Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Vampire Queen WIP EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Vampire Queen WIP EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Vampire Queen WIP EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Vampire Queen WIP EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Vampire Queen WIP EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Vampire Queen WIP EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Vampire Queen WIP EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Vampire Queen WIP EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Vampire Queen WIP EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Vampire Queen WIP EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Vampire Queen WIP I_vote_lcapVampire Queen WIP I_voting_barVampire Queen WIP I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Vampire Queen WIP I_vote_lcapVampire Queen WIP I_voting_barVampire Queen WIP I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Vampire Queen WIP I_vote_lcap0%Vampire Queen WIP I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Vampire Queen WIP I_vote_lcap100%Vampire Queen WIP I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Vampire Queen WIP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Civillian
Civillian
Nyx

Vampire Queen WIP Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Queen WIP   Vampire Queen WIP EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:02 pm

"What can I say?
My claim to fame
won't come in the shape
of hearts and flowers

what will it take?
Everything that I know
and all the things that I've learned
to overcome what's next around each turn
How come I've been walking in circles
believing that the things that I love
they will always be perfect?
and around
How come I've be needing a purpose
assuming that the world even
cares if we all live or die?

... Or die

What can I say?
I have no shame
I can't complain
but I will anyway
What will it take?
I gave it all that I had
everything I had to give
I even gave him my heart
and he left in the end!

What can I say?
I'm living today
I'm feeling alive and death is creeping
What will it take?
my love is dead in a grave
and now I'm smiling above
and I keep asking myself what's your secret.

Again... Again"

Marceline Abadeer

Vampire Queen WIP Becaus10

===IDENTITY===

Full Name:Marceline Abadeer
Nickname(s):Marcie,Mar-Mar,Celine
Codename:Vampire Queen
Alias(es):N/A
Appearance: 9
Classification:Vampire
Affiliation:Chaotic neutral
Birthday:December, 21st

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:Very deep sapphire blue hair that reach below her shoulders.
Eye Color:Ebony
Height:4.7 Ft
Weight:98 Lbs
Other Traits:She sports two marks on her neck which could be the bite mark that turned her into a vampire.

===POWERS===

Powers:
Marceline is different from a traditional vampire, probably due for her father demon blood or her body adapting to the wasteland. Due to the side effects of the wormhole, it greatly decrease her age both physically and mentally. Resulting her powers to become weak in a sense.

• Self-Levitation:

• Shape-shifting: She has the ability to shape-shift into numerous monstrous forms, including a bat, a wolf, a reptilian creature, or a tentacled monster. She use this to get around things quickly or to pull pranks on other people.

• Invisibility:

• Instantaneous self-healing:

Skills:

• Shades of red feeding:Also unlike traditional vampires, Marceline is capable of sustaining herself on "shades of red," such as the color in strawberries, and is not limited to surviving on blood. A lot of times, she gets lucid dreams when she eats tomatoes.

• Bass player/Singer:Marceline is a very gifted musician. She has an incredible singing voice and is proficient at playing her Axe-Bass. Because she is ambidextrous so she is capable of playing her Axe-Bass with either hand, and may even be able to employ double handed tapping, which would allow her to combine simple rhythm progressions with lead parts. she is familiar with the production of chords, which is a technique not normally employed by bass players.

Weaknesses:

• Marceline is vulnerable to sunlight, as is common in vampire lore. The nuance to this in the Adventure Time world is that vampires are specifically vulnerable to direct sunlight. Marceline is capable of unrestricted movement on a bright sunny day provided that she shields herself, which she usually accomplishes with a combination of a parasol and a large sunhat, sometimes with the addition of full-length gloves to cover her arms. According to Marceline moving around on a bright day still hurts mildly, comparable to scraping her knee, but she can bear it. she has been shown to be vulnerable to sunlight, garlic due to the strong stench, and stakes to the heart, which are classic vampire weaknesses. she is also weak to ghosts.

Equipment:
  • Axe-Bass
    Vampire Queen WIP Bleach10
    The Axe-Bass is an heirloom of Marceline's family. It was originally a battle axe before Marceline converted it into a bass guitar, which Marceline's father calls "some kind of lute." the axe can be use for fighting and its very strong being able to slice threw solid steel. she seeem to be able to tune her bass to siren like music which can lure aswell as charming people.

• Hambo
    Vampire Queen WIP Untitl10
    Hambo is Marceline's beloved teddy bear. She loved it ever since she was a kid, when she replaced its left eye with a button from her jumper and her last piece of thread. While she was sewing the button onto him she said: "I'm hurting you because I love you."Despite being called a teddy bear, Hambo looks nothing like one. He looks more like a broken, torn, dirty, rag doll than anything else. He also slightly resembles a pinkish sock monkey, due to his long legs and arms. He may have been fixed so many times that this is what he looks like. so if anyone calls it dirty,raggy,smelly she will most likely throw a fit.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:

Strengths:

Interests/Habits:
She love to sing so much that she even made a journal album. she will sing about her feelings or any events that happen during the day. Even thought she can control her hair, she often brush a lock out of her face.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:
Place of Origin:
Current City:
History:Marcy was born during the great mushroom war that destroyed every human and covered the sky with ash that let her go out into the daytime without getting burned. Nuclear fallout that irradiated the land causing to mutate over time. Due to marcelines demonic blood she is unaffected. her father made her stay away from the cites since there flooded with dead bodies. She had a dark childhood, being her only friend hambo as she watch monuments crumble and being covered with moss. when she about 16 her vampire genes kicked in and one night when she and her father found remaining food supplies left over in a shatter diner, Marceline checked out back to find any more but when she came back in her father were eating the last fries. She was devastated, she wanted pure,untainted food to let her mind off the world and dream that everything was a dream. She sealed her dad and began to explore the land which was becoming Ooo by year. The Europe landscape moved into north america and became the ice kingdom. She watch cites sink underwater, great bodies of water drying, animals mutate into wicked creatures and even candy mutated. She watch different races try to grow such as spiky ,cloud ,rock, candy, sky and even a city full of thieves of every kind. Traffic signs, which have since somehow mutated into Sign zombies, different dimensions have been opening such as the crystal dimension. she travels to a ton of places and has several places of residence but settled in a cave.

Sample RP

Last edited by Nyx on Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

Vampire Queen WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Queen WIP   Vampire Queen WIP EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:18 pm

I call it...Again. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/

Vampire Queen WIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Character Building :: Graveyard-
Jump to: