Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Metal Master  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Metal Master  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Metal Master  EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Metal Master  EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Metal Master  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Metal Master  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Metal Master  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Metal Master  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Metal Master  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Metal Master  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Metal Master  I_vote_lcapMetal Master  I_voting_barMetal Master  I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Metal Master  I_vote_lcap0%Metal Master  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Metal Master  I_vote_lcap100%Metal Master  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Metal Master

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

Metal Master  Empty
PostSubject: Metal Master    Metal Master  EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:51 am

"I cause carnage so others can feel safe at night knowing they have a hero to look after them, you should be thanking me kids."

METAL MASTER

Metal Master  30jmx6d

===IDENTITY===
Full Name: Mark Steel
Codename: Metal Master
Alias(es): Meta
Classification: Robot (Not exactly a cyborg, but it is known that he was changed into a robot of sorts.)
Affiliation: Evil, for somewhat good purposes.
Birthday: Unknown

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Amber
Eye Color: Ruby Red
Height: 6'3
Weight: 165
Other Traits: N/A

===POWERS===

Powers:

• Mastery of Metal: Metal Master can control metal to any extent. He can do anything possible with it, such as tying a hero up with some steel. Or perhaps using it to create a wall around him. Whatever the case, if metal is nearby, he can do anything possible with it.

• Enhanced Agility: After becoming a robot, his agility was enhanced to be the best it could ever be. No human, metahuman, alien, or anyone else can even come close to preforming his acts! He can do multiple flips and the air and backflip off a wall, then preforming a summersalt in mid-air! He can even jump from wall to wall while flipping during each jump to avoid attacks! There isn't anyone who can match his skill in agility.

Skills: After a few months of training, he's mastered the basics of martial arts. Agility did fall into this but as it has been enhanced due to him becoming a robot, it's just a power now, though he was training it for one year... Yes one, he was simply a natural at it.

Weaknesses:

[list][*]Fire: As steel counts as metal... Let's just say fire's worse for him then others. Although he can withstand a reasonable tempature, anything above 600 degress does a crap ton of damage to him.

• Core: When he underwent the transformation from a human to a robot the only thing that kept his powers going was a core in the middle of his chest. If it is broken during battle it will basicully disable all of MM's powers... Yeah that's a bit of a huge downside. However, no one knows about this weakness, as it is hidden by a small metal saw, and it must be hit directly. This means the saw metal saw will have to be ripped off of his chest, only then would attacks work on it, and as it is hidden this weakness is hard to gain unless you gained knowledge of it. Also the metal saw does no damage and can take any amount of hits. It has to be ripped off for the core to be able to be accessed. Plus since his agility now goes into powers, no more flips for him either. The core can withstand up to ten attacks of any kind and finally, if it is damaged to the point of being broken he will not only lose his powers, but in three posts he will faint.

Equipment:

• Metal Shooters: He can fire small but deadly metal saws at people from his wrists. These have basicully the same properties as any small saw would, so they aren't too deadly, however he has an infinite supply of them. This is because the core he has will generate more, so yes if the core is damaged the metal blades will run out.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Metal Master, unlike one of his fellow villians Shadowblast, takes things rather seriosuly all the time and very rarely jokes around... So he's somewhat vice versa of him. He believes that he's doing bad things for good, to make people feel safe knowing the heroes won, but won't stop if the heroes can't stop him. This means if people fail to stop him, he'll still gladly bomb Jump City to rubble or whatever the crap he's doing. He also doesn't think of himself to be a psychopath, just another villian.

Strengths:

• Not Going Crazy Over A Loss: If Metal Master loses once or twice he could care less, so don't expect him to be angered very easily... But that's basicully all there is to it.

Interests/Habits: Weapons.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: N/A (All of them are dead.)
Place of Origin: Jump City
Current Location: Anywhere he wants to live, so for the most part he travels around causing chaos.
History: Metal Master's parents were some of the greatest super heroes to ever live, Slasher and Dawn. Together they fought crime for years and he was raised to be a superhero just like them. Although he didn't have any powers of his own, he trained hard in agility and aspired to be the best in it. One day his parents went out but they didn't come back however.

When he turned on the news they spoke of how his parents had died by the hands of an unknown super villian, and he became what he hated... A villian. He blew Jump City park to bits years ago, and although it's now fixed, the memories still remain from his attack. However no one was harmed during it because of a hero, which was he became a villian. So long as there was someone strong enough to make them feel safe, he was fine with playing the villian. Although most of the crimes commited by him have had most of the victims dead, in one case even killing off everyone and everything on a small island miles away from Jump City, he believes that the remaining survivors will feel safe. However he never lets a hero win, but so long as they are strong enough to defeat him at his lowest he feels that they will do their job decently. He's sort of like a villian so good can be in the world, that sort of crap. Finally he has started training villians as well, and his first student is Shadowblast.

Last edited by Stryker on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

Metal Master  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Master    Metal Master  EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:58 pm

CLAIMED BY THIS CHICK RIGHT HERE!!!!
Metal Master  Tashi-Chan
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

Metal Master  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Master    Metal Master  EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:48 pm

It is no longer a W.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

Metal Master  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Master    Metal Master  EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:31 pm

Alright!

To start off... A 6'3" robot that weighs 125lbs? I'm 5'1" and weigh more than that... Please be more realistic Metal Master  3684740496

In the skills, even if it's unknown to him, the number of years hes been training his agility has to have a number... Metal Master  3684740496

And lastly, although it is apparent to me why he became a villain please go a little more in depth in how he made this transition because it's pretty massive Metal Master  3684740496

Thank you! Metal Master  3684740496
-Bow
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

Metal Master  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Master    Metal Master  EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:43 pm

Edited.

Also in history if you wanted the specfic name of the person who killed him, I don't have one. I was gonna stick a current villian's father in there but since I couldn't get permission, I don't really have an exact anylisis on how they died. Plus it's not exactly apart of his history, as he doesn't know how they did. Although the death of them was enough to push MM to becoming a villian himself, for good somewhat, he didn't witness it and only learned of it on the news, so I think it's fine if I let people use their imagination on it. However if you want me to provide an exact name, I suppose I could, however I did expand on the history in general to provide a better example.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

Metal Master  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Master    Metal Master  EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:49 pm

No thats fine Metal Master  3684740496 I'm on my phone so no awesome pic but...

I HEREBY DECLARE THIS CHARACTER APPROVED!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Metal Master  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Master    Metal Master  EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:36 pm

moved from being dropped
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Metal Master  Empty