Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Danny Skrimitch EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Danny Skrimitch EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Danny Skrimitch EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Danny Skrimitch EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Danny Skrimitch EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Danny Skrimitch EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Danny Skrimitch EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Danny Skrimitch EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Danny Skrimitch EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Danny Skrimitch EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Danny Skrimitch I_vote_lcapDanny Skrimitch I_voting_barDanny Skrimitch I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Danny Skrimitch I_vote_lcapDanny Skrimitch I_voting_barDanny Skrimitch I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Danny Skrimitch I_vote_lcap0%Danny Skrimitch I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Danny Skrimitch I_vote_lcap100%Danny Skrimitch I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Danny Skrimitch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Civillian
Civillian
Oliver

Danny Skrimitch Empty
PostSubject: Danny Skrimitch   Danny Skrimitch EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:02 am

"I don't know who I am...but I think I know who I want to be..."

Daniel Aidon Skrimitch

Danny Skrimitch Hellsing33

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Daniel Aidon Skrimitch
Nickname(s): Danny
Codename: Typhoon
Alias(es): None
Classification: Altered Human
Affiliation: Good
Birthday: June 23rd

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 135 lbs
Other Traits: Pale skin

===POWERS===

Powers:
Water Manipulation: Danny is extremely in tune with water and can almost sense the presence of it. He can summon up water from lakes, the ocean, water faucets, sewers and even from particles in the air! He can use this water to strike down enemies or swing it quickly in small strands like whips. He can use this ability basically as long as water is present. If he is far away from a water source, he can't draw as much water because he is just drawing it from the particles in the air. It takes up stamina just like swinging a sword would or running, he can't be doing it constantly, but, if he practices with it he can strengthen his 'water manipulating muscle' so that he might be able to use his ability longer. Currently, he can manipulate for about an hour before exhausting himself. There are other smaller applications of this ability such as walking on water and pulling the oxygen molecules of water so that he may be able to breath under water.

Ice Manipulation: Although he doesn't do it as often and it takes more energy, he can even manipulate water to the point where he can solidify it completely in different shapes. He will do that if there is little water present like when he has to draw it from the air and turn the molecules into a sort of ice sword. Danny's also known to create an iceboard that he uses to surf down streets, in the ocean and, sometimes through the air. To create an ice structure it can take only a few seconds, but the strain can make him have to wait for quite a while until he can manipulate water or ice again. He might have to wait up to ten minutes before he's ready again.

Enhanced Strength: He can't punch through a rock wall, but, he can break bone with ease. Although he's strong, though, doesn't mean he's slow. He's as fast as an average fighter. The most he could lift would be about 700 lbs. He could lift the back of a truck for a few minutes but by no means could he lift it off the ground or over his head.

Enhanced Speed: He's faster than the average human. While an average human runs 6mph, Danny can run about 10mph.

Skills:
Man of the Sea: Since Danny's dad was a captain of his own ship, he's learned how to drive a boat and fish like a pro!

Weaknesses:
Heat: In dry places, like a dessert, where the hydrogen in the air is very low, it's much harder to create any water from the air. Also, if it is over 100 degrees Fahrenheit, any water that Danny creates begins to boil and will probably evaporate immediately.

Equipment:
Phial: He carries the container that he found in the Siren's lair, full of water just in case there isn't any available, as a necklace.

Thermal Suit: He wears a swimming suit that would protect him from freezing conditions under his regular clothes in case he has to take a dive into the ocean at any time.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Danny is very devoted to his family. He is kind and heroic towards others. Although he is a pretty smart kid, he is pretty unmotivated in school. He doesn't enjoy all the classes where he doesn't think he really needs what the teachers are trying to get across to him. He wants to live on the sea when he gets older, like his dad, and he doesn't think he needs to know calculus or European literature, etc, to do what he wants to do.

He tries to be accepting and friendly towards new people but will be annoyed with people that don't like him. He also has a tendency to get annoyed with people that might become too close if they are clingy or if they spend too much time with him (in his opinion).

Strengths:
  • Kind
  • Brave
  • Friendly
  • Mature

Interests/Habits:
He enjoys sailing and fishing on his fathers boat. He has a habit of whistling or humming when bored and might get so loud that he'd annoy people around him. He likes history and reading fantasy novels or mythology. He also has gotten into a little creative writing but mostly just in his journal.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Trent Skrimitch (Father-Deceased), Emily Skrimitch (Mother)
Place of Origin: Seattle, Washington
Current City: Seattle, Washington
History:
Daniel grew up in a very typical family. He was an only child with a loving mother and father in Seattle, Washington. His father found his passion quite early in life and realized it in finding an occupation in being a captain of a cargo/shipping boat. This, however caused Daniel to grow up alone with his mother for a large portion of his childhood. Although Captain Skrimitch was out of the picture, Danny learned to idolize his father and the ocean, in turn.

While away from home, Captain Skrimitch would cheat on Emily, thinking that she wouldn't find out and because of such a long time without being in a woman's presence. On one trip home, Emily found lipstick in Trent's room on the ship and found out what he was up to. Since then, their trust was broken and their meetings would also bring fights. Although they fought often, Danny still idolized his father because his parents didn't want to tell him what his father had done. Danny began simply blaming the arguments on Emily, thinking that his father was perfect. Emily didn't have the heart to tell him the truth...

Years past until, when Danny was 15, Captain Skrimitch missed a visit. This wasn't too out of the morning since the seas could be treacherous and sometimes the captain would be delayed. Then a week passed...and two weeks...and a month. Danny and Emily were getting very worried. Danny for his safety, and Emily, thinking that Trent had finally decided to leave them.

One evening, when Emily was up, crying and upset, Danny decided to go and investigate. He went down to the docks and asked the foreman (as he had a few times before) if his dad's ship had checked in. Aggravated, he tried describing the boat to the dockman. Annoyed, the foreman sent him away. Losing hope, he began heading home, but, was stopped by a veteran sailor. He said he thought he'd seen the ship that he had described.

He explained that, about a month ago, when he had brought his own ship in to dock, he'd seen a frigate, similar to the one he mentioned, sailing off course towards an area that the local sailors called, 'Seattle Triangle'. It was their own little Bermuda Triangle. For some unknown reason, boats would bypass the bay and sail into the area and utterly disappear. Theories went everywhere from alien abductions to sea monsters, but, one thing was for certain, a sailor from the area, would never willingly risk going into the area.

The kind sailor offered to take Danny into the area so they could try to find his father, since he wanted to put the rumors to rest. The sailed into the night. Fog rose and their lights became useless as they shined off the fog. The sailed until, the crashed right into...something...land! The kind sailor injured himself on the collision and, although he plead for Danny to stay with the ship, Danny was determined to discover what became of his father.

He found that they ran into a small island. Strangely enough, a song was playing...a beautiful song...coming from...somewhere. He had to discover its origin! He ran towards the sound, seemingly entranced by its opulence. He soon found that the origin was coming from a torch-lit tunnel. He ran down the tunnel and discovered that it led to a cave full of fantastic treasures! The song was growing very loud now, he suspected that the source was near. He really wanted to meet who was this amazing singer! He looked deep into the cave and saw, leaning over a lake in the center of the cave, his father! He was leaning into something...an eel? A shark? No! It was...some deformed...well he didn't know what it was!

Spoiler:

The creature was like a woman, but covered in blue and green scales and had gruesome, slimy skin. It's most striking characteristic though, was probably its huge jaws! It was singing to his father and drawing him closer to her gaping fangs, as if it wanted to eat him! It was a frightening sight, but, it got much more frightening when it quickly turned and looked towards the opening of the cave, where he was! Danny dove down behind a pile of treasure, thinking that he had been hidden from her gaze, but, now that the music stopped, he was able to think clearly. He needed to kill this monster! He looked around, frantically for anything he could use to kill it!

He saw a golden spear and grabbed it quickly. He took a deep breath and began weaving through the piles of treasure. He looked up a few times and saw the creature opening a treasure chest and frantically searching for something, throwing a few pieces of jewelry into the lake. His dad was still seemingly in a trance. Once Danny felt like he was close enough to impale the creature, he slowly rose from his crouching position to take aim. What he saw next...was strange.

She didn't dig out a weapon...he dug out...a phial of water? It was a pretty large phial apparently, because she was just pouring it on her body. Thinking she was trying to confuse him, Danny decided to take his chance. He leaned back and threw the spear with great force. It hit her! Dead in the chest, but...something was wrong! Upon contact, the spear bent, not even scratching her scales. She smiled widely and turned back to Captain Skrimitch. She opened her jaws and bit into Trent's chest, eating his heart out...

Danny was in shock but he needed to act quickly if he didn't want to be next! He thought frantically and, somehow inspiration hit him! He picked up a sword that was on the ground and ran closer to the creature. He took aim and threw it! The creature cackled as it bent in the same way as the spear had, but as the creature cackled, Danny was on the move. He ran right up to the creature! She was confused but welcomed the meal and opened her jaws wide. As she tried to snap on his head, Danny dove in the lake and swam to the opposite side, panting from the wasted energy.

The creature cackled at the boy, for he was doomed...he just didn't know it yet! She began swimming towards him ready for an attack but, as she approached she saw him open a vile, smile widely and chug the whole thing! She gasped and looked for the phial that she had tied around her neck and had given her her invulnerability! He had stolen it! That's why he threw the sword! To cut it loose!

Dannny felt sick instantly after drinking it. He didn't poor it on himself because, he wouldn't be able to kill the creature if he was just as invulnerable as her! He needed to try something else! He fell to his knees and almost gagged into the lake. It was the worst taste he had ever let his tongue experience! The creature, unsure of the effects of the phial, sprung to attack! Danny looked up and, with his eyes glowing brightly in strong blue, yelled, "NO!" in a commanding voice.

Immediately all of the water from the lake rose and pulled the creature up into the air and impaling it on a stalactite, right in the tail section that wasn't in contact with the mystical water. Exhausted and sick to his stomach, he strained his eyes to stay open, but, ended up conceding and blacking out...

---

Hours later, he awoke in the kind sailor's boat, in the wide open waters. The sailor explained that, after tying a wooden pole to his leg to keep the bone from falling out of place, he tried to follow Daniel's footsteps and found the cave and entered as he saw Danny raise the water and kill the creature. He explained that he believed that he had a close encounter with a siren. One that had a habit of collecting momentos and treasures from her victims. Sirens draw sailors to their lairs by singing to them seductively and then ripping their hearts out. The was less effective on boys and not effective at all on women, which was why Danny could eventually stand the song. Danny noticed that he was wearing the phial he was wearing around his neck. The ornate on the inscription on the side said 'Styx'.

Again, the kind sailor had a theory. There's a seafaring tale in Greek mythology. The river Styx was one of the god's special rivers. It was so bound to the Earth that some God's would drink from it as a punishment, since it would taste terribly and would actually make them lose their voices for nine years! The most notable good story from it was with Achilles though. When Achilles was a baby, his mother dipped him in the River Styx to make him unbeatable and invulnerable in battle, but she missed his ankle. Later in his life, he took an arrow to his ankle and died. It appeared that it had a different effect when ingested by mortals.

Danny, extremely skeptical of the situation, still accepted it because he couldn't find another explanation. His mother understood what happened and told him that he should learn to control his powers so that he could do good to the world, so that's what he's been doing. He's still in Seattle one year later and still learning his powers, living with his mother...

Sample RP:

Rising from sleep, Danny meandered down the stairs to answer an unnecessarily loud knock at his door. "What is wrong with you!?" He exclaimed upon opening the door. His eyes were still closed and mind still asleep. Suddenly a large black beard pierced through his hazy vision along with a tap, tap, tap of a peg-leg.

"Oh, hey Cobalt...what are doing here so early?" He asked again, still quite annoyed. Captain Cornelius T. Cobalt was a notorious sailor around the Pacific islands that has seemed to been around forever. He has taken a certain interest in Danny since their adventure together with the siren and has become a sort of mentor to him, which Danny generally appreciated...just not now...

"Aye! Yer wastin' yer time an' me own by sleepin' the days away! You've got trainin' ter do!" He said sternly, grabbing Danny by the shoulder and forcing him outside in his pajama bottoms still.

"Cap! It's like 4 in the morning and it's a Saturday! Can't we ever take a day off?" Danny asked, whining.

Almost seeming disgusted, Cobalt turned and poked his finger into Danny's chest as they walked to the docks. "Will thieves take today off? Will the sirens suddenly stop feedin' on sailors! Does a beach stop collectin' waves while yer asleep!? No. Neither should you...now, let's see that Water Whip again. It's still real sloppy fer my taste, but, hey that's just one washed up sailor's thoughts..." The seasoned Captain retorted angrily...

With a sigh, Danny closer his eyes and snatched water from the shore up and spun the thin stream around him quickly, switching directions rapidly, causing the slightly solid solution to crack in the air. Practice...practice...practice...

Last edited by Oliver on Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Danny Skrimitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny Skrimitch   Danny Skrimitch EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:31 am

Claimed huh cool Jak must have found out how to pt in rely box thingy down here THANKS JAK! h yeah expect a reply soon.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Danny Skrimitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny Skrimitch   Danny Skrimitch EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:37 am

tell me how much weight he can pick up(pounds wise) and I should be able to approve you nice work dude I look forward to rping with you when I approve you.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Civillian
Civillian
Oliver

Danny Skrimitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny Skrimitch   Danny Skrimitch EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:44 am

Edited it already in the app but I'll restate it here for convenience.

'The most he could lift would be about 700 lbs. He could lift the back of a truck for a few minutes but by no means could he lift it off the ground or over his head.'
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Danny Skrimitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny Skrimitch   Danny Skrimitch EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:06 pm

Your App is......

Danny Skrimitch Tumblr18
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Danny Skrimitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny Skrimitch   Danny Skrimitch Empty

Back to top Go down

Danny Skrimitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Character Building :: Graveyard-