Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Moving Out (Ray) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Moving Out (Ray) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Moving Out (Ray) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Moving Out (Ray) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Moving Out (Ray) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Moving Out (Ray) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Moving Out (Ray) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Moving Out (Ray) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Moving Out (Ray) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Moving Out (Ray) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Moving Out (Ray) I_vote_lcapMoving Out (Ray) I_voting_barMoving Out (Ray) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moving Out (Ray) I_vote_lcapMoving Out (Ray) I_voting_barMoving Out (Ray) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Moving Out (Ray) I_vote_lcap0%Moving Out (Ray) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Moving Out (Ray) I_vote_lcap100%Moving Out (Ray) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Moving Out (Ray)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

Moving Out (Ray) Empty
PostSubject: Moving Out (Ray)   Moving Out (Ray) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:03 pm

Hotwire had been hanging out at rays house for the day, playing more video games. Obviously. He was having lots of fun to. Of course he'd be having fun, he was with his girlfriend, doing what they loved. His new powers made him a formidable opponent for criminals, and all was going well.

*Ding Dong* Went the door bell.

"I'll get it." Hotwire said, pausing the game and getting up. He went to the door, as a man stood there with a parcel.

"Package for one Dominic Fucile?" He said.

"That's me." He said. He quickly signed for the package, and was handed a parcel the size of a shoebox. he went back inside and joined ray on her couch, staring at the box on the table. It was from the Titans.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Moving Out (Ray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Out (Ray)   Moving Out (Ray) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:10 pm

Ray looked at Hotwire and then package. "What could they possible want right now?" Ray mumbled as she looked at the package. When Hotwire opened it there would be a letter then under it a Titan communicator.
"Dominic Fucile,
Hey, I'm starting up a new Titans Tower in star city and I've checked out the records in the main Tower's data base. I know you are an honorary Titan and I think you deserve to be a full Titan in this Tower. We're located in the forest of Star City and if your up to it you can stop by any time. Bring some basic survival needs and food will be provided!
I hope to hear from you
~Eric/GX26"

The letter would have pretty good hand writing on it and Ray was eagerly waiting for them to open the package. She loved the Titans, even if she couldn't join, she admired them.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

Moving Out (Ray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Out (Ray)   Moving Out (Ray) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:15 pm

Hotwire pulled out the letter and read it aloud. He placed it on the table as a smile cracked across his face.

"Wow... this... is going to be incredible. Me, on a team of heroes." He said beaming.

He then frowned.

"But ray... this means I have to move to star city. It's pretty far... and... I couldn't ask you to leave everyone you have here."

He place the paper down.

"Guess I'm just going to have to decline." He said with a slight smile, though inside he was disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Moving Out (Ray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Out (Ray)   Moving Out (Ray) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:22 pm

Ray looked at Hotwire and could tell he was sad. She grinned at him and pushed him playfully. "I don't care. You're going! This is a once in a life time opportunity and they need you." Ray told him with a fake smile. All though she was sad too, she had a pretty convincing smile on the outside. She knew that Hotwire was very smart and they could use that on a Titans Team. They needed him and she wouldn't be the one to hold him back, he'd regret it later.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

Moving Out (Ray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Out (Ray)   Moving Out (Ray) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:25 pm

"Are you sure ray? I mean... I'll miss you a ton... and... well..." He said, a tear welling up.

He knew this was for the best.

"I'll go."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Moving Out (Ray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Out (Ray)   Moving Out (Ray) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:31 pm

Ray wasn't crying because she came up with a plan. "Loser! Don't cry! I've got an idea!" Ray announced as she jumped up from the couch and looked at Hotwire. "I simply go with you! I can ask this Eric guy if I could join too and if he says yes then I stay! If he says no, I'll cheer on from the side lines!" Ray explained with a triumphant grin.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

Moving Out (Ray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Out (Ray)   Moving Out (Ray) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:33 pm

"You... you would move from everything you have here to be with me? I can't ask you to do that ray." Hotwire said.

Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Moving Out (Ray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Out (Ray)   Moving Out (Ray) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 4:22 pm

Ray smirked."You aren't asking. I'm simply doing it because I want too." Ray told flately with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

Moving Out (Ray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Out (Ray)   Moving Out (Ray) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 4:26 pm

"Well I guess we're going to star. We'll have to get everything in order if eric says you can't be a titan. Ya know... if you have to move into a house there." Hotwire explained.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Moving Out (Ray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Out (Ray)   Moving Out (Ray) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:06 pm

Ray nodded, looking around her house. "This place is a dump anyways! I'm sure he let me at least stay there!" Ray said optimistically. She went over to Hotwire and kissed him quickly. "Get your stuff together and be here tomorrow at 10, Then we'll head off to Star." Ray explained as she hopped off into her room. She waved to Hotwire and disappeared with a wink.

OOC: We'll make another thread with Miley..
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

Moving Out (Ray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Out (Ray)   Moving Out (Ray) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 1:09 pm

Hotwire sat back on the couch excited. He would just have to move his things from the tower, which would take almost no time at all. He was going to enjoy this.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Moving Out (Ray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Out (Ray)   Moving Out (Ray) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 1:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving Out (Ray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Out (Ray)   Moving Out (Ray) Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving Out (Ray)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Housing Area-
Jump to: