Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Anna's Revenge (Anna) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Anna's Revenge (Anna) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Anna's Revenge (Anna) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Anna's Revenge (Anna) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Anna's Revenge (Anna) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Anna's Revenge (Anna) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Anna's Revenge (Anna) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Anna's Revenge (Anna) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Anna's Revenge (Anna) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Anna's Revenge (Anna) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Anna's Revenge (Anna) I_vote_lcapAnna's Revenge (Anna) I_voting_barAnna's Revenge (Anna) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Anna's Revenge (Anna) I_vote_lcapAnna's Revenge (Anna) I_voting_barAnna's Revenge (Anna) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Anna's Revenge (Anna) I_vote_lcap0%Anna's Revenge (Anna) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Anna's Revenge (Anna) I_vote_lcap100%Anna's Revenge (Anna) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Anna's Revenge (Anna)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

Anna's Revenge (Anna) Empty
PostSubject: Anna's Revenge (Anna)   Anna's Revenge (Anna) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:14 am

Slade and Anna walked down the street.
It was twilight in Florida as the sun set over the azure waters. The moon risen over the blurred horizon glowed palely as the sky moved from orange, to an amethyst grey, to a dark blue hue. stars were visible but Anna's attention was directed elsewhere.
Slade's attention was directed at Anna.

Over the last couple of days of training, Slade had instructed Anna on how to regulate her body functions and overall improve her physical and psychological control. They'd practiced nonstop, in any and all imaginable situations, before Slade had revealed to her the location of Anna's elder brother, Alan.

As they neared the traffic circle in the center of Cape Coral, Slade looked around, examining the nearby architecture for vantage points as well as signs of Alan's presence. He'd hidden away for years, living unknown to his sister. If she had discovered him, entered his domain searching for him, then openly walked into a public and open area with few people around, he would know.
Slade was sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Revenge (Anna)   Anna's Revenge (Anna) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:26 am

"he's here........"

If Slade asked her how she knew or anything along those lines she'd dimply reply.

"It's a twin thing....."

Anna quickly cut the sides of her arms and the top of her hands as a crowd of people run away as long streams of black blood pick up people and throw them away from a teen age boy who walks over to the two of them eyes completely black and burning large black flames and would speak in a demonic tone.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Revenge (Anna)   Anna's Revenge (Anna) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 2:30 pm

Slade watched the boy approach. cocking his head to the left and then right, cricking his neck in preparation. He was unsure if Anna would require, or even desire, his assistance so for now he would simply serve as a spectator.
"Mr. Kelongo, a pleasure." He said.
Slade turned and nodded to Anna, stepping back and leaning against a fallen statue remaining from Alan's initial destruction of the area.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Revenge (Anna)   Anna's Revenge (Anna) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 2:39 pm

Alan simply ignores Slade and stares at anna.

"so Annabella still need some one to help you win a fight eh?"

"Hes just here to watch as I kill you"

She says as her eyes turn black and let of black flames. Alan then flings all the steams of blood at anna as anna shoots out a huge claw catching all thesteams at once both of them not even tring.

"You've gotten stronger..... This is the fight I've been waiting for!"

"then lets get this fight over with!"
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Revenge (Anna)   Anna's Revenge (Anna) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:00 pm

Slade watched as Alan stalked towards his sister, and she towards him. His training had effected Anna, and she now sported the same flames from her eyes, black and foreboding to match Alan's.
"You're so quick to the start little sister." He said, the streams whipping from his back towards Anna and attempting to sling around her waist, a crescent blade which could slice through steel. Simultaneously he sent out another piked stream of blood to latch into the ground 20 meters to his left, pulling himself out of the way of Anna's attack and sending 3 more sharpened streams of blood into the path she was traveling along.
Slade watched with interest, ready to step in if need be. But no matter the case, Anna seemed to be able to handle herself, their powers canceling each other out.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Revenge (Anna)   Anna's Revenge (Anna) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:25 pm

Anna saw the streams coming at her as her eyes widen then narrow as she points her other hand to the ground shooting out a second claw shooting her up in the air retracting the other as she flips in mid air retcting the latest claw quickly re shooting out the claw and would grab Alan and pull him up to her and she would twirl throwing him at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Revenge (Anna)   Anna's Revenge (Anna) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:11 pm

Alan flew downwards, retracting the streams of his blood and launching them downwards, impaling the ground and pushing against himself.Drawing his machete he slit the outside of his forearms and launched two streams of blood at Anna, the streams joined together halfway to her body and then flared out, becoming hundreds of tiny needle like projectiles. Each needle flew outwards before joining in to surround and impale Anna.
Alan dropped to the ground and looked up at the clump of blood in the air.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Revenge (Anna)   Anna's Revenge (Anna) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:36 pm

Ana coughs up blood before making tiny little clambs and grab the needles removing them from her body and heals herself as she lands on one hand and flip up right and smirks

"That hurt but I've felt worse"

she says as the lat bits of the wounds heal wiping blood from her mouth. She then morphs the claw that held alan into two mini syths that attached to chains holding them in her hands.

"you like needles but I like syths mbut don't worry...."

she holds one syth hiding one of her eyes behind it grining evily

"when I'm threw with you my syths will and a certain place in your heart...... LITTERALY!!"

she says as she throws the syth by her face at alan aimed for his heart
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Revenge (Anna)   Anna's Revenge (Anna) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:30 pm

Alan stood his ground with no expression on his face, allowing the scythe to sink a few inches into his chest before hardening his blood and stopping its progress.
As the scythe quivered in his torso, Alan reached out and grabbed onto the chain, allowing the blood from his arm to travel along his sisters extension and back towards her own chest.
"Oh Anna, you've always held a place in my heart. Now, let's see if I can worm my way into yours." He smirked, pointing the blood winding around Anna's chain into a sharpened spearhead and sending it directly towards her chest
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Revenge (Anna)   Anna's Revenge (Anna) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:37 pm

Anna went wide eyed as she detaches the blood from where his blood was re adsorbing it "damn that's 2 gallons gone right there!" Anna then ran and leaped on alans chain as long as she could making her way over to him and would jump if he tried to stab her foot with a spike and once she got to alan she would use her second syth to slash his face.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Revenge (Anna)   Anna's Revenge (Anna) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:06 am

Alan lashed out with his left hand, as his right arm absorbed Anna's blood from her dropped chain.
With his arm he sent a spike at Anna's feet as she ran along the chain, releasing it when she jumped into the air and sent a scythe blade at his head.
Alan roared in pain and the flames in his eyes flared as the scythe chopped into his skin. Immediately retaking control, Alan let the blood flow out of his face, behind his head and around his back, gaining momentum from the centrifugal force before lashing out towards Anna. The stream of blood became a saw blade which began to rotate incredibly fast as it neared Anna's body.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Revenge (Anna)   Anna's Revenge (Anna) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:13 am

Anna got slashed blood falling to the ground as she kneels she kneels her wound and cuts the palm of her hand with her syth and places her hand o her blood reasobing it as she springs back up going for another attack at alan.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Revenge (Anna)   Anna's Revenge (Anna) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:03 am

Alan reached forward and grabbed Anna's arms before she could mover her knife to open any more wounds.
Hardening the blood in his arms to prevent her movement and circulating the blood through other areas to provide continuous respiration, Alan spoke to her.
"So many years have gone by, and I see so little difference between now and then." He smiled, a smooth kind smile made all the worse by the obvious critique and blame in his voice.
"Show my you're more than this Anna."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Revenge (Anna)   Anna's Revenge (Anna) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:16 am

Anna growled as she slowly and quiectly using her open wound to make a cut on her leg as she shoots out a blad form it kneeing alan with the blade and would do a few back flips to gain som distance and look to Slade as if imforming him that he may need to inerfear soon so be ready just in case,
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Revenge (Anna)   Anna's Revenge (Anna) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:11 am

Alan grunted as he was thrown backwards from Anna's blow, the blood streams emanating from his back coiled on the ground and slowed his fall to the earth, allowing him to right himself before landing. Using the coiled blood as a spring, Alan flew forwards, exploiting Anna's momentary distraction as she glanced over towards Slade. He held out his arm and fashioned a short blade atop his forearm that extended approximately 8 inches past his knuckles, eyes burning, focused on Anna/
He did not however, however, focus on Slade.
appearing out of the sidelines, Slade sent a powerful drop kick towards Alan's flying form and knocked him laterally into the fallen statues in the center of the traffic circle.
"I'm not here to take sides, kids. I'm only serving as the moderator. Please, fight fairly Alan."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Revenge (Anna)   Anna's Revenge (Anna) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:33 am

Anna then ran at alan and hopes on top of him and she punches his chest as a blade comes out of her palm allowing her to get her hand inside his chest and if not stopped shed send streams of her blood threw out his body strike some vital organs and go straight out making him look like he was covered in spikes for a few moments then reabsorb the steams and yank her hand out.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Revenge (Anna)   Anna's Revenge (Anna) EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:23 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Revenge (Anna)   Anna's Revenge (Anna) EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:58 pm

ooc: @abssal: Anna's Revenge (Anna) 900669798
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Revenge (Anna)   Anna's Revenge (Anna) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:02 am

Alan's body fell forward and crumpled. His body trying to stop the blood rushing out of every gaping hole. Blood formed, congealed and broke against the outpour of fresh fluid. His power working against himself, reopening the wounds as his power compelled him to continue to attack his sister.
"There it is..." He murmured, smiling at his sister as he fell forwards.
Slade walked forward cautiously as life left Alan's mutilated body, looking to Anna.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Revenge (Anna)   Anna's Revenge (Anna) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:45 am

Anna hide her eyes hidden under her hair as tears begin to form walking over to alan and kneeling by his side gently closing his eyes. She lifts up his head kissing his forehead tears rolling down her cheeks as she whispers.

[color:4071=#darkred]"I told you I'd never break our promise.... rest in peace Al....."

Anna says slowly picking him up and looks to Slade.

"you staying for the funeral or should I just meet you back at the hide out?"
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Revenge (Anna)   Anna's Revenge (Anna) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:00 am

Slade turned and looked over his shoulder.
"It's best if I leave town now. And I recommend you do the same as quickly as possible, before your Titan friends catch wind of the company you keep. He began to walk back up the street they first came to enter the traffic circle.
"I'll be waiting back at the hideout, I have the feeling an old friend might be dropping by tonight."
And with that Slade leapt away, jumping a low building and disappearing into the city.
Leaving Anna to say her final goodbyes to her brother.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Revenge (Anna)   Anna's Revenge (Anna) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:37 am

Anna leaves and walks into a near by forest and makes a shovel with her blood and starts to bury her brother. Once she was done shed carv into the tree behind his grave wit her pocket kife. "Alan Kelongo 1996-2012 Beloved brother" after about 20 mins of silence Ann leaves to go back to slade's hide out as she only thinks of one thing "now time to move onto my last step of my plan.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Revenge (Anna)   Anna's Revenge (Anna) Empty

Back to top Go down

Anna's Revenge (Anna)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Southern States(USA)-
Jump to: