Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
wendy EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
wendy EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
wendy EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
wendy EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
wendy EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
wendy EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
wendy EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
wendy EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
wendy EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
wendy EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
wendy I_vote_lcapwendy I_voting_barwendy I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
wendy I_vote_lcap0%wendy I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
wendy I_vote_lcap100%wendy I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

wendy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

wendy Empty
PostSubject: wendy   wendy EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:51 am

"Bet you can’t guess what my power is...No I can’t control wind! Why does everyone keep guessing that?!"

Wendy Hentionmitozna Jenivolia

Human/Alternate Form
wendy Image114

True form
wendy Gfdswa10

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Wendy Hentionmitozna Jenivolia
Nickname(s):Wind, WJ, Hention, Jeni, Luke’s sister, Aqua, AB, Blaster
Codename: Aqua Blaster
Classification: Kentorain(alien)
Affiliation:Herself, her race/family, good
Birthday:September 4th

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:Human form: Black
True form: Snow/Icy white
Eye Color:Human form: Dark brown looks black in most lighting.
True form: Icy white
Height:5’7”
Weight:125lbs
Other Traits:has a human from(she’s not a half breed her aliens race non powered up form just happens to look human) and alien/her true form (likes to me in her human form as much as she can)

===POWERS===

Powers:The following can only be done while in her true form:
Turning into water(aka water shifting): Wendy can turn into pure water and move while in water form but can only match the speed of a fast turtle but when in water she can go as fast as Kidflash can run on land(800mph) she can stay in this form for about 20mins before she has to revert back to normal. While in this form the only thing that can hurt her is electricity, fire, hot temps, or anything that can harm regular water except for ice related things.

Water altering: Wendy can change ice to water and water to ice(also includes snow and snow being marked in between water and ice) she can also change into ice while she herself is in her water form but this doesn’t change how long she can use her water shifting powers.

Aquakenedic: Can control water, ice, and snow with her mind.(when cntroling this she can't make any of the water,ice ect. any stronger than regular water, ice, ect.) wendy can form the water/ice into anything she can think of as long as she has enough of it. She can control up to about enough water to fill up a 2 story average house.

Aquatic air(Aka water breathing): Wendy can breathe under water in both her human form and true form.

Skills:Playing guitar(not that good at it even though shes been playing/learning for about 4 years now), cooking(can cook basic stuff like chicken, cookies, brownies, hamburgers) amazingly well, coming up with stupid ideas that turn into a perfect idea or a plan for disaster so look out if she says “Oh I have a stupid idea!” but remember the outcome is usually always hilarious, Drawing(can draw any person from cartoon to real life and have it look almost exactly the same, sewing minor things, how to fly her space ship and all added on vehicles, 2 months of dual sword fighting and signal sword fighting but has the skills of a master sword fighter, how to ride skate boards, nd scooters (would know how to drive cars and motorcyles but they don't work the same way as her hover roller and tricycle)

Weaknesses: she has A.D.H.D so shes easily distracted, shes lazy, knows how to do awesome fighting stuff but isn't strong enough to do any of the moves that well herself, she can only control water and such if shes nearby water, electricity(somehow if she uses any electronic or machine they always freak out with her and stop working) extreme heat, candy(acts like drugs to her) has to be in water for about 1 hr a day or she dies
(1-23hrs= perfectly fine will still only require 1 hr in water)
(24th hour(1min-50min) loopy low power not strong seems sleepy and nearly powers less hard to even stand)= requires at least 2 hours in water to return to normal)
(24th hour(51min-59min) is passed out needs 3 hours of water to recover will remain passed out during this time barley even breathing)
(24th hour(60min) brink of death almost no amount of water can same her now)

with out her translator she can't speak any eath language.

Equipment:(please note any and al energy based attacks for the following can be used by any one even a normal human)

Her space ship: unbreakable windows(doesn't mean they cant be melted but it does have to be super super hot for it to be melted(probably about as hot as the sun in order to melt)) dimand shaped. Is clearish white color when not in use. when someone uses it or any items on it it changes the other item into the color of their aura. It can shoot energy blasts up to the point of the shooters energy levels can put out as in it uses the shooters energy to use. there can be up to 4 chairs in use not counting the pilots chair. Each chair has a button for seat belt, shooter function (giving them control or added control(as in make 2 shooters instead of just 1), and 4 added vehical buttons. on the bottom of the ship are 4 symbols that match the added vehical buttons which is where the added vehicals come out( only 4 can be out at once) then one circle in the center of all of them where you get transports you inside the ship.

Tri-cycle(added vehical to ship): this is basically a motorcycle that can hover over land see lava and was designed to handle intense heat and to go fast. it's maximum speed is 200mph but takes about 5 mins to get it up that fast the quickest you can go at first is around 80-100mph then it goes slower for the speed to increase. The tri-cycle can only shoot small lasers that does just about the same amount of damage as a bullet. This is Wendy's Favorite vehical out of the other 3 well when it comes to near land things. The tri-cyle is only supposed to seat 1 person but if you can squeeze closely together it can fit 2.

Hover Roller(added vehical to ship):this is about the size of a mini van and when you put the roof up you can hover over land, water, lava, and travel threw things like water and lava. This vehical was designed for transporting things and protection. The hover roller can fit up to 4 people but might be a tight squeeze, go only up to 100mph. it can take any amount of level of heat unless it is directed at one signal narrow spot.

Mini ship (added on vehical): this is basicly a mini ship that can barley hold 2 people and was built for ariral attacks. it has energy bombs(bombs or big orbs made of the drivers energy) and blasts that do twice as much damage as a bullet and the bombs do an area effect of 6 feet in diamitor.

Hover board/scooter(added vehicak): this is Wendys Favorite vehical traveling threw the air and fighting wise since it can go as fast as the cycle and it's fun for close up attacks. this vehical was built for speed traveling threw the air wise. normally this vehical is like a scooter with out wheels but when you click a button on it you can remove the handles and pull them apart making 2 swords that can cut threw any metal and glow what ever color the users aura is.(but thats only with the blades.)

Translator: Wendy always wheres a bracket with a built in translator that translates anything that she says or anything others say so she and the others can understand it. The bracelet automaticly scans the surrounding people (can't see it scanning) and will change her language detrmaning on what they would natrullay speak(example: like if she talked to starfire she would unknowingly start speaking tamaranien)

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: she finds some things that others don’t find funny, funny. Like with Beast Boy’s jokes she’d laugh her but off. She finds the Joker and Harley Quinn really funny but she does know its wrong so with someone like them she’d laugh but then beat them up. Her lack of paying attention makes her seem random and kinda stupid but most of the time her head is just thinking really fast and she’s just not saying the stuff in the middle that would link the 2 ideas together.

Is kinda care free, Wendy often blows off or ignores stressful stuff and RPs in the meantime making her kinda care free. Wendy also is lazy but shes the type of lazy person that goes out of her way to do non lazy stuff cause shes too lazy to swap over and do the lazy stuff. Like say if you fell down a hill she’d chase you down and say while you fall ”I’d help you but that would require effort.” Instead of just yelling really loud and possibly having to repeat it.

She goofs off a lot but even though she looks like shes slacking off she is still doing wok and will still get done whatever she has to in time. She seems really violent at times but never acts on the violence because shes, lazy, her parents would most likely disapprove, and running from the cops and fighting off heroes is way too much effort but if she says “I so wana stab you right now “don’t piss her off cause if you do she will back up what she says she’ll do.

Wendy is crazy/ messed up in the head but she uses art and rping as an out lit but she still seems a little crazy at times. Chances are if you take away her Rping and or drawing she will go all psycho killer chick. Wendy is very weird but usually just acts like this for show deep down shes pretty dark and evil. She doesn’t really talk to others much and when she does she would be that weird silent loner goth kid who’s to goth to hang out with other goth kids. Wendy is also a major nerd when it comes to comic books and superheros.

Strengths: her powers, coming up with stupid ideas, Rping, Cooking, Drawing, being what she calls randomly awesome, some sewing

Interests/Habits: Is easily distracted, coming up with stupid ideas, can’t really got to long with out wanting to RP

Likes: using her powers, driving around on the tricycle, gothic, rock, metal, sad, angry creepy, alternative, and rare happy/pop music, playing guitar, drawing, cooking, singing (but won’t sing in front of others) Rping, small cute animal, Magic cards(trading card game), mid evil video games, British accents, anything she calls awesome, comic books

Dislikes:the fact the Luke can fly and she can’t, when Luke makes fun or or picks on her school bullies, when someone yells at her for thinking the joker is funny, not being able to rp, when someone messes with her stuff, bugs, zombies

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Luke Jenivolia(brother currently off planet) James Jenivolia(Step Dad currently off planet) Veronica Jenivolia(Mother currently off planet) Herald Jenivolia(biological father killed by assasian)
Place of Origin: Jurontion (another planet)
Current City: Jump City
History:Wendy: Wendy was raised as a human but learned when she was 17 that she was an alien princess. shortly after learning this wendy learned to use her powers and returned with her family to her home planet where she learned how to sword fight and drive her new ship and its added on vehicals. Wendy is now on her way to earth.

Parents: original mom and dad got married to stop upcoming war then original dad was killed. sometime later her current dad married her mom and fled the planet to hid on earth until things cooled down.

Last edited by Paige on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

wendy Empty
PostSubject: Re: wendy   wendy EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:15 pm

finished
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

wendy Empty
PostSubject: Re: wendy   wendy EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 11:21 am

CLAIMED BY THIS CHICK!!!
wendy Chick
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

wendy Empty
PostSubject: Re: wendy   wendy EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 11:22 am

Aquakenedic - How strong? How much at one time? A few examples of what type of attacks/defenses can she do?

Thanks! wendy 3684740496
-Bow
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

wendy Empty
PostSubject: Re: wendy   wendy EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:38 pm

edited
Back to top Go down