Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Protoshock EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Protoshock EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Protoshock EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Protoshock EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Protoshock EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Protoshock EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Protoshock EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Protoshock EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Protoshock EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Protoshock EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Protoshock I_vote_lcapProtoshock I_voting_barProtoshock I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Protoshock I_vote_lcap0%Protoshock I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Protoshock I_vote_lcap100%Protoshock I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Protoshock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

Protoshock Empty
PostSubject: Protoshock   Protoshock EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:40 am

"I'm more then one of your toys Dark, and so is Stryker."

Protoshock

Protoshock 2ch6iqp

===IDENTITY===
Full Name: Protoshock (He doesn't have a true name, being a clone.)
Codename: Protoshock
Alias(es): Proto
Classification: Clone of Stryker (Possibily with a bit of robot in him.)
Affiliation: Anti-Hero
Birthday: Unknown

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Gold
Eye Color: Gold
Height: 6'4
Weight: 170
Other Traits: Well as you can see one of his hands is a gun... Your move.

===POWERS===

Powers:

• Lightning Mastery: Protoshock, although a clone of Stryker, doesn't use ice. Instead he uses lightning. He can control it in any way possible, such as making a bridge of electricty or sending a surge of electricty into a device to break it. He can control lightning in any way possible in short. The highest amount of watts/volts he can produce is 6000! Also just to clear things up, for something such as the bridge he can use watts/volts that don't harm people, so no they won't have their entire body shocked if they step on it.

• Super Strength: Like Stryker Protoshock has super strength as well... Unlike him he's thousands of times more powerful in the aspect of it. He can lift up to a thousand pounds, though with that amount he obviosuly can only lift it for a few seconds! Other amounts below it, he can lift for up to 5 minutes. So yes, his super strength was enhanced to be far stronger then Stryker's.

• Teleport: Protoshock can't access his power in teleporting during combat. However when in a passive state he can teleport any distance to any place he desires to go. Since he can't use it in combat it doesn't give him the upperhand, and is rather simply a way that he can get around without having to spend sixty dollars on the only taxi in Jump.

Skills: He can run up to 40 MPH and has the same strength in agility as Stryker, moving on. But before we do so, he also is decent at playing songs with a whistle and has made up his own tune with it.

Weaknesses:

• Water: Of course with lightning there's always a weakness to water. Even a puddle could overpower his attacks involving electricty and when hit with water he'll take more damage then with something like wind. With a lot of it, you're a deadly man when you stand up to Proto.

• If You Fought Stryker You're Prepared For The Most Part: This is pretty simple. If you've fought Stryker, although you're still in for a challenge, you basicully will know what to do. Of course while he is stronger and weaker in other aspects then Stryker, you'll most likely know what to do if you know Proto is a clone of him.

• Somewhat Unstable: Yes you have it... He has a weakness to one of the elements of one of his strength, sort of. Obviosuly too much electricty overheats a device, so if you can find a way to shock Protoshock with enough lightning he'll basicully faint from overheating. Of course, while this is a weakness, it doesn't mean that anything will work. So don't charge into battle firing lightning bolts, because half the time it won't work.

Equipment:

• Master Blaster: The gun that replaces one of Protoshock's hands is a weapon as well. It is charged by pure energy and fires out lightning bolts like a normal gun, only with lightning instead of bullets. It has a basicully infinite supply, but once 100 lightning bolts have been shot it'll have to recharge, which takes two posts.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Unlike Stryker, Protoshock is mostly leaned back and relaxed. He doesn't tend to take things seriosuly that often and enjoys battling worthy fighters, villian or hero. When he does take something seriosuly, trust me he takes it seriously. Other then that he often feels somewhat troubled that he isn't the real Stryker though doesn't show it. In the end though, most of the time he's very relaxed and leaned back, without a trouble in the world.

Strengths: Common sense, but no he isn't some sort of mastermind who could invent just about anything or the one who excels in every subject known to man. He's just your regular guy.

Interests/Habits: Fighting.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Stryker, but he's the only one. Since he's a clone of Stryker technically he's somewhat a family member of his.
Place of Origin: Gotham City
Current Location: Jump City
History: Protoshock was designed to be better then Stryker, a replacment for his talents. He had recently come into question of whether he was doing the right thing or not, and if he stepped out of line Protoshock was to take his place. No one knew who he was or that he even existed, and instead he was used as a set of spare parts. With his time he trained, doing nothing more and nothing less! All he needed to know was that he was counted on to be the best.

Later on the two left, and Protoshock still remained unaware to them. Now these days he attempts to play both guardian and nemesis for Stryker, unaware of what to do with his life.

(Also here's the full history. It will still be explained in Origin Week as well with of course a bit more detail with dialouge and such, and isn't much more then the original, however if you wish to read it go ahead. But you have been warned.)

Full History:

Last edited by Stryker on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

Protoshock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protoshock   Protoshock EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:40 pm

CLAIMED BY THIS GIRL!!!!!
Protoshock Claime12
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

Protoshock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protoshock   Protoshock EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:45 pm

How strong is the lightning, as in, how many volts/watts?

I know you want to wait for Origin week, which makes perfect sense, but maybe put your full history in a spoiler with a warning not to look until after Origin Week? That would be preferred.

That's all for now! Thanks! Protoshock 3684740496
-Bow
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

Protoshock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protoshock   Protoshock EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:10 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan