Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Beast Boy EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Beast Boy EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Beast Boy EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Beast Boy EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Beast Boy EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Beast Boy EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Beast Boy EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Beast Boy EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Beast Boy EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Beast Boy EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Beast Boy I_vote_lcapBeast Boy I_voting_barBeast Boy I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Beast Boy I_vote_lcap0%Beast Boy I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Beast Boy I_vote_lcap100%Beast Boy I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Beast Boy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beast Boy
Civillian
Civillian
Beast Boy

Beast Boy Empty
PostSubject: Beast Boy   Beast Boy EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:20 pm

"Dude!"

Garfield "Gar" Mark Logan

Beast Boy BeastBoy

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Garfield "Gar" Mark Logan
Nickname(s): BB
Beasty Boo
Little Green One
Green Machine
Beast Man
Beast Dude
Grass Stain
Beast Boy Wonder
Changeling
Champ
Clorbag Varblerneilk (by Starfire when she was mad and ignored Beast Boy)
Milnip wooserlop (by Starfire when she forgave Beast Boy)
Booger Boy
Boy Beast (by himself when introducing himself to Terra)
Bast Boo (by himself when introducing himself to Terra)
Shape-shifter Supreme (by Control Freak)

Codename: Beast Boy
Alias(es):
Classification: Altered Human.
Affiliation: Former Doom Patrol, Currently a Teen Titan.
Birthday: Uknown

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Green
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5,2
Weight: 101 lbs
Other Traits:

===POWERS===

Powers: Beast Boy has the transformational ability to morph and transform into any animal that he has seen himself or has seen in an illustration (as is the case when he shapeshifts into an animal such as an extinct dinosaur).[3] These transformations take only a second and Beast Boy has demonstrated that he is capable of rapidly changing his form with little or no effort expended. As a corollary to this power, he can transform back into his default form if an external force like magic transforms him into an animal. His power enables him to completely alter his body mass, being able to take the shape of animals far larger and heavier than himself, such as an elephant, a hippopotamus, or a Tyrannosaurus Rex (though until recent stories, such larger forms would physically exhaust him), or smaller and lighter animals such as mice and insects. As a result of his rapidly changing genetic structure and mass, Beast Boy has an increased healing factor comparable to that of The Creeper and Deathstroke, allowing him to heal from bullet wounds, burns, and broken bones in a matter of seconds, and in some story lines regrow entire limbs

Skills: Good at Video Games.

Weaknesses: Beast Boy has a weakness of talking about his parents. They died in a boating accident when he was little. Whenever mentioned, he breaks down distraught and unable to be cheered up for a little while. He is also left vulnerable to be attacked in this state of sorrow. It could make him cry for the rest of the day, or just sit down sad. But it mostly lasts about 2 hours and then the fun and hilarious Beast Boy is back in action to his normal self.

Equipment: Clothing.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Beast boy is the lighthearted jokester of the group, though he is often the butt of many jokes or backfiring pranks himself. When the other Titans are focused on important details he is usually the first to break in with a preposterous suggestion or an unnecessary joke. Due to this, others sometimes view him as immature, thickheaded, and cumbersome. However, he continually proves invaluable with his kindness, quick-thinking, and battle prowess. Although he jokes most of the time, Beast Boy can be serious when he wants to be. The team's interactions with Terra showed some of the most earnest and intense sides of Beast Boy's personality as he became her friend and lost her, but continued to believe in her and help her redeem herself.

Strengths:
Power
Speed
Agility
Flexibility
Charm

Interests/Habits: Interested in video games. Has a habit of making jokes.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Mark Logan. (Dad), Marie Logan (Mom)
Place of Origin: Africa
Current City: Jump City
History:
As a child, Garfield contracts a rare illness called Sakutia by being bitten by a green monkey, but then is saved by his parents, who use an untested serum on him. This serum has the unintended effect of turning his skin and hair green and granting him the ability to metamorph into any animal of his choice. His parents later died in a boating accident, which, to this day, Garfield believes he could have prevented. After he is saved from two kidnappers that beat him and forced him to use his powers to help them in their crimes, Garfield is left under the care of a court-appointed guardian, the despicable Nicholas Galtry, who calls Gar "Craig". As young Gar enters his teens, Galtry realizes that his embezzlement from the estate would be exposed when the lad reaches maturity and takes control of his inheritance, so he plots to kill the youngster. The various villains he hires to kill young Gar are impeded by the Doom Patrol, whose member Rita and her husband, DP associate Steve Dayton, eventually expose his embezzling to the courts and adopt Garfield themselves. In the interim, he allies himself with the superhero team, wearing one of their uniforms (with the addition of a full-head purple mask, bearing a black—and sometimes yellow swath across the middle of the face, to conceal his true identity) and taking the name Beast Boy. In his days with the Doom Patrol, Garfield has a romantic relationship with a girl from his high school named Jillian Jackson. After he saves her from Galtry (who was using the alias "Arsenal"), the relationship somehow dissolved. Beast Boy is deeply affected by the deaths of the Patrol. Beast Boy was originally the youngest member of the Doom Patrol. However, Mento's harsh discipline and less-than-encouraging attitude finally alienated him from his surrogate family, and he struck out on his own. Looking for a new place to live, he came to Jump City, where he encountered Robin, Starfire, Raven, and Cyborg and aided them in liberating Starfire from her Gordanian captors. Afterward, the five formed a new team on their own, the Teen Titans.

Sample RP

Beast Boy was chilling in the streets, just enjoying the sounds of city life around him. Just then a crashing sound occured in a store. He looks to see CInderblock, bashing a store down. It seems as if it was an order. Quick and fast-reacting, Beast Boy transforms into a gorilla and charges at Cinderblock. He knocks him down through the side of the store, and the store owner runs out, screaming.

"Nice to see you too, Cinderblock."

Cinderblock gets up and attempts to hit Beast Boy in the face with his fist. Beast Boy easily dodges it, catching his arm and twirling him around. At the last second, he lets go and Cinderblock goes flying. Soon though Cinderblock is up and throwing things at him. A tree hits Beast Boy's chest, and sends him back onto the ground. At that moment, Cinderblocks pins him down to the ground hard. Beast Boy quickly changes into the shape of a snake, slithering out of CInderblock's grasp. He is a green anaconda. Beast Boy wraps around Cinderblock, squeezing the mess out of him. Finally, Cinderblock drops and hits the ground hard.

Last edited by MrKipling on Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Beast Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Boy   Beast Boy EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:53 pm

Claimed

ok first off awesome glad we have a possible bb again

2nd. please change history and powers into smaller paragraphs so others can read it easier

3rd I don't care if you copied the history and powers off of wiki but don't make it so obvious and leave [2] things in there please remove those

once you do those I'll re look over your app

oh and we did have a former bb but he didn't do that much all you really need to know was terra told him she was pretending before they kissed but now terra is gone cause former bb dude dropped him and we went with bb went back to doom patrol and i think i said terra left because she wanted to go find beast boy and be with him (i was terra btw not anymore)
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Beast Boy
Civillian
Civillian
Beast Boy

Beast Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Boy   Beast Boy EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:10 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Beast Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Boy   Beast Boy EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:52 pm

everything looks good but you might want to add in some stuff on beast boy joining the titans
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Beast Boy
Civillian
Civillian
Beast Boy

Beast Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Boy   Beast Boy EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:07 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster