Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Alex "Boycount" Orange EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Alex "Boycount" Orange EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Alex "Boycount" Orange EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Alex "Boycount" Orange EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Alex "Boycount" Orange EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Alex "Boycount" Orange EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Alex "Boycount" Orange EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Alex "Boycount" Orange EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Alex "Boycount" Orange EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Alex "Boycount" Orange EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Alex "Boycount" Orange I_vote_lcapAlex "Boycount" Orange I_voting_barAlex "Boycount" Orange I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Alex "Boycount" Orange I_vote_lcapAlex "Boycount" Orange I_voting_barAlex "Boycount" Orange I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Alex "Boycount" Orange I_vote_lcap0%Alex "Boycount" Orange I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Alex "Boycount" Orange I_vote_lcap100%Alex "Boycount" Orange I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Alex "Boycount" Orange

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TJHEXP
Civillian
Civillian
TJHEXP

Alex "Boycount" Orange Empty
PostSubject: Alex "Boycount" Orange   Alex "Boycount" Orange EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:39 am

"Bad things happen to good people."

Alex Orange

Alex "Boycount" Orange A74ac85dbb3595834b150255f54b273b

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Alex Orange
Nickname(s): Agent Orange.
Codename:Bodycount
Alias(es): N/A
Classification: Human
Affiliation: Chaotic Evil
Birthday: November Fifth

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5'9
Weight: 135
Other Traits: Always wears a bowler cap, and his left eye has longer lashes than his right eye.

===POWERS===

Powers: None.

Skills: Very perswasive and can talk or fake his way out of anything he also has a serpents toung unless you know what he is like he can lie to you without you even suspecting

Weaknesses: He's human so anything that hurts a normal person hurts him.

Equipment: Gun's, knives, and bombs.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Simply put Mr.Orange is a sadistic sociopath. He will use anyone like a stepping stone and rather enjoys killing. He talks about death as if its a joke. He see's no harm in using violence to solve a problem and likes to make those that cross him suffer. He also live by a creed. Bad things happen to good people.

Strengths:
*acrobatics: He learned to do things like this when he was young his skill's aren't perfect but are good enogh to rival Tim Drake and he can free run as if he'd lived on a roof all his life He can run about a good 24MPH. or about ten minuets
*Brilliant: His IQ is above high standards and can break through problems like nothing
*marksman: His skill's with any type of projectile can rival even deadshots marksman skills
* Incredably strong: Though Alex has a long lanky figure don't let it fool you he is as strong as an Ox though unless he demenstrates it you'ed never be able to tell. He canlift about 550Lb. at max and can carry tht wieght for abot twenty minuets.

Interests/Habits: His voice will sometime's slip back into his English acent.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Tamy Orange (mother deseased) Edward Orange (father deseased) Davey Orange (brother)
Place of Origin: A small town outside of london
Current City: Mobile
History: Born into a rich family Alex was alway's provided for and had the best life until the age of Five... His twenty year old brother massacred his entire family so he could inheret the family fourtune. He then framed alex for this crime and with his new found wealth sent the perfectly normal boy to Arkham asylum in upstate gotham. His young mind was warped by the type of things he saw in Arkham. He didn't really go insane. He was bred insane and took to it. He was a low profile criminal until one night he escaped. He fled Gotham in fear of Batman and decided to settle in the Steel/ Jump region.

Sample RP
It was a day like any other in Jump. Adults were at work and kids at school. All was as it should be. Most people were waiting for the day to end, but for Alex... It was just begining.
He casualy strolled to the front of the school, walked in the front door's, and then shot the receptionest point blank. He took out a small cellphone and pushed a button on it. Not even ten seconds later fifteen vans pulled up. Men came from each van and swarmed the front of the building. All stopping infront of Bodycount. Alex smiled and reached over the front desk. He pushed a small button labled lockdown. In a few seconds the whole school was shutdown. Gates were blocking all the exits and alarms rang everywere.
Storm the classrooms. Kill a couple people here and there, but I don't want a massacre... Well at least not yet. Anyways, coral those animals into the gymnasium, and get them bound. Get the cameras set up and prepare for a hard days work gentalmen.
The men saluted him and ran to do there "job's". For the next hour nothing was heard but gunshots, screaming, and Alex's insane laughter. In the gymnasium several hundred students and teachers were bound and blindfolded, and all were held at gunpoint. Alex stood smiling at his work. One of his soilders ran up to him with a progress report.
Sir. We have taken all the students and teachers we can hostage. There are a few unacounted for but we belive most of them are just playing hookie. We have the cameras up and running so we can start when your ready.
Alex smiled and looked to the skylight window. Above he saw several helicopters circling the school.
I think they know were here, but making our demands know would be nice, no?
The hired gun nodded and motioned for Alex's "camera crew" to come over. They set up there pirate brodcasting equitment and gave him the thumbs up. Alex ajusted his bowler cap and began.
Hello citizens of Jump. I know most of you know me but for those who don't allow me to introduce myself to you. I am Bodycount AKA Alex Orange. Amuture bomber and domestic terrorist extrodinare. Now, wether you knew me before, or after that you probably know of the "situation" at the high school, but with the contributions of viewers like you, you can save the lives of my unlcky hostages. Now, I want fifty million dollars for the pathetic live of these things you call offspring, remeber phones are standing by Heh-heh . But just a word of advice I don't want any cop's trying to infaltrate the school or... Well... Just use your imagenation. And if I see any of those damn heros... Well... None of these students will be able to use there imagenations ever again... You have till midnight
Alex kicked the camera over as hard as he could.

Last edited by TJHEXP on Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Alex "Boycount" Orange   Alex "Boycount" Orange EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:40 am

Claimed expect a response soon
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Alex "Boycount" Orange   Alex "Boycount" Orange EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:54 am

with his skills how fast can he run and for how long?how much weight can he pick up and how long can he continue carry something very heavy?
Back to top Go down
TJHEXP
Civillian
Civillian
TJHEXP

PostSubject: Re: Alex "Boycount" Orange   Alex "Boycount" Orange EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:27 pm

Sorry it took so long... Stuff got in the way but The shaman of sexy is back and ready to RP. Cool
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Alex "Boycount" Orange   Alex "Boycount" Orange EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:32 pm

You better be cause your app is...

Alex "Boycount" Orange Tumblr26
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex "Boycount" Orange   Alex "Boycount" Orange Empty

Back to top Go down

Alex "Boycount" Orange
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Character Building :: Graveyard-