Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
An evil undercover(Stryker)  I_vote_lcapAn evil undercover(Stryker)  I_voting_barAn evil undercover(Stryker)  I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
An evil undercover(Stryker)  I_vote_lcapAn evil undercover(Stryker)  I_voting_barAn evil undercover(Stryker)  I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
An evil undercover(Stryker)  I_vote_lcap0%An evil undercover(Stryker)  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
An evil undercover(Stryker)  I_vote_lcap0%An evil undercover(Stryker)  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
An evil undercover(Stryker)  I_vote_lcap100%An evil undercover(Stryker)  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

An evil undercover(Stryker)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

An evil undercover(Stryker)  Empty
PostSubject: An evil undercover(Stryker)    An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:30 pm

Right before moving on the academy space,Kanji was silently gazing at the oil rig by the sea from the boat port,the water was making her uneasy to keep up but she somehow had to find a way to cross it without getting soaked down in it,she started to stroll aorund for a free boat to borrow from someone but nobody seemed to let her have one.When this happened she went away had apperently stole the engine of a unkeeped boat as the boat owner came back his motor was gone making the guy angry and tryed to find the actual culprit.Back then in the distance of the port Kanji was patiently building a strong boat with oak wood that was trailing around the area as leftovers once it was done she started to concentrate on making the broken engine in a operating mode atleast she knew how to work on it since her dead father was a mechanic expert on engines reparation and that he showed the instructions to her in the passed years so she had completely memorized it.

Proudly standing up on the boat when the engine started up to work,the young girl could easily cross this sea till she halted on the oil rig entrance with the boat attached on the ocean like that it could get away.Kanji arm lifted and gave out a loud knock to see if somebody was in there since she had oddly received an invitation to live in this place a whole ago trought a letter so she waited quietly.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: An evil undercover(Stryker)    An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:40 pm

Shadowblast leaned aganist the wall and when he heard a knock at the door he opened it, expecting to see some stupid hero he'd have to kill, simply because they had been jumping into his business a lot. When he saw her he was a bit disappointed... He had just been in weapons class and kept wanting to use some C4s, but it didn't last for long nor did it need to. Shadowblast had been assigned the job of a guide for the new student so he simply nodded. "Welcome to HIVE, I'm guessing you're the new student." He said with a nod, awaiting her answer.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: An evil undercover(Stryker)    An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:48 pm

Once that door seemed to open up,she let out a steady stare at him with her flashing red eyes as he spoke she correctly heard everything he said which made Kanji stay there with the usual cute smile to hide away her suspicious evil side which even worked well towards Shadowblast.Strangely when he had greeted her the place she was,her eyesight blinked slightly like she was practically lifeless but yet she was there and had emotions but less than regular humans yes mister...
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: An evil undercover(Stryker)    An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:54 pm

Shadowblast nodded and kept the door open for her. "Welcome to HIVE, come on in. I've been assigned to be your guide for the day." He said with a nod. Once she entered he would begin walking at the normal pace of most people, leading her to the nearest room which stood a few feet away.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: An evil undercover(Stryker)    An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:59 pm

Stepping in with few slow steps at first she seemed to look the front hall and had no other choice than follow this guy who sounded polite for the moment or it might be the reason that any Hive fellows needed to respect themselves somehow.She made a little nod back showing that he could now move on the lead to let this visit start properly and atleast it would help her out in knowing which place to go around here and the prohibited areas to avoid.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: An evil undercover(Stryker)    An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:05 pm

Shadowblast led her to the first room, which was to be her dorm. He nodded at her and began to speak. "This is your dorm. Feel free to make any changes to it, it'll be where you'll be staying." He said with a nod. After a few seconds he would lead her to another room, hoping she was following behind.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: An evil undercover(Stryker)    An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:09 pm

Taking time to look inside from where she was standing,she quietly awaited to move on the area this dorm obviously needed somes changes that well she could handle after this guiding tour ok... she quietly said but still it was heard loud enough for him so there wasnt any worries or that she should just repeat herself again but as he keeped wondering in this hallway,she was following every time he walked on.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: An evil undercover(Stryker)    An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:20 pm

"This is the weapons classroom, where the teacher Metal Master teaches his students about weapons such as bombs or guns." He said with a nod, awaiting to see if she had any questions.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: An evil undercover(Stryker)    An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:26 pm

As she was observing the desks slowly,she could at the same time hear Shadowblast explanation and the other name she heard sounded like a tough teacher sort of,right now nothing came out of her voice but she could still give a simple question even tough it would be considered as one but it was smart enough to ask class as rules...do you have rules about the whole building... Kanji was hoping he could be understanding her like that else she was telling him if the academy had seperate rules or the same as this class
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: An evil undercover(Stryker)    An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:42 pm

"Well the rules in that class pretty much apply to the whole building, though you might want to consult a staff member on that one. I'm pretty sure you aren't allowed to fight or kill your fellow students, and some more however you should probably consult them." Shadowblast said. He hoped this would answer her question. So then he led her to where the Danger Room was and nodded at her. "This is the Danger Room, where you punch simulated crap to death with your fists... Or it's a regular gym if you wanna be boring." The villian said with a nod, leaning aganist the wall in case she had any questions about this room.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: An evil undercover(Stryker)    An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:51 pm

One thing for sure on that kind of answer he gave her respect seemed to be the most important agaisnt others in here but when he suddenly came up to explain her this next room the speech she was about to say wasnt a question more a comment im not sporty.... it could problably make him laugh or something but the other one hidden in her was truly the sporty one to admit more than others could get to tihnk if they had to see the real her one day
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: An evil undercover(Stryker)    An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:00 pm

A quck but short lived laugh escaped his mouth and he nodded, leading her to the next room. "This is where the newest teacher Blaze teaches history, which I guess is about famous super villians like the Joker. Who knows? One day we might be in the books." Shadowblast said and awaited to see if she had any questions about this one.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: An evil undercover(Stryker)    An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:00 pm

A quick but short lived laugh escaped his mouth and he nodded, leading her to the next room. "This is where the newest teacher Blaze teaches history, which I guess is about famous super villians like the Joker. Who knows? One day we might be in the books." Shadowblast said and awaited to see if she had any questions about this one.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: An evil undercover(Stryker)    An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:06 pm

Still clearly following him over the hallway,she nodded by his next explanation of the other class who well was History apperently and kept silence showing that she hadnt caught any questions to ask at all right now things were pretty understandable except that later she would surely try to gian more infos of the real rules here by well a staff on the academy
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: An evil undercover(Stryker)    An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:12 pm

Shadowblast now led her to the Holding Room and nodded at the door, then looked at her. "This is the Holding Room, where the staff displinces some of the students, or tortures someone for information. Of course the students aren't going to be tortured, so just think of this as detention." He said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: An evil undercover(Stryker)    An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:18 pm

Just as he seemed to move on the whole building looked well totally quiet and empty of peoples to amdit which was easy to know that it was nearly opening up for students to sign up here,she had also been gazing around to be aware of this detail as he came to spoke she swiftly glanced at this tight and closed door it was obviously for badder uses on uninvited persons or captive heroes ok..
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: An evil undercover(Stryker)    An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:26 pm

"Everybody knows what a damn Bathroom looks like." He said, leading her past two bathrooms, one for girls and one for boys. Then he stopped at another room and with a nod turned around. "This is the Medical Wing, where you rest and heal after battles with mostly the idiots over at the Titans Towers." Shadowblast said stopping to see if she had any questions.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: An evil undercover(Stryker)    An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:43 pm

hearing his own comment about the bathrooms areas,she silently let out a chuckle but shutted herself when he had spoke another time she stared lightly at Shadowblast from what he just told her intimidating red flashing eyes was literally burning but it was caused by the evil side she had in her and well he could see that only if his eyes were watching her expression altough she was still calm Teen Titans whats that..a mascot team of football she demanded as it wasnt any joke well it sounded funny again and odd for her to hear such a name.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: An evil undercover(Stryker)    An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:48 pm

"The Titans are a bunch of hero wannabes who gets in HIVE and every other villians' way. Obviosuly though, they're a waste of time." Shadowblast said and with a nod began to lead her towards the next and final room, the Cafeteria. "This is the lunch room... Where you eat stuff." Shadowblast said with a nod. "Alright that's all you need to know, anymore questions before the bell rings and I have to get to Weapons class?" He asked with a nod, leaning aganist a nearby locker.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: An evil undercover(Stryker)    An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:54 pm

Just as she gained a proper answer from him she had noticed that it was done here for her so she might had the time to create change in her dorm and the cafeteria got in her view do i have this class too right now... she asked when her eyes wasnt looking at the guy but only over the several tables and the cookers counter who had the kitchen behind as usual.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: An evil undercover(Stryker)    An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:01 pm

"Yeah but rumor has it that no homework will be given out for that class, so you have plenty of time to do whatever you want after it's over." Shadowblast said. He was about to continue when the bell rang and he nodded towards her. "Before I go, I'm Shadowblast." He said, wondering what her name was as well. If she told him he would nod a goodbye and go over to class, if she didn't he would take off anyways due to him not wanting to be late.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: An evil undercover(Stryker)    An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:15 pm

Somehow she was still up to follow him over that class when the bell came to be heard,she even keenly heard what he had to say im Kanji... the young girl was a bit eager to start to class it sounded better for her than skipping it on the first day but weapons felt a bit like handling engines of all type so she would maybe think it would be easy to manipulate and beside she never took a real gun or whatever type of gears this class ill just come.. and it could occupy her to do something and she would wait a bit later to handle changes in her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: An evil undercover(Stryker)    An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:57 pm

"Hey Metal." Shadowblast said and took a seat at his desk. Metal Master then nodded and once Kanji took a seat he would begin the lesson. "Weapons are one of the many ways to take a down a hero. There are lots of weapons to use, today we'll be taking a look at some explosives. But before we do... Any questions?" He asked, awaiting to see if any hands shot up.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: An evil undercover(Stryker)    An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:02 pm

When she could reach her own desk as the teacher spoke along she quietly seated there on a random desk chair and gave no answer like it wass understandable enough for her and she could notice that this classroom waas nearly empty in students right now altough she kept listening to all the weapons class teacher was saying that the subject meant to be about explosive devices.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: An evil undercover(Stryker)    An evil undercover(Stryker)  EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:01 pm

"One of the most common bombs known to mankind, C4s are tossed at others and placed on walls. They often are a good type of bomb, but aren't the kind used for taking out superhumans. However they are a deadly tool, they are considered one of their basics. Their explosion rate of course is very low though it has been known to take out multiple people many times." Metal said and then with a flick of his wrist a picture of a C4 was shown. He had recently been given some electronical devices, this was one of them, good for providing a picture of the weapons he was showing. "Does anyone see anything about this?" Metal asked and before anyone else could raise their hand Shadowblast's hand shot up, with just as much speed as when he would run! Metal Master nodded to him and he said, "It's made out of plastic."

"Correct." He then continued to talk about other types of bombs for a few minutes, then the bell rang. "Class dismissed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An evil undercover(Stryker)    An evil undercover(Stryker)  Empty

Back to top Go down

An evil undercover(Stryker)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days-
Jump to: