Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Haze(ready to be examinated) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Haze(ready to be examinated) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Haze(ready to be examinated) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Haze(ready to be examinated) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Haze(ready to be examinated) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Haze(ready to be examinated) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Haze(ready to be examinated) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Haze(ready to be examinated) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Haze(ready to be examinated) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Haze(ready to be examinated) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Haze(ready to be examinated) I_vote_lcapHaze(ready to be examinated) I_voting_barHaze(ready to be examinated) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Haze(ready to be examinated) I_vote_lcapHaze(ready to be examinated) I_voting_barHaze(ready to be examinated) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Haze(ready to be examinated) I_vote_lcap0%Haze(ready to be examinated) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Haze(ready to be examinated) I_vote_lcap0%Haze(ready to be examinated) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Haze(ready to be examinated) I_vote_lcap100%Haze(ready to be examinated) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Haze(ready to be examinated)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

Haze(ready to be examinated) Empty
PostSubject: Haze(ready to be examinated)   Haze(ready to be examinated) EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:10 pm

''Why so surprised,Woof''

Haze The Husky

Spoiler:

===IDENTITY===

Control:Me and any others Teen Titans members of the tower

Full Name: Haze
Nickname(s): none
Codename: HailTech
Alias(es): none
Classification: magically modified Husky
Affiliation: Good/Kim's loyal pet
Birthday: unknown

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: snow white fur(in normal form),azure,metallic blue and clear blue pelt color(on diamond style)
Eye Color: icy blue(on normal state),deep blue(on diamond stage) and red eyes(on robot fusion)
Height: 2,4 ft (original state),2,9 ft (diamond style),6,7 ft(android form)
Weight: 62 kg (normal),170 kg (diamond),1 tons (cyborg style)

Other Traits: on normal state he is quite fluffy/warm,harder fangs than any other dogs in existence and by being modified,he secretly can speak now.

===POWERS===

Powers:

Transformation:

Diamond Style - Owns manipulation of Cryokinesis in this form,Haze can absorb and reflect any elemental attacks,energy signature and bullets or lasers like shooting and well he can use his upgraded senses.(Couldnt not find picture to show his looks but i wrote the color schemes on the Other Traits section)

Spoiler:

Cyborg Style - His third state who is way more thougher to beat down.In that style of Haze,he is heavily armed from top to bottom and at the same time of being this way.The abilities he hold within this robot self are the given enhancements,technopathy.

Enhanced Senses - Only on jump and healing(only work on his android form and by that i meant just that heal skill)

Technopathy - Usable only on Haze's cyborg body,he is able to control,build,repairs and develop machinery/electronics at will and to upgrade his robot self more armored and in adding more weaponry.

Skills:

Bite - A tremendous bite on his two fusion could easily take down a shark on 2 hits,rip out a car or truck metal sheets even a normal criminal to near death.

Dog senses - Has no value of being like the enhancing power,Haze in this just have a greater view,nose and hearing only.

Jump - Can go on far longer and higher than a kangaroo itself(on any transformation)

Weaknesses:

Original self - Haze is just a normal husky in this so everything bad could take him out for harm or even death though he has a great bite in his performed fangs,the enhanced senses to help him and the written fire/ice resistance.

Diamond self - ennemies with higher level of strenght can take him down and tire him out though his Cryo like power and diamond body can still block most of the hardest punch into leaving less painful impact but quite critical.

Cyborg self - This is where difficulty is found because of all what his wrote about this android body since of his own weight,although like his second form Haze's metallic body can be damaged if opponents with superhuman force take out his adjusted weapons or injure his inner systems even with his offered resistance in heat/cold,heavy source of electricity can bring him down and make him switch into is normal dog form though some mere zapping and shooted electrical source wont do much.

Equipment: no quite equipped in his usual self except having a performed biting from his newly harder fangs,though in his second transformation he has his strong diamond structure and absorption/repelling abilities,while on his last stage his red eyes are scanner like,with heat vision system and as being tougher to beat down he is heavily armed from all part of himself,lastly to finish about this healing thing,inside of himself he got a rare liquidified titanium source only reacting every times a part of him is ripped off by automatically applying itself on where Haze's cyborg self got damaged while spreaded the substance become rapidly solid and harder than when it had been broken.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: loyal to Kim and well to the peoples/heroes of the tower,Haze is really protective and brave he dont bother taking on whoever take on his owner or persons he never saw.Otherwise he can be playful,calm or serious though he is pretty clumsy especially wih his fluffy tail.

Strengths:

Loyalty - Has a positive and eternal loyalty towards Kimberly he never desobey her whatever the situation is but since there is other peoples into the T tower,Haze would also likely listen to them too,otherwise dont bet on him to do so, especially if the person who order him get to afterwards threaten the dog badly,he obviously wont take it.

Resistance - Over Cold and Heat though he'd rather feel fine in cold terrains than extreme heated temperature.

Interests/Habits: Has doggish like manners but no he dont eat garbages or pee/poop around,he just run around for his tail and play with whoever wants to,still with his protective side he can quite overdo it in the way of pinning down every new peoples who appears on his sight most of the times or if wanting/ordered.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: none other than only Kimberly
Place of Origin: Alaska
Current City: Jump
History: Haze pretty lived troughout the same history as Kimbely had especially in the part of losing everything this mean the family he had and the girl's cavern discovery on this mysterious fairy creature to whom he was at first afraid of but then he adapted himself to Kimmy new hidden style.Until those passed events he was a normal dog who couldnt talk or understand so well but this is where Haze began to feel changed because while travelling with his young owner,a giant snow tempest occured which is why the two partners had became lost as while this happened a pale blue ray teleported them both in Jump city as for Haze during magical transportation his dog life magically changed for good with him looking for his master and discovering his abilities who lies within this animal now.

Last edited by ChaosTrinity on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Haze(ready to be examinated)   Haze(ready to be examinated) EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:14 pm

CLAIMED Haze(ready to be examinated) 3684740496 I'll look at it when you're done Haze(ready to be examinated) 3684740496
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Haze(ready to be examinated)   Haze(ready to be examinated) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:22 am

So Paige says to put him in the NPC section since he's a pet... So I'll move him there Haze(ready to be examinated) 3684740496

Please state how long he can stay in each state without tiring. (She needs to have a limit)

Please cut down a few powers. Although it's only two "forms" within those forms are multiple powers including Cyrokenesis, absorb and reflect any elemental attacks,energy signature and bullets or lasers like shooting, Resistance in extreme heat or cold, upgraded senses, heavily armed from top to bottom, and technopathy. Not to mention, people normally count each of his enhancements as their own power. So yes, please cut them down.

Bite doesn't make sense. If he can take down a shark, he could easily kill a normal criminal. Clarify.

And add who can Control him at the end since he's an NPC!

Thanks! Haze(ready to be examinated) 3684740496
-Bow
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Haze(ready to be examinated)   Haze(ready to be examinated) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:01 pm

Fixed what i could and with what i already told you i guess its ok now
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Haze(ready to be examinated)   Haze(ready to be examinated) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:57 pm

I don't see where you've changed anything...
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Haze(ready to be examinated)   Haze(ready to be examinated) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:18 pm

Changed things

Enhanced Senses - Only on jump and healing(only work on his android form and by that i meant just that heal skill)

took down the others to keep those two

i shortened the Technopathy by taking few words

even on his Cyborg style's weaknesses section

than i switched Haze's cold/heat Resistance into the Strenghts section instead of letting it be a full power

Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Haze(ready to be examinated)   Haze(ready to be examinated) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:57 pm

Haze(ready to be examinated) 546sea11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haze(ready to be examinated)   Haze(ready to be examinated) Empty

Back to top Go down

Haze(ready to be examinated)
Page 1 of 1