Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Lorelei Smith(Done) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Lorelei Smith(Done) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Lorelei Smith(Done) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Lorelei Smith(Done) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Lorelei Smith(Done) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Lorelei Smith(Done) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Lorelei Smith(Done) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Lorelei Smith(Done) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Lorelei Smith(Done) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Lorelei Smith(Done) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Lorelei Smith(Done) I_vote_lcapLorelei Smith(Done) I_voting_barLorelei Smith(Done) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Lorelei Smith(Done) I_vote_lcapLorelei Smith(Done) I_voting_barLorelei Smith(Done) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Lorelei Smith(Done) I_vote_lcap0%Lorelei Smith(Done) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Lorelei Smith(Done) I_vote_lcap100%Lorelei Smith(Done) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Lorelei Smith(Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

Lorelei Smith(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Lorelei Smith(Done)   Lorelei Smith(Done) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:18 pm

I hope i can be of use,the name's Lorelei

Lorelei Smith

Spoiler:

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Lorelei Smith
Nickname(s): Loren,Ms.Smith
Codename: Layer
Alias(es): none
Classification: Human like Cybernetic being
Affiliation: Good
Birthday: 22 May

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Long lilac hair
Eye Color: Green
Height: 6.2
Weight: 116
Other Traits: tan skin and has a beauty mark on the left side of her face

===POWERS===

Powers:

Telekinesis - Lorelei has alot of techniques to use in this power so certaintly ill name them all,firstly she can use basic levels and somes advanced levels plus one Master level they are
Psionic Strenght - it augment the user's physical strength
Example: she could easily punch trought a wall of steel.
Levitation - everyone know what it does
Telekinetic Grip - to grasp an object firmly in place
Example: keeping the tides from washing a friend away.
Telekinetic pull/attraction - to pull objects towards someone
Telekinetic push/repulsion - to push objects away from somebody
Advanced level:
Telekinetic Compression - to crush an object
Example: squeezing a chair into a ball.
Telekinetic Blast - emit telekinetic energy to make blast that destroys anything in the opponent's path this is a techniques that cost alot of energy to Lorelei so she dont regularly use it like that,only if a situation is getting worse.
Master Level:
Force fields - to condense the air around oneself in order to make protective shields this is her only master level and it also cost her energy more than the blast so she is rather carefully on when to use that.
Examples: deflecting bullets,repelling missiles and strong punches

Lightning - Lorelei can control anything about electrical force so here is the common ones she can equally control the current and voltage, as well as being able to store the power or let it loose so its pretty useful to regain energy after sending telekinesis blast and forcefields.Her thunder can generate little shocks that emulate the power of a stun gun,afterwards Lorelei can summon blinding flashes and lightning balls.

Skills: excellent swords wielder,a great analizing mind in navigation and computerized functions plus the increased physical strenght by her tough cybernetic body(inside of her its robotized so no organs just a photon blue core).She can easily enter prohibited computer programs and hack up tough securized ones

Weaknesses: Earth power agaisnt her Lightning abilities can damages Lorelei,if her inner cybernetic core is taking off,she cant function at all to help unless it gets replaced in her
but if crush into piece a new photon core is needed to bring her back in operating mode if none found she is simply 'death'.

Equipment: Layer's original sword,her red transceiver headset with a receiver like design and her own build armor when in few battles(it digitally appears on her)

Armor Parts/Sword design(made by myself)

Spoiler:

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Lorelei's rather a cool and collected person but when working in navigating or help out others in theirs missions she can becom easily worried flustered after a while altought she is truly helpful and serious trought fighting times she gets to deal with by herself or not,it depends and tends to be under deep corcern for peoples safeties.

Strengths: Calculating and operating abilities are considered as formidable,aswell for analysis in ennemies skills and weaknesses,developped intelligence.

Interests/Habits: operating others missions well more like helping them as a guide,fencing she,Sa excellent at that sport and likely she doesnt seems to dislike free time for herself since somes say she should which is true by her continuous hardwork.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: none she is a fulfilled project
Place of Origin: Metropolis
Current City: Seattle
History: Created not born,she has been planned to be a cybernetic being pretty much like the actual Layer but with somes differences like the given name of Lorelei and the fact that she has powers plus her story isnt so the same as the original Layer in meeting the Mavericks Hunters Lorelei dont have anything known from them so she is mostly like a normal huamn well except that she has Metahuman ablilities and a developped intellect.Anyway the place of her creation was in Metropolis Star lab with those experted scientific Lorelei became an approved stable project with a photon blue core as a nutrition system in shorter it make her function properly.Inside her body she have no bones only strong robotic parts but one day a favor was told at Lorelei about supervizing well helping Seattle citizens in crimes so in accepting that she travelled away to this city in hope to find a team of heroes to where she could operate greatly theirs missions or maybe even others towns who feel in need of Lorelei special skills.

In the meantime of searching for an group of heroes she was being held by her decision in a sewer conduction or pathway if you want,Lorelei was unknownly in a underground abandoned lab till she gets to her aobut the Rising Dawn of Seattle and discover infos on them trought a old computer document so she tryed to contact them and simply awaited an answer from this heroic group also in hope to get out of this smelly sewer.

Last edited by ChaosTrinity on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei Smith(Done)   Lorelei Smith(Done) EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:57 pm

powers! either smush them together since some can be mushed into 1 power or remove some cause you my friend have 50 too many
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei Smith(Done)   Lorelei Smith(Done) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:32 pm

she has Telekinesis where im only describing the moves she can do with this power there are like smushed with it and the second is Thunder

she has not tons of them only two...no offense
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei Smith(Done)   Lorelei Smith(Done) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:50 pm

ok well just keep the telekinesis stuff together and try not to do as many enters so it doesn't look like you have too many powers
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei Smith(Done)   Lorelei Smith(Done) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:00 pm

edited this part all together
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei Smith(Done)   Lorelei Smith(Done) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lorelei Smith(Done)   Lorelei Smith(Done) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lorelei Smith(Done)
Page 1 of 1