Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The grim reapers mark (open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The grim reapers mark (open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The grim reapers mark (open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The grim reapers mark (open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The grim reapers mark (open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The grim reapers mark (open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The grim reapers mark (open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The grim reapers mark (open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The grim reapers mark (open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The grim reapers mark (open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The grim reapers mark (open) I_vote_lcapThe grim reapers mark (open) I_voting_barThe grim reapers mark (open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The grim reapers mark (open) I_vote_lcapThe grim reapers mark (open) I_voting_barThe grim reapers mark (open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The grim reapers mark (open) I_vote_lcap0%The grim reapers mark (open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
The grim reapers mark (open) I_vote_lcap0%The grim reapers mark (open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The grim reapers mark (open) I_vote_lcap100%The grim reapers mark (open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The grim reapers mark (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The grim reapers mark (open) Empty
PostSubject: The grim reapers mark (open)   The grim reapers mark (open) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:22 am

Kyle walked through the doors of Jump hospital wearing an everyday hoodie with jeans carrying a briefcase. He walked inside and walked into the toilet, set a bomb, got changed into his grim reaper uniform, walked out and was immediatly recognised by a doctor It`s the grim reaper! That terrorist on the news! Kyle pumped his face full of lead and shot the security guards running at him Do not be alarmed! I am not here to cause trouble! I just want to get changed! If you do not try to stop me, you have nothing to fear he shot a man who attempted to grab him from behind and walked out of the door. As soon as he was outside the bombs blast radius he activated his bomb and watched the hospital blow up, he walked in the ruins and only saw one survivor: a man who no longer has any legs Oh my god! You need to go to a hospital! his laughter filled the air as he shot the man in the head and left his new signature, a skull with the words 'the grim reaper' carved on it.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The grim reapers mark (open)   The grim reapers mark (open) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:19 pm

Paige blasts the back of grims back and walked over to him her hadn't eyes and her mark on her arm all glowing bright blue.

"Grim Reaper right? Well you just made a huge mistake killing those people your going away for a long long time!"
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The grim reapers mark (open)   The grim reapers mark (open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:51 am

Kyle was waiting for someone to stop him, he was about to give up and go home when he felt an energy blast slam into his back I was waiting for someone to try and stop me! Your a bit late you know! he turned to Energy warrior and made a tapping motion where his watch would be if he had one. I`m glad you arrived, these people were dying to meet you he looked at the girl, there was something familliar about her but he couldn`t put his finger on it, oh well, he might ask when he`s standing over her body in her last moments. He aimed his guns at her and waited for her to make the first move.

(OOC: Let`s hope he doesn`t commit suicide this time)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The grim reapers mark (open)   The grim reapers mark (open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:20 pm

((OOC: lol (for those who don't get this joke Paige battled Kyle before in VS mode and won but Kyle committed suicide rather than going to jail)))

"I would have laughed at that last remark if it wasn't making fun of those poor people... hey ave we meet before your voice sounds rather familiar..."

Paige saw him aim the gun at her and she made her fists glow along with her eyes and the mark on her arm. IF Kyle would have seen it when she put her hand on his shoulder bar at the bar he could probably tell this glowing one is the same one.

"... Don't get me wrong no matter who you are your going to jail but I usually like to know exactly who I'm putting in jail before I do so."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The grim reapers mark (open)   The grim reapers mark (open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:43 pm

You! That girl from the bar? Heh, might as well show who I am. Kyle took off his goggles, put down his hood shoing his face and hair, he smiled and shot his gun a couple of times Thanks for the free refill by the way he said.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The grim reapers mark (open)   The grim reapers mark (open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:04 pm

Paige put up a shield and blocked his bullets.

"So that's what you were hiding tell me why are you killing people you did't seem like a guy to do such a thing, is it because you didn't like getting pushed around? Did something horrible happen to you? Is someone making you do this? Or are you just that sick in the head that you like killing people?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The grim reapers mark (open)   The grim reapers mark (open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:34 pm

I don`t like killing people, it is my mission. This world is impure, I am pure, so I must rid this world of the impure! I don`t have to go into detail for you! he waited for Paige to do something.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The grim reapers mark (open)   The grim reapers mark (open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:43 pm

"Bu you killed people innocent people wouldn't that make you impure thus your mission would include offing your self? I mean what gives you the right to play the role of god? All I'm sayin is your just as impure as the rest of us dude oh and your also insane so I'm gonna put you where you can't hurt anyone anymore!"

((ooc: ANOTHER SPEECH BY PAIGE XP))

Paige said putting down her shield waiting for his next move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The grim reapers mark (open)   The grim reapers mark (open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:04 pm

I don`t have to explain myself to you! he fired 5 bullets at Paige.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The grim reapers mark (open)   The grim reapers mark (open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:09 pm

Paige blocked each bullet with a energy force field and walked to Kyle.

"You know I always hate seeing people with such potenchal waste their talents in becoming a criminal."

Paige stood in front of him looking down at him.

"Sorry kid but something tells me your too far off the deep end to be saved and I was really hoping you weren't the city could really use a kid like you as a hero not an insane murdering guy.

She said as she would punch him in the face as she shot out an energy bolt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The grim reapers mark (open)   The grim reapers mark (open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:25 pm

Kyle blocked the punch but was still sent flying by the energy blast. Kyle realised that this would not end well and threw a smoke bomb, this smoke was designed so that, by the time it cleared, Kyle would be gone.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The grim reapers mark (open)   The grim reapers mark (open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:28 pm

Paige coughed and couldn't see anything then flew up into the air as the smoke cleared and Kyle was gone.

"Damn hes gone..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The grim reapers mark (open)   The grim reapers mark (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The grim reapers mark (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Jump City Hospital-
Jump to: