Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Azura Starmaster EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Azura Starmaster EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Azura Starmaster EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Azura Starmaster EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Azura Starmaster EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Azura Starmaster EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Azura Starmaster EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Azura Starmaster EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Azura Starmaster EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Azura Starmaster EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Azura Starmaster I_vote_lcapAzura Starmaster I_voting_barAzura Starmaster I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Azura Starmaster I_vote_lcapAzura Starmaster I_voting_barAzura Starmaster I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Azura Starmaster I_vote_lcap0%Azura Starmaster I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Azura Starmaster I_vote_lcap100%Azura Starmaster I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Azura Starmaster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

Azura Starmaster Empty
PostSubject: Azura Starmaster   Azura Starmaster EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:53 pm

"Guess I just have a thing for trouble than, don't I?"

Azura Starmaster

Azura Starmaster 34rsoaw

===IDENTITY===
Full Name: Azura Starmaster
Nickname(s): Meteor Girl, Psychick, Troublemaker.
Codename: Nature's Weapon
Alias(es): N/A
Classification: Human
Affiliation: Neutral
Birthday: February 3, 1999

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Orange
Eye Color: Gold
Height: About five feet tall.
Weight: Around 90 pounds.
Other Traits: N/A

===POWERS===

Powers:

• Power Over Earth: So long as the Earth around her is nature she can mess around with it. By doing this she can change the form of Earth itself such as raising the ground into large cliffs, create a wall to block off anyone chasing after her from it, and build a shield of regular size out of dirt to defend with. The final thing she can though is straight up summon a meteor once every day. (In other words once every topic.) The meteor however, is not of full power and is simply strong enough to take a chunk out of a building or knock a regular person with no powers out. However by using this she knocks herself out as well because she hasn't truly mastered her powers of Earth, so in most cases it isn't truly used.

• Psychokinesis: Every once in a while Azura will bust out her psychic powers. With these powers Azura can lift anything up to 200 LBs, exculding actual people, and in most cases throw it at the enemy. Although this is how it is mostly used she can also bend objects with it and if in the right spot it could block someone for a second or two until they got rid of it.

Skills: Azura is cunning and tricky. She also is a great thief and has a high speed, but other than that she has nothing to rely on but her friends and her powers. She can run up to 30 MPH.

Weaknesses: Azura unlike most of the soldiers didn't gain super strength and in fact lost strength. It makes pyshical attacks she does useless in most cases in which she prefers to use a weapon, meaning if she loses her weapon she could end up in some serious trouble. Speaking of trouble she has a habit for getting herself and others into trouble, so she isn't exactly the best ally to have if you don't do well under tight situations...

Equipment:

• Branch: Her choice of weapon and perhaps an odd one at that. While it isn't as sharp as a blade or as powerful as a war hammer the branch has many thorns upon it, which can easily cut someone if they don't watch out for them. Other than that though it isn't much and in fact sometimes even breaks on her, however luckily that only happens on occassion.

• Clothes: Her outfit was created off of an enemy she recalled seeing in a video game and can sometimes even prove useful, letting her blend in to other backgrounds with ease.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Azura is very troublesome and sarcastic. She'll often make sly comments and loves to annoy people whenever she has nothing better to do. On top of that she is very relaxed, even if she's in a situation that could mean certain death! Whatever the case don't let some of her personality fool you. She's pretty smart to say the least.

Strengths: Azura can quickly think up plans and is pretty smart... Other than that though there's nothing else worth mentioning.

Interests/Habits: Azura like Stryker enjoys video games, in fact she enjoys them so much that she wears an outfit based off an enemy in one of the games she played. She also enjoys art to a limit, the limit being liking to draw which pretty much makes other drawings and painting in general something she doesn't care about.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Mother who disappeared.
Place of Origin: Jump City
Current City: Seattle, but often likes to hang out around Steel City and of course her birthplace Jump City.

History: Azura lived with her mother in Jump City for most of her life until she disappeared when Azura was at the age of ten. She wandered into Steel City and joined a strange program she had heard about, in hopes of gaining enough strength to find her mother. A few years later at the age of twelve she met the newest member of the program Stryker. She befriended him and soon the group had found a use for her, as an assassin just like him. Her jobs were much easier as nobody could stay away from her due to her cuteness. Soon however Stryker had killed the man in charge of the business and disappeared, Azura giving herself the name Nature's Weapon. She wished to find Stryker so the two could work together to accomplish their goals, together she believed nothing could stop them!

Control: Me only thus far.

Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Azura Starmaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura Starmaster   Azura Starmaster EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:01 pm

I dont really see anything that needs fixing so you npc app is

Azura Starmaster Tumblr19
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

Azura Starmaster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Character Building :: Graveyard-
Jump to: