Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Pandas can speak!! EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Pandas can speak!! EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Pandas can speak!! EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Pandas can speak!! EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Pandas can speak!! EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Pandas can speak!! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Pandas can speak!! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Pandas can speak!! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Pandas can speak!! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Pandas can speak!! EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Pandas can speak!! I_vote_lcapPandas can speak!! I_voting_barPandas can speak!! I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Pandas can speak!! I_vote_lcapPandas can speak!! I_voting_barPandas can speak!! I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Pandas can speak!! I_vote_lcap0%Pandas can speak!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Pandas can speak!! I_vote_lcap100%Pandas can speak!! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Pandas can speak!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

Pandas can speak!! Empty
PostSubject: Pandas can speak!!   Pandas can speak!! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:44 am

Raijin was out and about and he decided he needed to relax a while, so he went into an arcade, he looks round and sees alot of money being used "What is with humans and money" he says to himself as he watches one person try to grab a teddy out of one of thoose grabber things. He decided that he should keep what little money had on food and not waste it on such silly things like that.
Back to top Go down

Pandas can speak!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandas can speak!!   Pandas can speak!! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:14 am

You are all no match for the mighty Adonis! Adonis broke the front wall of the building to show off his strength, he picked up a man and threw him. Suddenly Moon girl caught the man, safely put him down and punched Adonis.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

Pandas can speak!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandas can speak!!   Pandas can speak!! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:24 am

Raijin walks over to the scene to see what is going on and throws off his hat revealing he is a panda nad looks straight at him,"give up now or you will get hurt" he smiles and prepares for the battle by summoning a ball of lighning in one hand.
Back to top Go down

Pandas can speak!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandas can speak!!   Pandas can speak!! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:28 am

Adonis ignored the panda, (after all: who would you pay attention to? The panda or the alien that`s beating the crap out of you?) and swung a punch at Moon girl, she grunted in pain and grabbed his wrist. She threw him outside and he hit a building face-first. He charged towards the girl and she avoided him, but noticed he was going straight towards the arcade too fast for her to stop Somebody stop him!
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

Pandas can speak!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandas can speak!!   Pandas can speak!! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:34 am

The panda seems to be ingulfed in lightning and went hurtling towards the man and when it hit it knocked him to the other side of the street leaving a slight burn mark on him but the panda was partially disabled for a few seconds after using it. "Don't under estimate the panda!!" he yells to Adonis who completely ignored him.
Back to top Go down

Pandas can speak!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandas can speak!!   Pandas can speak!! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:29 pm

Adonis was sent flying by the panda but was caught in mid air by Moon girl, she then slammed his head onto the ground and kicked him in the face. His nose was broken and he couldn`t hide his tears, but he got up and punched Moon girl, she was sent flying into a public toilet and it became rubble, trapping her.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

Pandas can speak!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandas can speak!!   Pandas can speak!! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:39 pm

Raijin runs over to moon girl to see if she was alright, leaving a static remnant behind him, which would electricute Adonis if he touched it, Raijin starts to pull off ruble frantically seeing if he can try and help, "Are you okay?" Raijin is being very careful incase Adonis tries to attack him from behind.
Back to top Go down

Pandas can speak!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandas can speak!!   Pandas can speak!! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:54 pm

I`m fine she was covered in bruises and scars but it could be worse, she could be human and dead. Adonis accidently shocked himself and Moon girl flew over to him and delt one more punch, knocking him out Thanks Mr... Panda
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

Pandas can speak!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandas can speak!!   Pandas can speak!! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:55 pm

Raijin smiles "Glad to help...can't let some bully just beat on people like that" he walks over and picks up his hat and places it back ontop of his head, "Hope no one saw me" he laughs and starts to walk off...
Back to top Go down

Pandas can speak!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandas can speak!!   Pandas can speak!! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:10 pm

Moon girl gave the panda a courteous nod and flew off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pandas can speak!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandas can speak!!   Pandas can speak!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pandas can speak!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Jump City Arcade-
Jump to: