Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The Circle-less Alchemist  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The Circle-less Alchemist  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The Circle-less Alchemist  EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The Circle-less Alchemist  EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The Circle-less Alchemist  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The Circle-less Alchemist  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The Circle-less Alchemist  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The Circle-less Alchemist  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The Circle-less Alchemist  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The Circle-less Alchemist  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The Circle-less Alchemist  I_vote_lcapThe Circle-less Alchemist  I_voting_barThe Circle-less Alchemist  I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The Circle-less Alchemist  I_vote_lcapThe Circle-less Alchemist  I_voting_barThe Circle-less Alchemist  I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The Circle-less Alchemist  I_vote_lcap0%The Circle-less Alchemist  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The Circle-less Alchemist  I_vote_lcap100%The Circle-less Alchemist  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The Circle-less Alchemist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

The Circle-less Alchemist  Empty
PostSubject: The Circle-less Alchemist    The Circle-less Alchemist  EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:23 am

*covers mouth with one hand with a straight face to show that she doesn't talk*

Sara Greenwall

The Circle-less Alchemist  Image of your character

===IDENTITY===

Full Name:Sara Greenwall((her real name is known by o one (not even herself) except for Harvest)
Nickname(s):Subject 1, Project Alchemy, the first captive, The first project, The first subject
Codename: The Circle-less Alchemist
Classification:Human
Affiliation:Hasn't picked one
Birthday:July 30th

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:brown (braided into 3 sections that go down to her hips and when its un braided it goes down to her ankles.)
Eye Color:blue
Height:5'9"
Weight:120lbs
Other Traits:Has Alchemy circles and symbols all over her body.

===POWERS===

Powers:Please note: in order to use her powers she has to clap her hands once then slap one or both hand(s) down on the place she wants to use her powers on. She also must have something of equal mass/proportion (like if its changing a wooden log and shes changing it into a stick figure dude it can't be morfed into anything bigger that what that wood can supple.) so basically in order to gain something you must give up something of equal value of it.

Creation/fixing/altering Transmutation: (follow please note rule on equal value) if Sara claps her hands together and places them near/on/ or around an object she can fix alter or morph an object or subtace. (example: Change Pepsi to coke, Water to hair die, move the ground upwards making spaces(something like the ground morphing would take about 15-20 seconds to completely make one and move onto another that would be about 10 feet high and 3 feet in diamitor)(basic alcemy is hard to explain but this should explain it better than i could http://fma.wikia.com/wiki/Alchemy )

Human trancemutation: This is is forbidden for any alchemist to try but if you have something of equal value soul and everything pulse The Philosopher stone in order o have any chance of bring back a humans life this does not mean who every you are bringing back will really be who you want or if you will be successful or not but if you aren't it will cost you and everyone involved lives.

Fire based Alchemy: Sara must clap hands then quickly snap finger(s) while wearing gloves to make a spark in order to make a flame out of surrounding air. (but that's only if there's no fire already around if there is fire around she can only do it it out by clapping hands then touching ground near the fire. both ways requires air to preform.(when making a flame she can only make one as big as one from a lighter she can't make anything else with the fire.)

Basic Alchemy: Sara can basically do any form of Alchemy (but mainly only fire and basic structure altering) with out using trancemution circles. She can only do basic Alchemy but when it comes to fire or structure altering she is well advanced in them.

Skills:near mastery of hand to hand and basically mixed marshal arts fighting. Knows how to fight with dual swords(which is her main choice in fighting styles.) has baisc acrobatic skills(like knows how to do hand stands front flips and back flips but not that well.)

Weaknesses: Doesn't speak so if she gets into trouble she can't call out for help. She has trust issues so she doesn't really accept help from anyone. she knows nothing of her past so some times she puts finding out her past before anything else.

Equipment:Gloves with certain materials in it that when she snaps her fingers it makes a spark(when wet spark can't be made)

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:No one really knows what Sara is really like anymore but the last time she ever showed any emotion or seemed any bit normal she acted like a geeky like girl who was pretty good at figuring things out. She would always think up questions that would make you think hard but most of the time she'd just think to her self about those types of thins and come to an amazing on conclusion. Sara is a very good detective and one time she was even almost able to figure out who bat man really was but was taken by N.O.W.H.E.R.E. and all her memories were taken from her.

Strengths: alchemy, figuring things out, hand to hand combat, detective stuff.

Interests/Habits:Ever since N.O.W.H.E.R.E. experimented on her she has stopped talking and became a mute because of all the trauma.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Dannie Greenwall(mother presumed died/ presumed to have been killed by N.O.W.H.E.R.E agents) Drake Greenwall (Father presumed died/ presumed to have been killed by N.O.W.H.E.R.E agents)
Place of Origin:Gotham
Current City:N.O.W.H.E.R.E. Base
History:Sara was a semi regular girl who just recently graduated from high school and moved on compass at a well respected collage in Gotham not too far away from her parents house. Sara met her ex boyfriend at the collage and he seemed normal enough.

Sara and the rest of her family were all Alchemists who were all pretty good at Alchemy but were defiantly not pros. about halfway into her first year in collage Shawn (Sara's boyfriend) stated to act really guilty and told her everyday that he loved her.

Shawn was a secret agent for a newly found group at that time called N.O.W.H.E.R.E. and Sara was their first subject that they wanted. Sara's DNA was quite different than anyone they have ever seen. Something in Sara's DNA allowed her to use Alchemy without transmutation circles but she just hasn't been able to bring it out yet.

Near the end of the school year Shawn had betrayed Sara handing her over to NO.W.H.E.R.E. where she was tested on causing so much trauma for her she became a mute. By the time she saw Shawn again while she was being brought back to her cage after some testing Harvest had already managed to some how steal her memories.

Shawn apparently truly did love her so one day he tried to save her but even though she didn't remember him she was still left with some major trust issues. While Shawn was trying to get Sara to come with him Harvest had suck up behind Shawn and killed him right in front of Sara.

After a few experiments Harvest had managed to bring out Sara's hidden abilities and had made her body be now covered in transmutation circles and alchemy symbols. Harvest allowed Sara to remember everything she knew about alchemy stay with her so she wouldn't have to relearn it but that was it.

Sara still currently is a captive of N.O.W.H.E.R.E., is still a mute, and the only name she knows to go by is The Circle-less Alchemist. Sara knows she could probably easily escape the base but since her will was broken a long time ago she just does what Harvest says.

Last edited by Paige on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Circle-less Alchemist    The Circle-less Alchemist  EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:13 pm

finished but no pic yet
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Circle-less Alchemist    The Circle-less Alchemist  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 10:56 am

CLAIMED BY THIS GIRL!!!!
The Circle-less Alchemist  Claime18
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Circle-less Alchemist    The Circle-less Alchemist  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 11:08 am

Awwwww!!! How saaaaad!! Sad

lol, ummmm... you're picture doesn't work... if you have a picture, that is lol

What is basic Alchemy? O.o
With Fire Based Alchemy - How strong is the fire? How can she utilize it? Can she form orbs? Make streams? Whips?

Thanks! The Circle-less Alchemist  3684740496
-Bow
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Circle-less Alchemist    The Circle-less Alchemist  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:33 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Circle-less Alchemist    The Circle-less Alchemist  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:42 pm

Still no picture, but I'm sure you're working on it The Circle-less Alchemist  3684740496
Soooooooooo...
The Circle-less Alchemist  546sea20
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Circle-less Alchemist    The Circle-less Alchemist  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:24 pm

yeah i am but using spare computer while other one with the pic is being worked on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Circle-less Alchemist    The Circle-less Alchemist  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Circle-less Alchemist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Character Building :: Graveyard-
Jump to: