Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Carrie banshee EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Carrie banshee EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Carrie banshee EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Carrie banshee EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Carrie banshee EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Carrie banshee EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Carrie banshee EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Carrie banshee EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Carrie banshee EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Carrie banshee EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Carrie banshee I_vote_lcapCarrie banshee I_voting_barCarrie banshee I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Carrie banshee I_vote_lcap0%Carrie banshee I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Carrie banshee I_vote_lcap100%Carrie banshee I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Carrie banshee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
carry pot
Civillian
Civillian

Carrie banshee Empty
PostSubject: Carrie banshee   Carrie banshee EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:20 pm

Full Character Name
human form
Carrie banshee AnimeGirl120-goth

dragon forrm
Carrie banshee BlackDragon
===IDENTITY===[/center]
Full Name: Carrie banshee
Nickname(s):dg(short for dragon girl)
Codename: dragon g[irl/b]
[b]Alias(es):dg(same as before)

Classification:human/dragon
Affiliation:hero
Birthday:1/4/1995

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:purple
Eye Color:purple
Height:5'4
Weight:130
Other Traits:a right hand looks like the eye of a dragon

===POWERS===

Powers:
Scale Manifestation:she is able to grow scales of varying size which possess great durability. she usualy uses it incase if she is about to be shoot at and does not have enough time to go into dragon form she is able to do this because of her dragon arm she can grow theme any where on her body except for her eyes
Dragon Transformation:she has the ability of transforming into a dragon and useing there abilitys her dragon abilities is fire breath, the fire breath is hot enough to melt metal and her dragon form is 80 feet tall growing 2 feet each time she ages a year.
Dragon Arm:she gains dragonic powers focused on her arm. she can shoot projectiles of pure dragonic energy made of fire and possess immense strength and resistance.
if someone were to negate her powers when in dragon form she is stuck in that form until her powers are restored
if she doesnt get back to normal with in 4 hours she is stuck in that form forever
she revert back to original form when unconscious with her dragon transformation.
if enough water is applied 14 gallons then her fire breath can be canceled out
in dragon form she is most vulnerable in the eye
she can not be under water or else her powers are negated
she cant be inside if she uses her dragon transformation because she could destroy the building/b]

[b]Skills:she is very masterd with her dragon abilites and she is very masterd with swords

Weaknesses:love she gets sick when ever she sees people in love sick like she just wants to throw up, in dragon form her eyes because thats one of her few unprotected areas but it is the easist to get to

Equipment:has two swords in wich one has a black emerald in the hilt and a black emerald in the Sabbath while the other sword has a purple emerald in place of the black emrald on the other sword same with the Sabbath. a purple with black stripes motorcycle with custom holsters for her two swords just like her swords a black emerald in one and a purple emerald in the other.(Sabbath is what swords are kept in.(just thought you would like to know)

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:she is a very mystyerious and silent person you do not want to take your eye off of her because if you do the next thing you would likely notice is the dragon comeing right at you. she does not like to be worried about and she belives that nobody is to be trusted

Strengths:her dragon abilites and her swords since she is a very good sword fighter

Interests/Habits:her habits are cracking her knuckles in frustration and poping her neck when she is bored

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:dead
Place of Origin: Alabama
Current City:jump city
History:she was born in January 4 1995 in Alabama. when she was 4 she started to reading about dragons wishing she could be one.when she was 6 her father gave him a offer he could not refuse moving them to jump city. when she was 7 she went on a field trip to a cave. she knew she should have stayed with her class but she felt like something was calling her name. when she found the source of the voice coming from something purple latched on to her arm and made itself invisible to where Carrie could only see it.when she was 9 her dream came true when the item gave her the ability to turn into a dragon. when she was 12 she got the power to scale Manifestation.a few months later her lead her to when she was 14 she got the power to finally control her arm that she nicknamed Dragon Arm. when she was 15 her parents died in a fire from the fireplace they had in there house.since then she had been living on her own. when she was 15 a robber broke in to her car that she took from her father since he was after all dead he held her at gun point telling her to get out of her car or else.instead of giving him what he wanted she used her dragon arm to send him through pain and then took him to jail. since then she has been fighting to keep people safe. when she was 16 she gave up her fathers car for a motorcycle that she had custom sword holsters built for her swords.

Last edited by carry pot on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

Carrie banshee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrie banshee   Carrie banshee EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:13 pm

CLAIMED BY ME!!!!
Carrie banshee Claime16
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

Carrie banshee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrie banshee   Carrie banshee EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:20 pm

Scale Manifestation:she is able to grow scales of varying size which possess great durability.Why? How?
Dragon Transformation:she has the ability of transforming into a dragon and useing there abilitysHow big is the dragon? What are their abilities?
Dragon Arm:she gains draconic powers focused on her arm. she can shoot projectiles of pure dragonic energy made of fire and possess immense strength and resistance.
her limitation for her powers is
Anti-dragon powers can counter her powersWhat are anti-dragon powers?

That's all for now...
Thanks! Carrie banshee 3684740496
-Bow

Back to top Go down
carry pot
Civillian
Civillian

Carrie banshee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrie banshee   Carrie banshee EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:34 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

Carrie banshee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrie banshee   Carrie banshee EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:38 pm

Dragon Transformation:she has the ability of transforming into a dragon and useing there abilitys her dragon abilites are fire breath,Lightning Breath,and Ice Breath You're going to need to explain each of these. How strong? How much energy it takes? Also, I will allow this, but these could almost be considered each their own power... You're going to need some pretty convincing weaknesses to balance them out in order to keep all three... Where did the anti-dragon powers go? I liked that, it just needed some explaining...
Back to top Go down
carry pot
Civillian
Civillian

Carrie banshee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrie banshee   Carrie banshee EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:13 pm

edited and where anti dragon went i could not come up with enough of a example and i was thinking to my self and decided to look up the dragons abilities in mythology and it turns out that lightning earth and ice are not abilities of dragons only fire breathing
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

Carrie banshee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrie banshee   Carrie banshee EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:18 pm

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carrie banshee 546sea17
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Carrie banshee Empty