Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
What's your angle? (Abyssal) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
What's your angle? (Abyssal) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
What's your angle? (Abyssal) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
What's your angle? (Abyssal) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
What's your angle? (Abyssal) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
What's your angle? (Abyssal) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
What's your angle? (Abyssal) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
What's your angle? (Abyssal) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
What's your angle? (Abyssal) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
What's your angle? (Abyssal) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
What's your angle? (Abyssal) I_vote_lcapWhat's your angle? (Abyssal) I_voting_barWhat's your angle? (Abyssal) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
What's your angle? (Abyssal) I_vote_lcapWhat's your angle? (Abyssal) I_voting_barWhat's your angle? (Abyssal) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
What's your angle? (Abyssal) I_vote_lcap0%What's your angle? (Abyssal) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
What's your angle? (Abyssal) I_vote_lcap0%What's your angle? (Abyssal) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
What's your angle? (Abyssal) I_vote_lcap100%What's your angle? (Abyssal) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

What's your angle? (Abyssal)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

What's your angle? (Abyssal) Empty
PostSubject: What's your angle? (Abyssal)   What's your angle? (Abyssal) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:04 am

A dark shadowy figure would arrive just outside of Slades hideout....It was beginning to rain...It always began to rain at times like these. As the thunder crashed and lightning lit up the sky, Robin's face would appear from his vantage point through narrow slits in his white mask. He would then move from his position and sneak into Slade's hideout, landing in a knelt position with his weapon (bo-staff) already drawn...just in case.
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: What's your angle? (Abyssal)   What's your angle? (Abyssal) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:52 am

Slade held back momentarily, watching Robin from the rafters of the hideout. Slade was hidden well as the lights had been shut off for Slade's apprentices, who needed sleep.
But Slade rarely slept.
He wanted to see what the boy wonder would do, it had been so long since' they'd last seen each other.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: What's your angle? (Abyssal)   What's your angle? (Abyssal) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Nothing...Nothing yet that is, Robin decided to investigate. Slade wasn't showing himself yet, which meant this was an ambush or a test, because Robin was sure he knew he was here. As he walked about he pulled out a flash light from his utility belt and pointed it in multiple directions.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: What's your angle? (Abyssal)   What's your angle? (Abyssal) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:53 am

Slade spoke up as Robin searched the hideout.
"Robin, so good to see you again. I was afraid you'd forgotten me." His voice rang from the darkness, each sentence emanating from a different location as Slade silently leapt around the rafters of the facility avoiding Robin's light.
"I knew you couldn't stay away. Natural curiosity from such a smart boy. But you came without your friends, tired of tagging along with people weaker than you?"
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: What's your angle? (Abyssal)   What's your angle? (Abyssal) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:50 am

"If you really think they're weak, then you've lost touch Slade. The Titans are stronger than ever, all of them, which means whatever you're planning you might as well give it up now, because we will stop you."

Robin spoke back, while pointing the light in multiple directions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your angle? (Abyssal)   What's your angle? (Abyssal) Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your angle? (Abyssal)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Preboot TR-
Jump to: