Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
sartorius kenos EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
sartorius kenos EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
sartorius kenos EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
sartorius kenos EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
sartorius kenos EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
sartorius kenos EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
sartorius kenos EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
sartorius kenos EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
sartorius kenos EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
sartorius kenos EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
sartorius kenos I_vote_lcapsartorius kenos I_voting_barsartorius kenos I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
sartorius kenos I_vote_lcapsartorius kenos I_voting_barsartorius kenos I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
sartorius kenos I_vote_lcap0%sartorius kenos I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
sartorius kenos I_vote_lcap100%sartorius kenos I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

sartorius kenos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sartorius
Civillian
Civillian

sartorius kenos Empty
PostSubject: sartorius kenos   sartorius kenos EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:39 pm

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Sartorius Kenos
Nickname(s):sar
Codename: Blaze
Classification:human
Affiliation:bad
Birthday:9/28/1992

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:silver
Eye Color:silver
Height:6'8
Weight:180
Other Traits:he is always found wearing a black long coat with the hood up
Spoiler:
a picture of his face when the head is not fully up
Spoiler:
this is a pictur of him when his hood is fully up

===POWERS===

Powers:his powers are
(main)darkforce manipulation:he can control darkforces like negative,reverse, and corupt forces there is a few limitations to this power though
Energy is extremely dangerous and destructive
Accidental release of negative energy may occur
Dark energy feeds off positive energy,and as such,they cancel each other out
even with those limitations he has turned this into his main powers.

(side)darkness energy blasts:has ability to release darkness energy attacks of various shapes and/or intensities he can release huge rays of pure energy he can generate blasts through weapons, tools or any part of his body. just like his flight he also has all the limitations of darkforce manipulation plus a few limitations of enrgy blast
Firing involuntary reaction, released in constant stream.
can get exhausted when too much energy is used
can be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once
he needs control to avoid unnecessary destruction

flight:he has the ability to fly by riding dark matter his limitations for this power is the limitations of his darkforce manipulation and then also some of the regular limitations of flight the limitations are

he can suffer from altitude sickness if not careful, unless the users have adapting skills to the changes to altitudes.
he can only fly for 30 minutes at one time unless he stops somwhere for a few seconds or even minutes.

(side)sense manipulation: he is able to alter targets ability to interpret the world, by changing the way they see, smell, taste, hear, or feel the world. the way he can effect each sense is by
visual:
Visions: Illusion Manipulation
audible:
he can turn off the ears of himself or other peopple
touch:
he can cause a mental pain that feels like a bone is getting crushed 2X over
taste:
Flavor: To cause a specific flavor to manifest
smell:
Scent: To cause a specific scent to manifest

the limitations of this power
Users of Enhanced Intelligence would possibly be able to defeat sense manipulation.
While some users may be able to create what hears like a voice telling him to give up, it is only in the targets mind. People who are aware that the voice is not there could simply get the voice out of there head.
Requires mental focus.

(side)Darkness Force-Field Generation:just like a force field he is able to create a shield, wall or a field to protect himself or someone else his limitations for this power is
he can only keep barriers up for only 10 minutes.
he require great concentration to keep the barrier up
he also Requires focus to create the barrier
this is one of his most hardest powers for him to use.

Skills:He has been doing sword fighting for over 5 years and scuba diving he has been doing over 3 years

strengths: negative forces,corrupt forces, and his own anger

Weaknesses:positive energy because to much can negate his darforces, people with a strong mind because they can sometimes be able to brake his manipulation of there senses,people withe enhanced intelligence because they can see threw his sense manipulation, distractions because he needs concentration to make a barrier to protect himself when attacked, high altitude because if he goes to high in altitude then he can catch altitude sickness,and to much energy being put into his energy blasts because they can make him pass out or wear him out to quick if to much is put in to a energy blast also it could hurt him

Equipment:He carrys around a sword inside of a black scabbard on his back

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===
Personality:He is cold, manipulating, cynical, strict, and bitter.he likes the darkness chaos, being alone,and money. he dislikes snakes, cats, bats, demons, bugs, spiders, and dolls. the usual mood he is in is a mad and angry mood. his characteristics are the fact he is very reblius, he can keep a grudge, and does not like being around people that care about him.his thought process is very fast he usually thinks of very bad things like taking over the world.mental state is very buff and skinny.

Strengths:His strengths are math, science, and music

Interests/Habits:In there spare times they like to chew gum and listen to music

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:The only people in his family is his uncle john his aunt lily his mother his father and his little half brother willy

Place of Origin:He was born in Missouri USA

Current Location:A cave on the out scerts of jump city

History:His powers were in him since he was born but didn't come in until later he got the special gene from his father. When he was 2 year old his parents got a divorce. Than when he was 5 he got his first power darkforces manipulation. When he was 6 his mom met a guy online named Robert they just hited it off when they first met. When he was 7 his mother got remarried to the guy she met online. When he was 8 his second power flight came in. When he was 9 his mother got pregnant giving birth to his brother willy. When he was 10 his third power came in darkness energy blast. Robert was fine with darkforce manipulation and flight but when he got another power and Willy didn't he was mad at sartorius being special and Willy not. When he was 14 he got his 4 and final power sense manipulation and darkness force field. When he was 15 he was sent to jail for braking into a bank. When he was 17 he found a person named Katrina Allback that was ill he fell in love with her at first sight. Then one day when he was 18 Katrina died because of her sickness. This did it for him he devoted his life to being the worse person he could be. When he was 19 he moved to jump city getting a apartment. When he was 20 he found a cave that was uninhabited and decided to make it his secret hide out getting 2 German shepherds to keep watch at the entrance and to attack if any one was to come in that they did not know.

Last edited by sartorius on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:58 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

sartorius kenos Empty
PostSubject: Re: sartorius kenos   sartorius kenos EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:04 am

CLAIMED BY THIS GIRL!!!!
sartorius kenos Claime11
Expect a reply... momentarily sartorius kenos 3684740496
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

sartorius kenos Empty
PostSubject: Re: sartorius kenos   sartorius kenos EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:11 am

First thing's first... Picture! sartorius kenos 3684740496 Show off your drawing skills or your epic finding of a picture on the web! sartorius kenos 3684740496

Also, you're going to need to expand your explantion of your powers (limitations, parameters, how long he can use each without getting tired, etc), skills(just a "how long has he been doing this"), and weaknesses(how does light and girls effect him? Headaches is sort of a duh...)

And last thing for now! sartorius kenos 3684740496 How'd he obtain his powers? Does his mom or birth dad carry the specific trait? Was it a mutation? Experiment?

Thank you! sartorius kenos 3684740496
-Bow
Back to top Go down
sartorius
Civillian
Civillian

sartorius kenos Empty
PostSubject: Re: sartorius kenos   sartorius kenos EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:18 pm

all right i will find a picture because i don not draw and ill explain his powers farther and how he got them by birth
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

sartorius kenos Empty
PostSubject: Re: sartorius kenos   sartorius kenos EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:31 pm

Beautiful pictures! sartorius kenos 3684740496

Will you please separate the powers and weakeness section a little bit more... and I'll have to check but I'm pretty sure he's a little overpowered at the moment... Not in the number of powers but the strength thereof...

Also, please go back and check your grammar. Capitaliztion, periods, and the like...

Thanks! It's looking great! sartorius kenos 3684740496
-Bow

Back to top Go down
sartorius
Civillian
Civillian

sartorius kenos Empty
PostSubject: Re: sartorius kenos   sartorius kenos EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:01 pm

i will try my hardest but im not that great with gramar knowing what to captiloize and puting periods after
Back to top Go down
sartorius
Civillian
Civillian

sartorius kenos Empty
PostSubject: Re: sartorius kenos   sartorius kenos EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:57 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

sartorius kenos Empty
PostSubject: Re: sartorius kenos   sartorius kenos EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:49 am

sartorius kenos 546sea15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sartorius kenos Empty
PostSubject: Re: sartorius kenos   sartorius kenos Empty

Back to top Go down

sartorius kenos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Character Building :: Graveyard-
Jump to: