Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Tick tock! (Observer) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Tick tock! (Observer) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Tick tock! (Observer) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Tick tock! (Observer) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Tick tock! (Observer) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Tick tock! (Observer) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Tick tock! (Observer) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Tick tock! (Observer) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Tick tock! (Observer) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Tick tock! (Observer) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Tick tock! (Observer) I_vote_lcapTick tock! (Observer) I_voting_barTick tock! (Observer) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Tick tock! (Observer) I_vote_lcapTick tock! (Observer) I_voting_barTick tock! (Observer) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Tick tock! (Observer) I_vote_lcap0%Tick tock! (Observer) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Tick tock! (Observer) I_vote_lcap100%Tick tock! (Observer) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Tick tock! (Observer)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

Tick tock! (Observer) Empty
PostSubject: Tick tock! (Observer)   Tick tock! (Observer) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:54 pm

Bow was tired of doing the same mundane things she did on a daily basis in Jump. She was walking past the train station when she got the bright idea to visit Steel! She had never been and decided to take this opportunity to see for herself if it was nearly as bad as people say. She bought her ticket and got on the 11am train that was scheduled to arrive at 12pm, just an hour away. On the ride there, Bow stared out the window most of the time admiring the beautiful landscape. As they got to about the halfway point, the scenery changed. It got duller and had an ominous aura around it; however, Bow could still see the wonder in the decrepit scene.

She got off the train with a smile and a hop. She giggled as she got a few odd looks from people all who were wearing grey or neutrals. She was wearing her bright pink skinny jeans with blue converse and a cute flowy white top with neon paint splatters. She assumed there wasn't much color around here judging by the buildings and people. She shrugged and skipped along without a care in the world.

She went into the shopping district and was amazed by all the shops they had. A clock shop caught her eye with all its twinkling gadgets and she couldn't help to wander in. She opened the door with a slight screech and giggled.

Excuse me, is anybody in here? She said in awe as she walked the rest of the way in.
Back to top Go down
observer
Civillian
Civillian
observer

Tick tock! (Observer) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tick tock! (Observer)   Tick tock! (Observer) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:37 am

A gust of warm air, and smells of metal, wood, oil, and dust, hit the girl's face as soon as she decided to open the door, and enter the Clockwork Shop. Although called that way, this place seemed to be specializing in much more than repairing watches and old wall-clocks. The room she entered looked... old. The woods were wooden, and squeaky with every step she would make, the windows were large, and covered by thin curtains, which allowed much light through. However, with the day being gray as always, that light came in dispersed, making the whole room look rather... dim.

And there were shelves! Wooden shelves, across all the walls. Each shelf housed a wonder of clockwork technology, be that a regular clock, or a whimsical mechanism brought together by skillful hands and imagination without margin. Small toys, animals, gadgets, many things! And all of them ticking, each - moving impatiently on its respective shelf, as if wishing to be taken away from there, to be allowed to play on the floor below!

*WZZZZZZZ!*

A sudden whizzing sound came from under the girl's feet! A tiny wind-up mouse, it spun in circles on the floor, before quickly driving itself under the stand. It was an old table, with an antique counter on top of it. Behind, there was a closet, filled with what looked like many many blueprints. No doubt to all of these silly machines. A small bell rang - the mousey poked it with its nose, making it ring. And soon enough, a raspy cough was heard from the small room next to the main shop.

- Kho...khe... coming! One moment, please!

The next moment, slow, sweeping steps were heard approaching, the floor squeaking under the feet each time, and finally, a person appeared at the counter. It looked like a middle-aged man with a monocle on his eye, wearing an old, brown suit. His face was riddled with many wrinkles, and his back was hunched, as if he carried an invisible burden on his shoulders. His brown eyes were large, and... a tint of sadness hidden beneath. Still, a small smile appeared on his face, as he spotted the girl. A customer! Been a while since one entered his shop. All his wonderful inventions collecting dust...

- Welcome! Welcome to Ronald's Clockwork shop, young miss! How can I help you?
Back to top Go down

Tick tock! (Observer)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: The Streets-
Jump to: