Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
A Curious Encounter(Opusge) I_vote_lcapA Curious Encounter(Opusge) I_voting_barA Curious Encounter(Opusge) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
A Curious Encounter(Opusge) I_vote_lcapA Curious Encounter(Opusge) I_voting_barA Curious Encounter(Opusge) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
A Curious Encounter(Opusge) I_vote_lcap0%A Curious Encounter(Opusge) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
A Curious Encounter(Opusge) I_vote_lcap0%A Curious Encounter(Opusge) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
A Curious Encounter(Opusge) I_vote_lcap100%A Curious Encounter(Opusge) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

A Curious Encounter(Opusge)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

A Curious Encounter(Opusge) Empty
PostSubject: A Curious Encounter(Opusge)   A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:30 am

Nina sat in her comic book shop, a chocolate pocky in her mouth as she flipped the page of her manga, she looked very bored as she waited for customers to come into the shop, humming a little tune with her headphones on her head playing rock music, the slight music being heard from outside of the headphones, she occasionally muttered the chorus in a singing tone of voice "is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of youuuu" she sung lightly as she listened to Foo Fighters- Best of you.
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Encounter(Opusge)   A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:49 am

Tommy had been in the city long enough to know the general layout, despite being blind. Humming to himself, and keeping a hand on the buildings he walked beside, he glanced around for no particular reason. At one point his hand touched a door handle, and he pressed on it to go in. Judging by the smell he was in a store that sold books.

"Ironic," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Encounter(Opusge)   A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:24 pm

Nina looked up as she heard the little bell above the door ring, taking one of her headphones off "oh hey, pick out what you like, there's a sale on today" she said, obviously not noticing the fact that Tommy was blind yet.
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Encounter(Opusge)   A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:41 pm

Tommy chuckled. "Thank you," he said, humming. He kept to the edge of the store until his fingers ran across a book, and his lips curled into a small smile. After a moment, he said rather casually, "Do you have anything in braille?"
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Encounter(Opusge)   A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:52 pm

Nina looked a little surprised "uhh yeah I think so, lemmie just go check" she said, a little surprised but then stood up and went behind her to the store room, bringing out a cardboard box of manga and comic books in braille "they're old issues, we don't have much call for them but I bought a box anyway just in-case" she said as she opened the box and put one on the counter, not sure if Tommy wanted any help.
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Encounter(Opusge)   A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:56 pm

Tommy smiled, finding no use for the sunglasses. He took them off, putting them in his pocket and walked over to where he had heard Nina's voice. "I assume it's not often when you get a blind guy in your comic book store?" he teased lightly. His hand grazed over the top of the counter. "I'm Tommy, I'm new in town. For the most part."
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Encounter(Opusge)   A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:14 pm

Nina chuckled at Tommy's question "yeah, I'm Nina, I've been here for a while so if you ever need any advice feel free to ask" she said happily as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Encounter(Opusge)   A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:26 pm

"Are there any you would recommend?" Tommy asked, carding a hand through his hair and making a face when his hands got tangled in his curls.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Encounter(Opusge)   A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:40 pm

Nina thought for a moment "well it depends what you're looking for...if you want something romantic then I suggest Peaceful Tides, for drama...Fullmoon O' Sagashite, if you want comedy then maybe Sgt. Frog, it all depends what genre you want" she said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Encounter(Opusge)   A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:48 pm

"Hm..." He pursed his lips, leaning on the counter slightly as he blindly stared towards where he believed her to be. "How about all three?" he asked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Encounter(Opusge)   A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:32 pm

Nina smiled "do you want them in a bag?" she asked as she scanned the bar codes of the three manga books "that'll be $15" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Encounter(Opusge)   A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:29 pm

He reached into his pocket and pulled out some money, handing it over. "What's a pretty little number like you doing all alone here?" he asked, not wanting to leave just yet.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Encounter(Opusge)   A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 4:12 pm

Nina smiled a little "I work and live here...well I work down here then I live upstairs" she explained before she blinked "h-how do you even know what I look like anyway?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Encounter(Opusge)   A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:11 pm

"I don't," he answered, cheeks burning, "well, I mean, technically. Doesn't mean I can't dream, though. Your voice is nice, so I imagine you have a nice face to go along with it."
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Encounter(Opusge)   A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:45 pm

Nina chuckled "I have an idea..." she said before she leaned over and took Tommy's hand and placed it on her face "here, why not feel around so you can get a general idea of my face...I also have red fox ears and five fox tails" she explained with a calm smile.
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Encounter(Opusge)   A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:00 pm

Tommy blinked at the contact, then let his fingers gently stroke her cheek. "Your skin is very soft," he remarked quietly. He smiled, running his fingers across her nose and then touching her lips. "Very soft," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Encounter(Opusge)   A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:03 pm

Nina chuckled and blushed a little, Tommy would be able to feel the heat from her cheeks "thanks..." she said.
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Encounter(Opusge)   A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:05 pm

He smiled, pulling his hand back. "Thank you," he said.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Encounter(Opusge)   A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:08 pm

Nina smiled at Tommy "h-hey...do you want to maybe come over and chill out later? Like...maybe talk together or listen to music or something? I can put that scene description thing on my TV too if you like" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Encounter(Opusge)   A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:12 pm

"I'd like that," he said, nodding. "Sounds like the entertainment I need! I can give you my phone number?" He ran a hand through his hair, fingers getting stuck in the curls at first.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Encounter(Opusge)   A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:19 pm

"Yeah I'll put it into my phone" said Nina happily as she took out her mobile phone, finding it cute that Tommy got his hand stuck in his curls.
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Encounter(Opusge)   A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:21 pm

"Don't forget I can't text," he joked, following it up by reciting his number. He couldn't exactly help the blush that tinted his cheeks when he heard her thoughts about him being cute.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Encounter(Opusge)   A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:26 pm

Nina chuckled happily "don't worry I won't forget" she said before she put in the phone to her phone number, noticing his slight blush and found him even more cuter.
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Encounter(Opusge)   A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:28 pm

Tommy's face fell to the ground for a moment, his smile growing. "Um...Any specific time you would like to hang out?" he queried.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Encounter(Opusge)   A Curious Encounter(Opusge) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:31 pm

"Just anytime you feel like coming over, I've got an air bed too if you want to sleep over or anything, it gets pretty lonely living here all by myself" Nina explained as she stared at Tommy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Curious Encounter(Opusge)   A Curious Encounter(Opusge) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Curious Encounter(Opusge)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Midtown-
Jump to: