Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Nero  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Nero  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Nero  EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Nero  EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Nero  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Nero  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Nero  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Nero  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Nero  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Nero  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Nero  I_vote_lcapNero  I_voting_barNero  I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Nero  I_vote_lcap0%Nero  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Nero  I_vote_lcap100%Nero  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Nero

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

Nero  Empty
PostSubject: Nero    Nero  EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:02 pm

"War tears people apart and gets everyone's loved ones killed all for some silly cause... That's why I love it."

NERO

Nero  Fcjhft

===IDENTITY===
Full Name: Nero Hellslayer
Nickname(s): N/A
Codename: N/A
Alias(es): Weapon of War
Classification: Demigod
Affiliation: Anti-Villain
Birthday: Unknown

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Red
Height: 5'8
Weight: 145
Other Traits: Strange winged symbol near elbow.

===POWERS===

Powers:

• Demigod Sense: Nero can sense other demigods so long as they are in a mile radius of him. He can sense who their father/mother is as well, making it easy to know some background on them. For example if he stumbled upon someone who is Zeus's son, he could use the sense and would know that they are the son of Zeus. He can't sense any other information from this however.

• Withstand: Nero can withstand far more then a normal person would be able to, making this a power. He can withstand far more then them, so it takes a lot more to kill him. For example if a missile hit him he could probably survive and not have his bones shattered. This is a single missile however, so I'm not saying he could get hit by a barrage of missiles and not come out either in a body bag, with some broken bones, or a limb or two lost. However one single missile he could survive, which is a pretty superhuman power if you think of it.

• Super Strength: Nero is very strong, being able to lift 10,000 pounds or in other words five tons at his highest! However if he lifts this much he can only do it for about three seconds, making things risky. So he'd probably be able to lift a meteor with ease, the only problem being the fire.

Skills: Nero is a master of talking his way out of things and has successfully started some wars without drawing any attention to himself. This is because as a son of a war god, Nero has not only skill in combat but skill in starting combat. Although he can't choose who wins wars or loses them, in fact it can't even truly be said he could start them in some cases. However most of the time it's easy for him to start a good old civil war or revolution.

Weaknesses:

• Peace: All of Nero's powers other then his demigod sense are powered by the heart of battle. This means if he isn't in a fight or no one else is, his powers don't work. This means he can't lift trucks and so on, basicully as if having no powers. Once he or someone else enters battle he'll gain them back but in a peaceful enivorment he's just another normal person.

• Ice: Why? No one has any idea but for some odd reason since the day Nero was born he had a weakness to ice. Some believe a curse was put on him, others think he wasn't a demigod but rather an actual god of water. These two theroies were proven false and were the only ones to ever come into existance.

Equipment:

• Medusa's Head: Nero has had a lot of successful achivements but none have come close to one. That one was slaying Medusa. After killing her he took her very head. Just of the sight of it can turn a person to stone. Although Nero has this powerful weapon it can only stun a demigod for a few seconds and he rarely uses it as he prefers to have a challenge. Not only that but it can be his ultimate downfall by stunning him and leaving him open for an attack, if he aims it at a mirror and even if he looked away before he could catch sight of it the head itself could turn to stone, making it very risky to use this.

• War Blade: Ares's very sword, known to slice nations in half and cause earthquakes! Just unsheathing the sword could make the entire galaxy shake! Nero brought the sword with him but due to an unexplained reason most of its power was drained, making it the same as a regular sword. Despite this the sword's appereance did not change, just the power.

Nero  333ahis

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Nero despite loving the heart of battle and hating everything about peace can be somewhat passive, if not approched. If you do approch him however don't expect him to be nice. Mainly he'll switch from his somewhat passive side to his actual personality. Nero believes that the heart of combat is the way to resolve any situation. Anyone who annoys him he considers a pest and would attempt to kill them like a fly. Because of this he can become rather implusive sometimes, but not too much that is. He has yet to lose a battle in his entire life also making him almost always challenge a demigod, metahuman, human, or anything else that seems like it would stand a chance aganist him! Despite this though if you gain his trust he's a loyal ally, just not the one you'd typically have a beer and share some funny stories with.

Strengths: I suppose his skill could also fit under this category so yeah.

Interests/Habits: War, sword-fighting, modern day weaponry, gold, fist-fights, bar brawls, anything else dangerous, and pizza.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: His father Ares, the god of war, his mortal mother Dawn who died when he was born, and finally his step-mother June.

Place of Origin: Olympus
Current City: N/A (Travels around the world, doesn't really have a place to call home.)
History: Nero was born on Olympus as the son of Ares. His mother died when he was born and because Ares himself couldn't take care of Nero due to his duties and sent him down to Earth, more exactly Greece. There he was put in an orphange and was adopted by his step-mother June. However at the age of ten he was allowed to visit Olympus itself, though not live there. He'd often take on tasks secretly, mostly to slay some monster. The monster never seemed to be quite a challenge, though they weren't meant to be.

One stormy night he went to Olympus and stole his father's War Blade. With it he charged into battle and began fighting Medusa. His eyes were closed, leaving him only his hears to aid him. The battle ended with him pinning her to the ground and ripping off her head, taking it as a trophy of glory! However when he returned back to Olympus Ares was not pleased. He took back the blade not knowing Nero had Medusa's head and struck his mother down by creating a civil war in which she died! Then he got ready to strike the demigod himself down, despite the fact he was only ten! Before he could however Nero turned his father to stone and took the sword back. In anger he plunged it into the ground, causing Olympus to shake! With that a portal opened below Ares who still remained in stone and swallowed him, trapping him in the depths of the Underworld for all of eternity! Then he left without a trace left behind of him. Four years later however the gods had other things to worry about. With his current actions the gods themselves feared that he would destroy all of Greece soon enough! Thousands of people already died by his hands and the military was helpless to stop him. Knowing this had to stop they sent him forwards into a different timeline, far into the future! There he continues to fight no matter what, so if he ever finds a way back to his own time he will be prepared to unleash hell upon both Olympus and Greece!

(Note: The reason he's 14 despite going from Anicent Greece to the present because he didn't age when sent forward in time.)

Last edited by Stryker on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

Nero  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero    Nero  EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:59 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

Nero  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero    Nero  EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 2:34 pm

Bump again.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

Nero  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero    Nero  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Bump... Again.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Nero  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero    Nero  EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:31 am

*Paige pushes over Stryker* Don't touch the queen nor bump her until you add some examples to your withstand power! Also sorry I didn't respond its just with all the comments i saw on here i thought a mod already took you.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

Nero  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero    Nero  EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:24 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster