Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Harley Quinn  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Harley Quinn  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Harley Quinn  EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Harley Quinn  EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Harley Quinn  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Harley Quinn  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Harley Quinn  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Harley Quinn  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Harley Quinn  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Harley Quinn  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Harley Quinn  I_vote_lcapHarley Quinn  I_voting_barHarley Quinn  I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Harley Quinn  I_vote_lcap0%Harley Quinn  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Harley Quinn  I_vote_lcap100%Harley Quinn  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Harley Quinn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

Harley Quinn  Empty
PostSubject: Harley Quinn    Harley Quinn  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:30 pm

"My love for my Joker was stronger than their madhouse walls."

Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn  V4tlzc

Harley Quinn  2e3mjyb

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Harleen Francis Quinzel
Nickname(s): Harley
Codename: Harley Quinn
Alias(es): N/A

Classification: Human
Affiliation: Evil
Birthday: Unknown

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Red. Also known to be blond in some cases, which was the original color of her hair as well.
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5'7
Weight: 115 lbs.
Other Traits: N/A

===POWERS===

Powers: N/A

Skills:

• Agility: Harley, as a skilled gymnast, has very powerful agility. It is unknown how long she's been doing it, though one could assume she may have been doing it her whole life. She was even skilled enough to get a scholarship to Gotham Universty for it. Examples of such could be her doing flips with ease while others may need to put a bit more effort into it.

• Immune: Harley is immune to most toxins, though not all. This could mean that although common toxins couldn't harm her, others could do just as much to her as to any other human being.

• Strength: Harley is pretty strong as well to be honest, again it is unknown how long she trained. Examples of such could be well... Being able to lift a giant mallet for starters. Although it isn't super strength, it is overall a remarkable attribute.

Weaknesses:

• Humanity: Although she's immune to most toxins, she isn't immune to all of them. This means they'll have the same effect on her as they do any other person. This goes with other factors as well, so if she jumps off a skyscraper unless she finds a way to avoid death, she's going to be dead. She's not going to land unharmed sadly, so yep.

• Obsession With The Joker: Some people could say this isn't a weakness... Well it's almost got her killed several times, in most cases BY THE JOKER. This means not only will she risk her life for him, it also means she puts herself in danger just by standing beside him. If that's not a weakness, I don't know what is.

Equipment:

• Hammer/Mallet: Harley uses a giant mallet to fight with, which is kind of self explanatory if you ask me. That's really all you can say about it though.

• Joke Themed Weaponry: Other then her mallet, she has other weaponry like the Joker. Examples of such could be one of those bang guns, and so on.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: It could be said Harley has an obsession with the Joker... By a lot of people. She adores the Joker and despite the fact he tried to kill her, several times, she has forgiven him always. Other then that she's also somewhat comical, making puns or other types of jokes, however when you cross the line she's dead serious. Also she's insane, in case it hasn't been clear enough yet.

Strengths:

• High Intelligence: Harley not only can use her agility or strength, but also her own brain in combat. Because of this she can be dangerous if there's a way to outsmart someone, being a threat both mentally and psychically.

• Psychologist: Well since it doesn't do much good, considering she's insane now, she's a psychologist that at the very least knows what she's doing. In fact to be honest, this played a vital role in becoming who she is today, because otherwise she wouldn't have met the joker.

Interests/Habits: The Joker, the Joker, the Joker... Did I mention she's interested in the Joker? Other then that crime and jokes.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Unknown.
Place of Origin: Unknown, most likely Gotham.
Current City: Gotham City.
History: Harely once lived a normal life. Just a normal life and years later she graduated high school. With a scholarship for gymnastics and her good grades she was able to get into Gotham Universty. While there she also wished to work for the Arkham Asylum, being interested in a certain prisoner... After three months she was finally accepted and began working there as a psychologist.

After interviewing the Joker many times he managed to seduce her and together they joined together in a life of crime, Harley becoming somewhat of a sidekick to the Joker. She became involved in many of his schemes, being loyal even when betrayed by him. To this very day she lives a life of crime, ready to stop Batman or anyone else if they get in "Mister J's" way.

Sample RP:

Gotham was such a boring and dull place, never filled with laughter and joy. Few enjoyed having any type of real fun in the city and it was just boring! Harley was one of the few on the side of the one trying to change that. At the Joker's Funhouse she had managed to lure Batman into a trap, only for each of the goons to be defeated in combat. "Harley, I suppose the Joker put you up to this." He said, looking her in the eye. She began swinging her mallet across the air and then started to juggle it, catching it and leaning aganist it with a smile. "That's right Bat-Brain, Mister J was even kind enough to leave you a present. She said, chucking a card with the Joker's face on it at Batman! The Dark Knight leaped out of the way and it exploded into a cloud of laughing gas, the girl suprised she had missed! Without hesitation the so called "hero" aimed a punch at her, but with ease she flipped over it with the mallet in her hand! He aimed punch after punch, most missing however was struck in the side by one of the punches!

A Bat-Rang flew towards her and she deflected it with her mallet, flipping over it the next time it came towards her! With a swing she knocked Batman a few feet backward, over a glass floor! Luckily Batman didn't notice it and tossed the Bat-Rang towards her, this time the villian deflecting it straight into the glass below shattering it! He hung on, to keep from falling to the darkness below but then Harley approched. Before he could say a word she kicked him downwards and looked down into the hole he had fell into, not seeing him from the dark that covered it! "Have a nice trip B-Man, see you next fall."

Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

Harley Quinn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harley Quinn    Harley Quinn  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:05 pm

Bump, it's no longer a W.I.P. just to notify whoever wishes to claim this app.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

Harley Quinn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harley Quinn    Harley Quinn  EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:25 am

I've got it.
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

Harley Quinn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harley Quinn    Harley Quinn  EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:23 pm

Id' like more of an extended history, but considering it's TT I guess its kind of acceptable.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Harley Quinn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harley Quinn    Harley Quinn  Empty

Back to top Go down

Harley Quinn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Character Building :: Graveyard-
Jump to: