personalty, and all that is good, but I need to get some stuff taken care of for the powers.

Can he use telepathy like other atlanteans can, or can he not do that?

And I feel the water speed should be kept a bit lower... maybe 900. I think the superstrenght should be brought down to 5 tons.

Finally, I think the water kinesis is a little up. He shouldn't be able to make bullets capable of killing... at least not at killing velocities.

Make those changes and I'll give it another look.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

James Lockheart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Lockheart    James Lockheart  EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:41 pm

Edited... And I didn't see anything on my character being able to fire objects at a killing velocity but I took the bullet part out
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

James Lockheart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Lockheart    James Lockheart  EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:54 pm

great, approved. You may start rping with this character. I will move him to approved on my first opportunity. But it's late for me, so I can't do it now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

James Lockheart  Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Lockheart    James Lockheart  Empty

Back to top Go down

James Lockheart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Character Building :: Graveyard-
Jump to: