Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Caithe Zhaitan EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Caithe Zhaitan EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Caithe Zhaitan EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Caithe Zhaitan EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Caithe Zhaitan EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Caithe Zhaitan EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Caithe Zhaitan EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Caithe Zhaitan EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Caithe Zhaitan EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Caithe Zhaitan EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Caithe Zhaitan I_vote_lcapCaithe Zhaitan I_voting_barCaithe Zhaitan I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Caithe Zhaitan I_vote_lcap0%Caithe Zhaitan I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Caithe Zhaitan I_vote_lcap100%Caithe Zhaitan I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Caithe Zhaitan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

Caithe Zhaitan Empty
PostSubject: Caithe Zhaitan   Caithe Zhaitan EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:23 am

"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who say they have found it."

Caithe Zhaitan

Caithe Zhaitan Guild-wars-2-hero-sylvari

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Caithe Zhaitan
Nickname(s):
Codename: Aspect of Life
Alias(es):
Classification: Sylvari
Affiliation: Neutral
Birthday: December 5th

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5"6"
Weight: 140 lds
Other Traits: She has a tattoo on her forhead which glows when she is feeling hieghtened emotions wether they be good or bad

===POWERS===

Powers:
Take root - Caithe becomes immobil on the spot and she makes the whole area around her with extra large venus flytraps and she slowly heal while she is defended, however she is easily shot down by long ranged attacks
Naturs wrath - A large amount of thorny shrubby come out of the ground to grab hold of her Victims, though it cannot grab something that is above 7 foot off the ground, they are easy to break but they will get hurt in the process
Autumn Blossom - Surrounds an ally in a cocoon of blossom which heals them up however it drains caithe's powers greatly
Poison Immunity - She is immune to most plant based poisons

Skills:
Herbal Alchemy - Is able to make strong elixers/posions given the right ingredients but only knows how to use plants in it and no synthetic ingredients
Animal Trainer - Caithe is able to easily tame animals and listen to every word, though ifshe is weakend she will no longer have control on them which means they could turn on her.

Weaknesses:
Caithe and fire has never mixed very well and is at a severe disadvantage if up against a firey opponent
She is at a great disadvantage at close range as she is not able to defend hrself well

Equipment:
Bow and Arrow

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Caithe is very open and a very nice person and can talk to total strangers if she choose to as she loves being around people. She gets a little down if she isn't talking to people as she grew up talking to people and thats what she wants to continue to do as she spreads the love, though she will not intercept a bad guy straight off the bat she will go against them if they are hurting people as she is a very selfless person.

Strengths:She is very loving, and loves talking to people, she is able to talk to large groups of people and not be at all nervous. She is well traveled so she knows bits of different languages. She is very much the intelect so she enjoys doing rather intelectual stuff rather than party of a night.

Interests/Habits: She has a habbit of grinding her teeth when she if she is bored and have nothing to do. She has an interest in reading so if she hasn't got her head in a book then that is very wierd for her, she also enjoys a good game of chess and checkers.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: She was grown from a tree - she has no relatives but she calls everyone from the pale tree brother or sister, and children saplings.
Place of Origin: The Pale Tree
Current City: Jump City
History: Caithe is unusual in that whilst most sylvari are creatures of light, she has never feared gazing into the darkness to seek truths that others fear. She sought out what else was out in the world other then the Sylvari, she did this simply because the plae told to do it in a dream, that is the only way the pale tree can interact with the sylvari, however people want to destroy the pale tree simply because they like a bit of chaos in their life and they want big changes. As she wanted to travel this proved to be a difficult task as she started out with no money, as she had no real way of getting round, as her village was still under the influence of just trading object that was worth one another, she later found out Gold was worth a hell of alot of money. She travelled the world until she reached Jump City although this has alot less wildlife then she is used to, it just wil take a while for her to get used to it.

History of the Sylvari: Ronan, a human soldier, found the fist-sized seed of the pale tree in a cave. On returning to his home he discovered his home destroyed and his family killed. He planted the seed on the graves of his family and swore never to fight again. Over one hundred years later, golden fruit formed for the first time on the pale tree, these opened to reveal the first of the sylvari. The firstborn were born, these firstborn have a much closer relationship with the paletree then the second born, the secondborn includes Caithe, who were chosen to go on a wyld hunt, which means, an ongoing quest it so happens caithe was to go traveling.

Last edited by Masterloge on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Caithe Zhaitan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caithe Zhaitan   Caithe Zhaitan EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:05 pm

Claimed! Expect a reply soon!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Caithe Zhaitan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caithe Zhaitan   Caithe Zhaitan EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:09 pm

Okay, she was grown from a tree, interesting! But since it is unusual it would be good to mention it in the History, then I can approve! I'm very impressed with this app!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Caithe Zhaitan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caithe Zhaitan   Caithe Zhaitan EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:25 pm

Caithe Zhaitan Moon_a25
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caithe Zhaitan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caithe Zhaitan   Caithe Zhaitan Empty