Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
king arthur pendragon EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
king arthur pendragon EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
king arthur pendragon EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
king arthur pendragon EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
king arthur pendragon EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
king arthur pendragon EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
king arthur pendragon EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
king arthur pendragon EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
king arthur pendragon EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
king arthur pendragon EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
king arthur pendragon I_vote_lcapking arthur pendragon I_voting_barking arthur pendragon I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
king arthur pendragon I_vote_lcapking arthur pendragon I_voting_barking arthur pendragon I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
king arthur pendragon I_vote_lcap0%king arthur pendragon I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
king arthur pendragon I_vote_lcap100%king arthur pendragon I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

king arthur pendragon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
king a
Civillian
Civillian

king arthur pendragon Empty
PostSubject: king arthur pendragon   king arthur pendragon EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:51 am

Full Character Name

king arthur pendragon King_Arthur

===IDENTITY===[/center]
Full Name:arthur pendragon better known as king arthur
Nickname(s):king arthur or arthur of camelot
Codename:king arthur
Alias(es):
Classification:human
Affiliation:good
Birthday:unkown

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:brown
Eye Color:blue
Height:6'7
Weight:210
Other Traits:

===POWERS===

Powers:
chivalry:he possesses an innate ability to manifest great courage and nobility at all times, especially in the face of adversity.he express a desire to maintain order and are well rounded in many aspects.he is well versed in the seven knightly virtues.The knights are determined and their enthusiasm allows them to master what ever they put their minds into. Although knights may have an indomitable will, most fall prey to mental control and illusions because of their constant absence of their personal needs. If their will is strong, however, and they do not easily fall prey to temptations. Their greatest weakness is, indeed, the over-trust in their dogmas, the trust in those who are closest to them and their naive disposition.
As maintainers of the status quo, knights expect those alongside them to behave properly, however, they are always loyal to them to an extreme degree, to the point that they may even give up their lives for those who become their allies. Certain kinds of animals have an affinity, such as war-dogs and horses, due to their loyalty to their masters and great reliability in times of conflict.

combat perception:he is able to instantly understand an opponent's method of thinking and fighting and anticipating their moves.Once he understand his enemies strategy, he is able to find their flaw and weakness and take them down with little effort. limitations of this abilitey is
Can still be overpowered by a superior opponent.
Can be caught off-guard by a miscalculation or hidden ability.
difficult to come up with an effective strategy depending on the situation.
require time to observe opponent's fighting style or weaknesses before using a strategy to avoid risks.
Over-thinking or giving into fear towards a situation can waste time and make it harder to find the right strategy.
Does not work against Unpredictable opponents.

sentient weaponry:Sentient weapons are objects with intelligence that may be magical (as is the case with any non-technological weapons, such as a sword), but not all magic weapons are sentient.
empathic weaponry:he possesses mystical weapons that can sense his intentions and, at times, actually possess conscious thought. limitation for him is
Weapon chooses it's wielder.

immortality:his imortality is granted by the scabbard of excalibur

Skills:chivalry,combat perception,and he is very good with the sword

Weaknesses:his courageousness can get him into trouble,his loyalty can lead him to trust the wrong people,fear of modern tech,excalibur itself since if you have read the legend his nephews sword had a part of excalibur in it and it killed king arthur in the storys,and the sacred swords of the knight of the round table

Equipment:a sword called of course excalibur a shield and a scabbard

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:he is very nice and loyal he abids by the law he will only fight if he has to protect innocent people he would never do anything on purpose to hurt anyone he isvery couragus he is very stratigetic and he is very brave

Strengths:his sword fighting

Interests/Habits:meditating

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Member:his half sister was named Morgan le Fay his father name was King Uther Pendragon his wifes name was Queen Guinevere and a nephew who was named Mordred
Place of Origin:camelot
Current City:jump city
History:sit down and i will tell you the story of king arthur. Arthur was the first born son of King Uther Pendragon and heir to the throne. However these were very troubled times and Merlin, a wise magician, advised that the baby Arthur should be raised in a secret place and that none should know his true identity.

As Merlin feared, when King Uther died there was great conflict over who should be the next king. Merlin used his magic to set a sword in a stone. Written on the sword, in letters of gold, were these words: "Whoso pulleth out this sword of this stone is the rightwise born king of all England." Of course all the contenders for the throne took their turn at trying to draw the sword, but none could succeed. Arthur, quite by chance, withdrew the sword for another to use in a tournament. Following this he became King.

He gathered Knights around him and fought back against the Saxons who, since the Romans left Britain, were slowly but surely taking the country over. After many great battles and a huge victory at Mount Badon the Saxons' advance was halted.

Arthur's base was at a place called Camelot. Here he built a strong castle. His knights met at a Round Table. They carried out acts of chivalry such as rescuing damsels in distress and fought against strange beasts. They also searched for a lost treasure, which they believed would cure all ills - this was the 'Quest for the Holy Grail'.

Under the guidance of Merlin, Arthur had obtained a magical sword from The Lady Of The Lake. This sword was called 'Excalibur" and with this weapon he vanquished many foes.

Queen Guinevere, Arthur's beautiful wife brought romance to the story while his equally beautiful half sister Morgan le Fay added a dark side.

Unfortunately, as peace settled over the country things turned sour within the court of Camelot and civil war broke out. In the final battle at Camlan both Arthur and Mordred, Arthur's traitorous nephew, were mortally wounded. Arthur was set upon a boat and floated down river to the isle of Avalon. Here his wounds were treated by three mysterious maidens. His body was never found and many say that he rests under a hill with all his knights - ready to ride forth and save the country again. but what realy happend to his body was that it was telported to jump city by merlien

Last edited by king a on Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: king arthur pendragon   king arthur pendragon EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:14 am

I need you to space out your powers, instead of a big blob paragraph and place all his deficiencies (weaknesses) in weakness section. After that you're all good. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/
king a
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: king arthur pendragon   king arthur pendragon EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:31 am

edited
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: king arthur pendragon   king arthur pendragon EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:32 am

king arthur pendragon Venom_53
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: king arthur pendragon   king arthur pendragon Empty

Back to top Go down

king arthur pendragon
Page 1 of 1