Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Repenting old mistakes (open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Repenting old mistakes (open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Repenting old mistakes (open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Repenting old mistakes (open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Repenting old mistakes (open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Repenting old mistakes (open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Repenting old mistakes (open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Repenting old mistakes (open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Repenting old mistakes (open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Repenting old mistakes (open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Repenting old mistakes (open) I_vote_lcapRepenting old mistakes (open) I_voting_barRepenting old mistakes (open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Repenting old mistakes (open) I_vote_lcapRepenting old mistakes (open) I_voting_barRepenting old mistakes (open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Repenting old mistakes (open) I_vote_lcap0%Repenting old mistakes (open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Repenting old mistakes (open) I_vote_lcap0%Repenting old mistakes (open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Repenting old mistakes (open) I_vote_lcap100%Repenting old mistakes (open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Repenting old mistakes (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Repenting old mistakes (open) Empty
PostSubject: Repenting old mistakes (open)   Repenting old mistakes (open) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:26 pm

Kyle walked into the building site of the hospital he destroyed, he regretted everything he did as the grim reaper, everything. He walked in Hello, I`d like to- AHHHHHH!!!! Get back!!!!!! the man threw a brick at Kyle which Kyle dodged, another threw a fire hydrant at kyle which he also dodged and ran away in the cover of the fog Well this is depressing, how will I help them if they chase me away?
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Repenting old mistakes (open)   Repenting old mistakes (open) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:39 pm

Just as she was walking by another corridor near the quick scene and heard the scared men voice aswell as the throw off brick she had sighted along her way,Randi walking rate increased faster to see what had been actually going on here as the old teen girl spotted an hidden shade on the fog screen,she stood near it hoping it couldnt be something bad hello,is everything ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Repenting old mistakes (open)   Repenting old mistakes (open) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:04 pm

No, it`s not fine, I wanted to help fix damage I did, but they attacked me he kicked a stone in frustration and tried to make out who the person was as the fog cleared.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Repenting old mistakes (open)   Repenting old mistakes (open) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:01 pm

"Fix the damage you've done? This is why I left you for dead after that attack, too bad you survived. Someone as weak as you doesn't deserve to live." A voice said... These words came from none other then Shadowblast, disgusted at the sight of what once was a powerful villian. "If you want to redeem yourself the answer is simple, don't help them. They're ungrateful people who are stupid enough to reject help when they need it the most. If you can put their foolish lives to rest, I welcome you to join me again... If not, then I guess I never really knew you at all." Shadowblast said, leaning aganist a wall. If Reaper refused, Shadowblast would simply blow a nearby building up, crushing a chunk of the rubble and everyone underneath it to bits!
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Repenting old mistakes (open)   Repenting old mistakes (open) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:53 pm

maybe i can help y-huh? just as she wanted to finish her sentence the other voice had cutted her off and she silently stood there and listened somehow these two knew each others and well Randi coudlnt do much except that this idea of joining SB wasnt feeling good to her but she guessed that it was also up to Kyle anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Repenting old mistakes (open)   Repenting old mistakes (open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:42 pm

I don`t kill any more, I`m not one of you anymore he held a hand on his gun holster just in case.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Repenting old mistakes (open)   Repenting old mistakes (open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:20 pm

The building there crashed through what was left of the hospital, killing those who roamed it. When the explosions faded the remaining survivors on those level were holding on tight, as flames formed around them. With an evil smile he zoomed forward faster then any bullet, firing three balls of darkness! Then he finished it all off with six punches, three towards each of his sides, and a kick before leaping backward!
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Repenting old mistakes (open)   Repenting old mistakes (open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:28 pm

As it began to happen Randi stared at the falling debris and quickly took cover in a safer corner as it ended she looked around hoping that Kyle hadnt be caught in the crumbles of rocks so she started to materialize herself well the body in a hard crystalline structure.One by one she began to grab and toss rocks but after a moment when it seemed heavy,she took the idea of using her telekinetic force making every rocks float up and automatically get throw away right on SB trying to get him hit by the launched rocks she kept sending while somes survivors were rapidly getting out of here.

Last edited by ChaosTrinity on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Repenting old mistakes (open)   Repenting old mistakes (open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:53 pm

(OOC: Actually I ran towards Kyle.)
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Repenting old mistakes (open)   Repenting old mistakes (open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:04 pm

(OOC: oops well...i edited )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Repenting old mistakes (open)   Repenting old mistakes (open) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:13 pm

Kyle stared at Shadowblast YOU BASTARD!!! he got out his gun but Shadowblast was too fast, he ducked under the balls of darkness`s jumped to the right but got hit by three of the punches and the kick, he fired a few bullets at Shadowblast and pressed a button on his collar.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Repenting old mistakes (open)   Repenting old mistakes (open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:18 am

Shadowblast smiled and took a bow, as to say thank you to Kyle's words. To him, this was truly a compliment. With ease and speed he avoided each of the rocks however was struck by two of the bullets, each being in the shoulder out of fatal reach, but avoided the last one. Then he zoomed forward and aimed six more punches at Kyle's chest while he was messing with his collar!
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Repenting old mistakes (open)   Repenting old mistakes (open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:06 pm

Keeping her distance in the smokey area while her body was crystallized toughly,she could clearly see the fight swiftly decided to act as an helper while rocks kept being thrown over Shadowblast to really get him one of them floated and striked right where the hurt shoulder of SB had been touch from a bullet of Kyle gun.Randi went over her whole wrist turning into a hard crystal hammer and flung it right behind the evil identity's head while keeping a fair distance from being countered so she leaped backwardly and kept her defensive stance and the crystalline hammer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Repenting old mistakes (open)   Repenting old mistakes (open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:51 pm

As Shadowblast went too close Kyle would yell ACTIVATE and an air bomb went off that would send out a huge gust of wind that would send Shadowblast flying towards a wall, he would then throw a stun bomb at Shadowblast (I`ll let you figure out for yourself what it does)
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Repenting old mistakes (open)   Repenting old mistakes (open) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:57 pm

~Shadowblast~

The first was successful however Shadowblast managed to land on the wall feet first instead of smashing through it! He quickly sprung off it, soaring over the stun bomb and sent his shadow out of the ground to tackle Reaper! He also shot five balls of darkness at Reaper as well, in case he had evaded the first attack or as a follow-up if he was struck by it! Then he landed on the ground, flashing an evil smile towards Kyle from under the mask! Then he dropped the detenator to the ground, deciding to handle things the old fashioned way!

~Metal Master~

The second a rock was launched Shadowblast's way the scrap metal from the now even more destroyed hospital began to fade, creating a shield the size of the rock which shattered it into pieces! The metal split into half, revealing a man standing behind it. This was none other then Metal Master. The metal then combined again, this time forming a sword and he flipped through the air, using the sword to knock the hammer back to where it came from! The hammer flung forwards towards Randi's stomach seeking to slam into it and knock her out of the air!
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Repenting old mistakes (open)   Repenting old mistakes (open) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:20 pm

The rocky burst had caught her attention she swiftly saw the hammer come at her and shifted her arm in a tight crystal shield as it collided the hammer fell down and faded away as Kyle seemed to handle off SB,Randi turned at the metallic guy her arm turning now into a tough crystalline sword somehow ready to fight back.

Last time she had completely took care of Denica in his demon form on her wonso why would she battle a robotic being,she got positinned on defensive and keenly waited to this battle as now her whole body switched to hard crystal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repenting old mistakes (open)   Repenting old mistakes (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Repenting old mistakes (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Jump City Hospital-
Jump to: