Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Nikkita the were ferret EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Nikkita the were ferret EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Nikkita the were ferret EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Nikkita the were ferret EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Nikkita the were ferret EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Nikkita the were ferret EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Nikkita the were ferret EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Nikkita the were ferret EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Nikkita the were ferret EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Nikkita the were ferret EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Nikkita the were ferret I_vote_lcapNikkita the were ferret I_voting_barNikkita the were ferret I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Nikkita the were ferret I_vote_lcapNikkita the were ferret I_voting_barNikkita the were ferret I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Nikkita the were ferret I_vote_lcap0%Nikkita the were ferret I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Nikkita the were ferret I_vote_lcap100%Nikkita the were ferret I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Nikkita the were ferret

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
foalfire
Civillian
Civillian
foalfire

Nikkita the were ferret Empty
PostSubject: Nikkita the were ferret   Nikkita the were ferret EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:22 pm

"Character Quote(Optional)"

Nikkita Furvith

Nikkita the were ferret 3784254307
Nikkita the were ferret T13319570116101584d3b3ebbdd7029e28a9fd6f53813

Nikkita the were ferret _wsb_193x201_bfc_on_white

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Nikkita Furvith
Nickname(s): Nikki, The Were
Codename: The Were
Alias(es): Nikkita Furvith
Classification: Anthromorph
Affiliation: Good guys, but on a red moon she goes feral and has no control.

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Rich brown
Fur Color: Dark Sable
Eye Color: Forest green
Height: 5' 9"
[Ferret Height:[/b]7' 2"
Weight: 163 Pounds
Ferret Weight:[/b} 356 Pounds
[b]Other Traits:
Her favorite color is green and she usually wears that color.

===POWERS===

Powers: Nikkita is a were ferret, meaning that she has the ability to change at will into a large ferret. But like were wolves, there's a catch. One full moons, she is stuck in her ferret form until the moon sets and the sun rises. On a lunar eclipse she transforms against her will and goes feral, unable to control herself and will attack her friends and family. Her teeth in ferret form are strong enough to crush bone and the claws can shred through a car like paper. In her ferret form she can stand on two legs but it is slower then her running on all fours. She can run at fifty to sixty miles an hour in her ferret form. Her transformations don't take long, usually only a few seconds.

Skills: Nikki is an excellent climber in her human or ferret form. She also has a stronger sense of smell then the average human.

Weaknesses: As a ferret Nikki gets into trouble every now and then. She is also pretty easy to distract. Also Nikki is unable to control herself during a red moon and also unable to transform to her human form during a full moon. In her ferret form Nikki can't speak.

Equipment: Nikki doesn't carry anything, trusting her transforming abilities to take care of any situation.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Nikki is a bit of a loner, not wanting to get close to anyone. She is afraid of hurting them if she were to go feral. She will talk to people though just for the sake of talking to some one. She's not a very organized person and is easily distracted. She will eagerly help out any one in need, hoping to make up for anything she may have done while feral.

Strengths: Nikki is good at weaseling out of trouble, intimidating foes with her teeth and claws. Nikki is also pretty clever and notices small details that may help her later.

Interests/Habits: Nikki is very interesting in trying to find other weres, specifically another were ferret. She keeps a journal of any weres she find.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Nikkita has no living relatives.
Place of Origin: New York
Current City: Jump
History: When Nikkita was young she transformed during a red moon and went feral. She accidentally killed both of her parents and any family members that had been in the house. She doesn't remember much of it but has nightmares of her parents screaming and remembers the taste of human blood. She was put into an orphanage and was soon kicked out for her “gift”. Since then she’s been traveling around, trying not to be seen when she’s in were ferret form. Unfortunately though she has been caught in her were form by a camera person. The picture was soon posted across the news and many people wanted to call in the titans to get rid of the ferocious creature that was lurking in there city. She heard about the titans when she returned to her human state and decided to go investigate them for herself. (her curiosity always does get the best of her).
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Nikkita the were ferret   Nikkita the were ferret EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:13 pm

Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
foalfire
Civillian
Civillian
foalfire

PostSubject: Re: Nikkita the were ferret   Nikkita the were ferret EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:21 pm

...does that mean I'm approved?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Nikkita the were ferret   Nikkita the were ferret EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:16 am

yes
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikkita the were ferret   Nikkita the were ferret Empty

Back to top Go down

Nikkita the were ferret
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Character Building :: Graveyard-
Jump to: