Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Destroyer da Dragon  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Destroyer da Dragon  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Destroyer da Dragon  EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Destroyer da Dragon  EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Destroyer da Dragon  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Destroyer da Dragon  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Destroyer da Dragon  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Destroyer da Dragon  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Destroyer da Dragon  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Destroyer da Dragon  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Destroyer da Dragon  I_vote_lcapDestroyer da Dragon  I_voting_barDestroyer da Dragon  I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Destroyer da Dragon  I_vote_lcapDestroyer da Dragon  I_voting_barDestroyer da Dragon  I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Destroyer da Dragon  I_vote_lcap0%Destroyer da Dragon  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Destroyer da Dragon  I_vote_lcap100%Destroyer da Dragon  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Destroyer da Dragon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

Destroyer da Dragon  Empty
PostSubject: Destroyer da Dragon    Destroyer da Dragon  EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:24 pm

DESTROYER

Destroyer da Dragon  546udf

===IDENTITY===
Full Name: Destroyer (Doesn't have a last or middle name.)
Nickname(s): N/A
Codename: N/A
Alias(es): Shadowblast's Pet
Classification: Dragon.
Affiliation: Evil.
Birthday: Unknown.

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: N/A
Eye Color: Glowing Red.
Height: 35
Weight: 4,000 pounds.
Other Traits: N/A

===POWERS===

Powers:

• Breath of Fire: Destroyer can breathe fire, the highest heat of it being up to 900 degress. Its normal tempature is about 50 degress.

• Flight: Destroyer can fly at a speed of 60 MPH and up to a height of 1,000 feet in the air.

Skills: It's a dragon so you could probably say it can withstand a lot of damage. It probably grew this ability a while ago, when it first matured.

Weaknesses:

• Light: Cause it's all evil, cursed, and all that other crap the dragon has a weakness to the power of light. It's not exactly going to take any damage when it walks near a lamp or stands outside of the shade, but attacks will do more then something to it if it has light.

• Water: Not exactly a direct weakness but no matter what the degress, water will basicully cancel out all the fire he breathed. It doesn't even have to hit the flames either, it just has to hit the dragon and they'll all fade away.

Equipment: N/A

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Destroyer, like any other dragon, is a monster of the wilds that will not hesitate to burn down an entire village or eat fifty people for breakfest. However it can also be very friendly like any other pet, at least to Shadowblast and most of his friends. It seems to know a lot about him so that's why, as he hasn't met most of them... Of course if he doesn't care for you, you might want to either get a sword or increase your health insurance.

Strengths: Due to it being a dragon, it'll probably scare someone near to death... So intimdation is up its alley.

Interests/Habits: Burning stuff, everything else dragons are interested in.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:
Place of Origin: Anicent City, near where Metropolis now sits.
Current City: HIVE, if the app is approved I'll make a portal to an area where the dragon will live in SB's dorm.

History: 2,999 years ago a dragon was born in an Anicent City. The dragon was foretold to be a beast of destruction and was abducted by a local tribe of people at the age of just one. The people decided it would be best to seal away the dragon, to prevent any destruction. However the dragon escaped one night and set out back into the wilds! When it matured it and a few other dragons raided the site of the tribe, due to their nature, and burnt most of it to the ground! Over 2,000 people died that day! During another raid it was captured and sent far across the world, somewhere near Europe and sealed in a tomb, never to endanger a life again.

Years later Shadowblast stumbled across the cave, which had been opened by the mysterious and unknown person who had let loose other dragons. This one slept there however and wouldn't wake up, though after taking a historian and a musician hostage they managed to play a tune that awoke it. The dragon upon awaking burnt the two to a crisp and then looked to Shadowblast, oddly enough acting friendly towards him.

(What they did after SB tamed it is explained in its first topic, Dragons! Don't worry, I won't post until this is approved to keep from using unapproved things. When introduced however, I didn't think of making it into an NPC so hopefully you guys will understand.)

Control: Me, anyone who I give permission.

Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer da Dragon    Destroyer da Dragon  EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:30 pm

It's no longer a W.I.P. so bump.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer da Dragon    Destroyer da Dragon  EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:31 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer da Dragon    Destroyer da Dragon  EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:10 pm

Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destroyer da Dragon    Destroyer da Dragon  Empty

Back to top Go down

Destroyer da Dragon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Character Building :: Graveyard-
Jump to: