Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Joseph J. Bowman EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Joseph J. Bowman EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Joseph J. Bowman EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Joseph J. Bowman EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Joseph J. Bowman EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Joseph J. Bowman EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Joseph J. Bowman EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Joseph J. Bowman EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Joseph J. Bowman EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Joseph J. Bowman EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Joseph J. Bowman I_vote_lcapJoseph J. Bowman I_voting_barJoseph J. Bowman I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Joseph J. Bowman I_vote_lcapJoseph J. Bowman I_voting_barJoseph J. Bowman I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Joseph J. Bowman I_vote_lcap0%Joseph J. Bowman I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Joseph J. Bowman I_vote_lcap100%Joseph J. Bowman I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Joseph J. Bowman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sartorius
Civillian
Civillian

Joseph J. Bowman Empty
PostSubject: Joseph J. Bowman   Joseph J. Bowman EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:49 am

Full Character Name

human:Joseph J. Bowman AnimeBoyWater
elf:Joseph J. Bowman Disciples3elvenwarriorahx3

===IDENTITY===[/center]
Full Name:Joseph J. Bowman
Nickname(s):elf
Codename:Sorcerer
Alias(es):Jarenion Berraiial
Classification:metahuman
Affiliation:hero
Birthday:6/27/96

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:elf form:brown human form:silver
Eye Color:elf:pitch black human:yellow
Height:elf: 7'0 human: 6'5
Weight:elf:160 human: 180
Other Traits:his elf version has more pointed ears the his human self

===POWERS===

Powers:(main/only)magic:thanks to his other half he has the power of magic the have unlimited possibilities for how they use their power, with only their skill, knowledge but there is a bunch of limitations for them for starters they must
speack the spells in ancient language aka the language of the elves
There is a Price, always for them it is there enrgy if they use to much in a spell they can end up killing themselves
Magic is draining to there stamina or Mana Manipulation, stronger magic putting a much greater strain.
Without the knowledge or proper skill, the intended use of a spell can create unpredictable or possibly dangerous results.
they have Rules/Laws about use and areas of magic that are forbidden there biggest forbidden area of magic is black magic necromancy and transmutation
they are unable use spells that are beyond their imagination
there magic takes concentration and focus
there magic reacts disastrously with Science Manipulation.

there fields of magic they can use is
Abjuration:healing the larger the wound so lets say soemone has a small wound then it would only take 2 or 3 minutes while a large wound could take up to 3to4 hours but it is the larger the wound the more stamina it takes from him the smaller the smaller amount it takes.
Evocation:control forces of natural elments like fire water earth etc. he cant control it literaly he uses spells that allow him to sets fire to stuff or drown it with water.
illusion:simple magic just like the kind stage magcians use

Skills:magic he has been doing magic since he was combined with jarenion when he was 10

strengths:being around nature for his evocation magic, sword fighting while in elf form, and illusions since it doesnt take that much stamina from him[\b]
[b]Weaknesses:holly and wolfbane because they mess with there powers, meat because it weakens there magic and when they eats to much of it they can lose all of his magic powers, people whos powers is based on science because it does not do as much damage on a person whos powers arent based on science, full moons because they cant cast magic on nights of full moons, lead there powers cant work on lead and it is more easy to kill them with lead, and volcanic ash because if you can get volcanic ash and learn the proper spell to do it with then you can send his elf part of him back to the grave because with out his elf side he can not cast magic

Equipment:a bow and arrows and a enchanted sword made out of titanium that they can only weild

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:They are very nice and

Strengths:his strengths are his speed wich he can run a lap around the regular track in 59.9 seconds

Interests/Habits:one of there worst habbits are poping his fingers

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:he has a aunt named sandra
Place of Origin:human:missouri usa elf:unkown
Current City:jump city
History:As a child he did not know who is father was nether did his mother so he would always make up tells about how is father was some brave soilder off in the army. when he was 6 his mother died of small pox so he went to go live with his aunt. when he was 7 his aunt thought it would be fine to give him a bow and arrow set for his birthday. when he was 13 he used to sneak out at night to go do stuff with people who claimed to be wicans. when he was 14 he was combined with a spirit of a elf they were trying to resruct. the elf begin to teach him the ways of magic and bowing. when he was 15 he ran away from home since he thought he was a danger to his aunt. while he was running away from home he found a sword stuck into the earth he tryed pulling it out and he was succeful. so while he had the sword wich he still has his elf part was teaching him how to fight with a sword. when he was 16 he finally came to a town called jump city he learned that there was a group of peopple called teen titans when he saw raven he isntantly fell in love with her.

list of the spells he can use translation and description included
Spell Translation Description

Adurna water Used to manipulate water.
he can only use up to 15 gallones of water he can use more but it takes more stamina from him he can get it from a source like a river or ocean or sewer he can use more stamina and get it to come from the earth that it takes after a rain storm

Brisingr fire Used to create fire. It could cause an object to catch on fire or to be surrounded by it.
he can cause anything to set on fire like a tree to a field to even a airplane the harder the object is to set on fire the more stamina he has to use

Deloi moi Earth, change Used to collapse or change the Earth.
he can uses this spell to make something like a simple rock move to a diffrent spot or make a boulder fly into the air but the larger the object the more stamina is tooken away from him
Garjzla Light used to illuminate the dark
he can only cover a few yards with light with out haveing to use more stamina just like regular light the farther you are from the source the more dimmer it is but the closer the most lighted up area. he can cover more than a few yards but the farther it is the more stamina it takes

Jierda Break/Hit used to break stuff.
he can breack anything from a smalll object like a boby pin to a medium sized object like a human leg bone even to a giant object like a jet.

Letta stop Used to stop things
he can stop any thing from a simple pebble to a jet plane but the larger the object more stamina that is token from him

Reisa Raise Used in conjunction with the name of something or someone in order to raise them off the ground.
he can only raise stuff 10 feet in to the air he could raise it higher but it takes to much stamina out of him to lift higher

Skölir Shield used to shield the caster from harm, such as redirecting fire to pass harmlessly around the caster.
he can only keep this going for at the least 5 minutes but the longest he can keep it up for is 20 minutes the longer he shields himself the more of his stamina is token away from him

Waíse heill Be healed A healing spell, used to mend physical wounds but can "only mend what is on the surface"

Ma’mor unlock Used to unlock doors that are locked.
he can unlock almost any door that has the most easiest lock to unlock the more complicated to unlock the more stamina he has to use to unlock it

Thrysta Vendrin push or pull Used to pull or push someone. t
he person has to be at least a few centimeters from him the farthest the person can be is 3 yards away from him

Last edited by sartorius on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

Joseph J. Bowman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph J. Bowman   Joseph J. Bowman EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:37 pm

CLAIMED BY ME!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

Joseph J. Bowman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph J. Bowman   Joseph J. Bowman EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:38 pm

Can't be a Teen Titan until you RP into becoming one...

Elfs are usually taller than humans...

I'll be more thorough a bit later...

Thanks! Joseph J. Bowman 3684740496
-Bow
Back to top Go down
sartorius
Civillian
Civillian

Joseph J. Bowman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph J. Bowman   Joseph J. Bowman EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:13 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

Joseph J. Bowman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph J. Bowman   Joseph J. Bowman EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:06 pm

Sooo...

there fields of magic they can use is
Abjuration:healing How long would it take to heal small, medium, and large wounds?
Conjuration:transportation How long of distances? How long does it take?
Evocation:control forces of natural elments like fire water earth etc. This one I have a bit of a problem with... My character's whole power is based around five elements and yet you'll be in control of them PLUS other things... you're going to have to have some pretty convincing limits...
illusion:simple magic just like the kind stage magcians useThis one, I like Joseph J. Bowman 3684740496

With each of your spells, please put the parameters of the spell.
Ex. Adurna water Used to manipulate water.
Adurna: Water. Used to manipulate water into bending at will. Can only be used up to ten gallons worth at one time and takes a small amount of energy to wield.
Even with these, can you please try to limit yourself to ten spells, unless you can make it to where it's not overpowering...

Great characters! I wish I could let you let them wreak havoc! But then they would destroy the world...

Thanks! Joseph J. Bowman 3684740496
-Bow

Back to top Go down
sartorius
Civillian
Civillian

Joseph J. Bowman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph J. Bowman   Joseph J. Bowman EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:55 am

edited
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

Joseph J. Bowman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph J. Bowman   Joseph J. Bowman EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:22 am

Ok, LOVE the charrie! Just be careful and don't Gmod!!! Joseph J. Bowman 3684740496
Joseph J. Bowman APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joseph J. Bowman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph J. Bowman   Joseph J. Bowman Empty

Back to top Go down

Joseph J. Bowman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Character Building :: Graveyard-
Jump to: