Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
athariza oromatiz EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
athariza oromatiz EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
athariza oromatiz EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
athariza oromatiz EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
athariza oromatiz EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
athariza oromatiz EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
athariza oromatiz EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
athariza oromatiz EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
athariza oromatiz EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
athariza oromatiz EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
athariza oromatiz I_vote_lcapathariza oromatiz I_voting_barathariza oromatiz I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
athariza oromatiz I_vote_lcapathariza oromatiz I_voting_barathariza oromatiz I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
athariza oromatiz I_vote_lcap0%athariza oromatiz I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
athariza oromatiz I_vote_lcap100%athariza oromatiz I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

athariza oromatiz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
king a
Civillian
Civillian

athariza oromatiz Empty
PostSubject: athariza oromatiz   athariza oromatiz EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:24 am

"Character Quote(Optional)"

Full Character Name
human form
athariza oromatiz Purple_anime_girl_by_DarkEvilA
true form
athariza oromatiz Alien_female
===IDENTITY===

Full Name:athariza oromatiz
Nickname(s):alien girl,athin,artha,princess,and atharia
Codename:lepethya
Alias(es):princess
Age:200,000 years old but appears to be only measly 17 males of her race can live to be 2000000000 and the female can live to be 3000000000
Classification: alien race:eptpathunkrometier
Affiliation:neutral just arrived on earth
Birthday:(note this is the time period on her planet i will translate it to earthen) month:19 day:678 year:12392 for her race there is 19 months 679 days in one month (translated to earthen 12/30/1995)

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:red with black in it
Eye Color:red
Height:5'6
Weight:160
Other Traits:she has 19 toes instead of 5 on one foot

===POWERS===

Powers:flight:basically she can fly she is able to fly for a couple of hour but the longest she has ever flown was 4 hours.she can fly at 70 mph.

human physiology: she can take on human-like traits and abilities. it can last as long as she is awake if she falls asleep she will return to her alien form

telekinesis: the power to manipulate and control objects with the mind, in ways not visible to the naked eye.she can lift up to 100 tons at one time she can not lift liquids she is limited to solids. she can lift 100 tons for 30 minutes the lighter the object the longer she can lift it so if she were to lift a feather she could lift it for years.her limitations are
prone to headache due to the mental focus that is required
she is not be able to manipulate Magic-based matters/energies, as the mystical properties cannot be manipulated so easily without magical properties.
she is only able to move objects that she can see.

telepathy:The power to read the thoughts of, and to mentally communicate with others. she must have permission to enter ones mind before she can use her telepathy on them but in some cases if it is a dire need she will enter the persons mind with out permission. her limitations are
prone to headaches.
Some targets, like those with Psychic Shield, are immune.

teleportation: The ability to move instantaneously from one location to another without physically occupying the space in between. her limitations are
she is only able to teleport within a distance of 5 miles from where she is to begin with.
she is required to know the area she is teleporting to, or else she is unable to teleport properly.
she can only teleport 4 people to a place at one time and that is includeing herself in the count so she can only teleport 3 others besides herself in other words
Skills:flight,sword fighting,and cooking

Weaknesses:coldness her race can not stand the cold because she can die from the cold if it gets to 15 degrees ,her abilite to teleport because if she teleports to aplace she does not know then she could end up in a wall or another object,wolfbane and lillys because she is allgeric to them she will get red bumbs on her arms and back.and her personality

Equipment:she carrys two swords with her at all times she has 15 therkirng flowers in her hair but they are all hidden

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:she is a very kind person she does not like people careing about her it is very rare that she will find someone she does not likes.she will usualy keep to herself makeing herself look mystarious

Strengths:her powers,her swords,the pink rays of her planets sun because when she is hit by the pink rays her powers increase to where they are almost unstoppable,the more she ages the more powerful her powers become,and the flower therkirng because itraises the strength of her powers when dranked

Interests/Habits:walking around jump city

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:her mother queen theyameru and her father king tiiehveck and a uncle named threio
Place of Origin:the town called gurnti on planet tiruyngto
Current City:jump city
History:as a child she grew up on the planet tiruyngto where she was the princess. as a child she could have anything that she wanted so for her 1000 birthday she asked for some swords.when she was turning 10000 her uncle and a few of her people rebelled against her fathers kingdom.when she was 100000 the battle was still going on. when she was 140000 her parents sent her off into the universe to find help. she came to a lot of planets but every planet she went to no one would help them when she was 190000 she found out about planet earth. here she had thought she had been to every single planet but apparently she hadnt. she got to earth when she was 200000.when she got there she found out her alien form was scaring people so she decided to try a old style her father taught her and turned into what appears to be a female human on the outside but on the inside she was really a female eptpathunkrometier. and that's practically wear it ends.

Last edited by king a on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

athariza oromatiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: athariza oromatiz   athariza oromatiz EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:52 pm

CLAIMED! Expect a reply soon!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

athariza oromatiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: athariza oromatiz   athariza oromatiz EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:10 pm

POWERS

flight- How fast can she fly?

reactive adaption- This one would be difficult. Because this is a rolplaying site you would have to have limits on this and list the specifics. I see where your getting but a newer rolplayer wouldn't. To make this work just list a couple things she can do and why she does them.

telekinesis- how heavy can the objects be? Can she lift liquids? or just solids? How long can she lift the objects, does it matter how heavy they are to be able to lift them longer? Those are basic questions.

telepathy- how do you others stop her from entering their minds? (if she can just enter as she pleases that would be GODmodding.)

teleportation- how far can she teleport?

WEAKNESSES:

cold- how does it effect her? how cold does it have to be for the effect to begin.

She needs another physical weakness.

EXTRA!

How does she take form of a human if it's not listed in her powers? You would have to take a power out and replace it with shape shifting or something in that sort for this character to be approved.
Back to top Go down
king a
Civillian
Civillian

athariza oromatiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: athariza oromatiz   athariza oromatiz EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:40 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

athariza oromatiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: athariza oromatiz   athariza oromatiz EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:48 am

athariza oromatiz Moon_a10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

athariza oromatiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: athariza oromatiz   athariza oromatiz Empty

Back to top Go down

athariza oromatiz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Character Building :: Graveyard-
Jump to: