Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Bow's Full Length History :3: EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Bow's Full Length History :3: EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Bow's Full Length History :3: EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Bow's Full Length History :3: EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Bow's Full Length History :3: EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Bow's Full Length History :3: EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Bow's Full Length History :3: EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Bow's Full Length History :3: EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Bow's Full Length History :3: EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Bow's Full Length History :3: EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Bow's Full Length History :3: I_vote_lcapBow's Full Length History :3: I_voting_barBow's Full Length History :3: I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Bow's Full Length History :3: I_vote_lcapBow's Full Length History :3: I_voting_barBow's Full Length History :3: I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Bow's Full Length History :3: I_vote_lcap0%Bow's Full Length History :3: I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Bow's Full Length History :3: I_vote_lcap0%Bow's Full Length History :3: I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Bow's Full Length History :3: I_vote_lcap100%Bow's Full Length History :3: I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Bow's Full Length History :3:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

Bow's Full Length History :3: Empty
PostSubject: Bow's Full Length History :3:   Bow's Full Length History :3: EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 12:00 am

Bow's Real History!
Before she was even thought of, Rain's parents were hippies from the get go. They were born in the seventies and raised by the leader's of the Peace and Love Coalition, or PLC for short. They were raised in the heart of New York City and stayed there as they raised Rain.

When Rain's mom, Summer, found out she was pregnant she told her husband (surprisingly enough, Rain was not born out of wedlock) that they needed to find a better place to live. After much debate, they decided on a two bedroom duplex in a nice area right outside of NYC.

They decided on the name Rain on the day of their move as it was raining outside, but cozy and warm in their new home. They were in the hospital within the month. Here, hidden from the family, the doctor's performed an undercover experiment on Bow. They gave her chemical X and thought it would be a short term reaction that caused her hair to turn a different color, supposedly the color of her aura, and then go back to normal. Little did they know, not only would her hair change color permanently, but she would later develop powers because of this, and her eyes turned purple. They would continue to do regular checkups on her under the pretense that she had a tumor on her spleen they needed to keep in check.

Rain grew up in a loving home. She was taught to love everyone and look for the good in the darkest of souls. At 8 months she was walking. At 10 months she spoke her first word, "love". Her first birthday came around and she was surrounded by adults and she held a conversation like a two year old, many people thought she was turning three. She didn't go to pre-k and instead her parents taught her morals and to be free and keep in touch with herself and never to do anything she would be ashamed of later in life.

In Kindergarten she was bullied because of her clothes and hair and because she was too smart and she smiled constantly. She thought the boys were just kidding until one of them pushed her down and kicked sand in her face. That was the first time she ever cried. She came home and asked her Mom why he would do that and this is what she said. "Rainbow Magic, we cannot ask ourselves why others do what they do. They are creations of their own environment. They have had things happen that you and I can only try to imagine. When someone bullies you remember they are not hurting you, they are hurting whoever has hurt them in the past. You are innocent, but if you show them kindness maybe they will pause in the future when they are about to harm someone else."

From that point forward, she always smiled when something bad happened to her. She grew into her own skin and made friends easily. She always had at least 20 or more people come to her birthday parties and always made time to spend with friends. She went through First grade with ease. Second was simple to her.

In Third grade things started to change. When she got excited a lightbulb would turn on. When she got tired a faucet would leak. Fire would burn brighter when she was angry. And when little Tommy Pickles asked her out she levitated for about five seconds. The real madness happened on her 9th birthday. Her best friend from kindergarten, Peggy, told her she was moving and she couldn't handle it. So many emotions were expelled at one time it created a small tornado in their backyard. Her Mom finally got through to her and she stopped, but not before everyone had already left. They rushed to the hospital and there the doctor's explained everything they could, but even they did not know exactly what was happening to her.

They decided to let her stay home from school for two days, but then Rain wanted to go back so they let her. The first week back was difficult. Children kept giving her odd looks and ran away when she got near. She tried to continue to smile, but one day she was finished. She went to the far edge of the playground and cried. The boy who in kindergarten pushed her down came up to her and asked her what was wrong. She couldn't stop crying but held on to him as if her life depended on it. He knew what was wrong and comforted her. After Recess was over Rain smiled and said thank you. He said the words that she thought would never leave her, "No, thank you. If it weren't for you being so kind to me back then, I would not be the person I am so proud to be now." This altered her perspective and made her appreciate who she was. She stopped crying and went back to being her bubbly self. After a couple days kids finally realized she was still the one they all knew and loved and she got her friends back. She soared through the rest of elementary school. She made friends and started to try and control her powers by suppressing them.

In Middle School she actually had to train to keep her powers in line. She managed to keep up with school, friends, and her powers fairly well. Though she now only had a few close friends that she actually spent time with and cared about. She still stayed in contact with the little boy.

She went to a different high school than most of her friends, but to her that just meant she needed to make new friends! She joined the Drama Troupe and was a Freshman star. She loved to perform in front of people and act like someone she was not. She had it figured out that she was going to grow up to be an actress. She also got into all different genres of music. She loved everything from classical to Screamo, Gospel to rap, Coutry to Pop, and all that was in between. Her favorite genre though was 80's pop.

Her Sophomore year was going great to, until she turned 16. She had a skating rink party with all 80's music and it was dress up. The party was fabulous, but then on the ride home she realized her parents had left early. When she got home she wanted answers only to find when she walked in the door they were to be undisturbed. She couldn't believe they were doing it on her birthday! Really!? She was furious. On top of that she discovered at her party that her "bestfriend" had stolen her crush of four years and she totally knew Rain had a crush on him and then she had the audacity to make out right in front of Rain!? She couldn't control her anger and sent a fire ball straight into her parents' bedroom. They didn't make it out and she almost didn't she passed out from all of it and a fireman pulled her out of the burning house.

Two days later, she woke up in the hospital with no memory of her life. She didn't even know her name. The doctor came in and told her all the basic information of only her physical description. As friends came they all had tears in their eyes which she didn't understand. She knew they were hiding something from her but she didn't know what. Finally a doctor came in and told her that her parents had been killed tragically in an accidental fire and she barely made it. Bow cried for a long time.

Her friends tried to get her to remember but she couldn't. They took her to their favorite sites. They listened to her favorite songs. Read her her favorite books. After a while she remembered some of the motor memory skills she had. She remembered her personality and had deja vu moments when smelling something or saying something, but that was as far as it went.

After about two months, she moved to Jump City where she had heard of a group of runaways that had the same experiment done on them with varying results, none as potent as Rain's. She discovered the truth about the "accidental fire" and had to move out after about a month. She stayed in her new apartment for about a week before remembering what a friend said she always said, " love everyone and look for the good in the darkest of souls". She decided to get off her butt, suck it up, and move on with her life.
Back to top Go down

Bow's Full Length History :3:
Page 1 of 1