Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
A View From The Bridge (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
A View From The Bridge (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
A View From The Bridge (Open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
A View From The Bridge (Open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
A View From The Bridge (Open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
A View From The Bridge (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
A View From The Bridge (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
A View From The Bridge (Open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
A View From The Bridge (Open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
A View From The Bridge (Open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
A View From The Bridge (Open) I_vote_lcapA View From The Bridge (Open) I_voting_barA View From The Bridge (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
A View From The Bridge (Open) I_vote_lcapA View From The Bridge (Open) I_voting_barA View From The Bridge (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
A View From The Bridge (Open) I_vote_lcap0%A View From The Bridge (Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
A View From The Bridge (Open) I_vote_lcap0%A View From The Bridge (Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
A View From The Bridge (Open) I_vote_lcap100%A View From The Bridge (Open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

A View From The Bridge (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCrimsonLegion
Civillian
Civillian
TheCrimsonLegion

A View From The Bridge (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A View From The Bridge (Open)   A View From The Bridge (Open) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:39 am

James stood on Jump Bridge, dressed in a black business suit, leaning agaisnt the metal railings. While Wayne Enterprises may own his company, his name was still on the deeds and such. In a sense, he owned his company, but everything was paid for by Wayne Enterprises. It made him mad to think that someone else could possibly take the credit for what was rightfully his.

With a sigh, he closed his eyes, before opening them and stared out at the reason for his ire. The Titan Tower. Arrogance personified, in his eyes. Honestly? What could be more arrogant them making your super-hero base in plain sight of the entire freaking city? He scowled, yellow eyes glaring at the metal structure.

In truth, what made him even more annoyed at the Tower, was it's inhabitants. Superheroes, who simply let criminals, murderers and theives get away with their lives. That did NOT sit well. There were rumours floating around the city that some of said Titans were fierce warriors, some of which wold be willing to do what had to be done. This intrigued James, leaving him despising some titans, yet curious about others
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A View From The Bridge (Open)   A View From The Bridge (Open) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:03 am

Banana was flying with her sisters, their jet-streams making a small rainbow in the sky, then they landed on the bridge and looked around, Banana holding a bag pack with many petri dishes, jars and gathering equipment inside "okay girls, we need to gather samples from the bridge, be careful though because of the cars" said Banana, her younger sisters nodding and all taking some equipment from the bag pack "if there's any problems just let me know" she added, anyone could tell that they were sisters as they were all dressed in the same basic dress with a black stripe across the waist.

"But Banana what exactly are we gathering?" asked the black haired sister "anything, from moss to gravel to flakes of paint or metal falling off, the Professor wants to know what kind of shape the bridge is in" Banana explained before she looked to her red haired sister "sorry Blossom, I know you like being the leader but the Professor told me to take charge of this mission, you can choose where we go once we get the samples back okay?" she said with a cheery smile to which her sister nodded "and you'll have to make sure that Buttercup and Bubbles don't do anything silly" she added before her sister smiled at the given responsibility "sure thing sis!" she said happily, her sisters flying off to different parts of the bridge, Banana then walked down the path and took out a notebook, starting to take general notes of the look of the bridge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A View From The Bridge (Open)   A View From The Bridge (Open) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:17 pm

Scorpion looked at the bridge from a nearby skyscraper, seeing a strange looking boy, 3 flying girls and another that was a bit older than those who he guessed was the 3 other girl`s sister (soz if that makes no sense) he ignored them however, it was time to train his gravity manipulation. He walked back a few steps and then ran, jumping through the air and using his powers to make him jump farther and higher than many normal humans could, he went a bit too low and had to grab onto the ledge (of those big column thingies), the impact with the side of the column knocking the wind out of him, slowly his fingers started to slip.
Back to top Go down
TheCrimsonLegion
Civillian
Civillian
TheCrimsonLegion

PostSubject: Re: A View From The Bridge (Open)   A View From The Bridge (Open) EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:46 pm

He scowled as superheroes started to appear, as if out of the woodwork, so to say. With a scowl, he let his hand drift down to his waist, fingering the hilt of the katana, collapsed and tucked int his belt out of sight. He narrowed hsi eyes slightly, as if considering taking action or not.

James contemplated this for a few seconds, before deciding against it and slipped his hand out of his belt, turning his eyes back towards Titans Tower. Though, to be fair, he was intrigued in some of the Titans themselves. The Justice League and their 'kiddy group' the Titans, held many members with checkered pasts. Some who joined simply for a hope of restraint or a way to protect in their own way with no fear of rules.

These interested him. Reaching into his pocket, he took out a packet of cigarettes and popped one to his lips, tucking the packet away after. He glanced around to make sure none were watching, before flicking his pinkie finger out, the flame of a blow-torch blasting from the tip. He lit the cigarette with the flame, before cutting the flame and closed his hand into another fist as he took a drag from the cancer stick
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A View From The Bridge (Open)   A View From The Bridge (Open) EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:58 pm

Banana kept an eye on her sisters while she wrote her notes, noticing the male stood in the path, she watched him for a few moments before shrugging and continued writing her notes, slowly getting closer and closer to him while her sisters continued to gather samples from the bridge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A View From The Bridge (Open)   A View From The Bridge (Open) EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:05 pm

(OOC: Thanks for the help Razz)

Scorpion hauled himself up, almost falling for a second, he ran again and jumped, this time he landed next to James, making a slight dent under his feet.
Back to top Go down
TheCrimsonLegion
Civillian
Civillian
TheCrimsonLegion

PostSubject: Re: A View From The Bridge (Open)   A View From The Bridge (Open) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:24 pm

James didn't react at all to Scorpion landing right next to him, nor the denting of the bridge. The most reaction he had, was another puff of the cigarette, the smoke drifting into the air. He slowly clenched the hand laying on the edge of the bridge, the metal creaking and starting to bend in his grip.

Perfect, he couldn't even muse to himself without heroes starting to come out of the woodwork. With a scowl, he took a final drag of the cancer stick before removing it from his lips and flicked it into the water. 'Great, not even a cigarette can calm me down' he thought darkly,

His left eye narrowed slightly, the iris flickering to a blood red before turning back to it's normal yellow. With a quiet sigh of annoyance, he closed hsi eyes, trying to collect his jumbled thoughts
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A View From The Bridge (Open)   A View From The Bridge (Open) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Banana took a step back when she saw Scorpion, she then just quietly walked past the two figures, seeming a little nervous before she continued to walk down the path.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A View From The Bridge (Open)   A View From The Bridge (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A View From The Bridge (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Jump City Bridge-
Jump to: