Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Xavier Mars Valexii  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Xavier Mars Valexii  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Xavier Mars Valexii  EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Xavier Mars Valexii  EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Xavier Mars Valexii  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Xavier Mars Valexii  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Xavier Mars Valexii  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Xavier Mars Valexii  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Xavier Mars Valexii  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Xavier Mars Valexii  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Xavier Mars Valexii  I_vote_lcapXavier Mars Valexii  I_voting_barXavier Mars Valexii  I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Xavier Mars Valexii  I_vote_lcapXavier Mars Valexii  I_voting_barXavier Mars Valexii  I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Xavier Mars Valexii  I_vote_lcap0%Xavier Mars Valexii  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Xavier Mars Valexii  I_vote_lcap100%Xavier Mars Valexii  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Xavier Mars Valexii

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Xavier Mars Valexii  Empty
PostSubject: Xavier Mars Valexii    Xavier Mars Valexii  EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:46 am

"I will get what I want, and I will do what I want. Try to stop me, you will die a death of lust..."

Xavier Mars Valexii

Human Form

Xavier Mars Valexii  Xavier10

Demon Form

Xavier Mars Valexii  Xavier11

===IDENTITY===

Full Name:
Xavier Mars Valexii

Nickname(s):
Mars, Valex

Codename:
N/A

Alias(es):
N/A

Classification:
Incubus

Affiliation:
Neutral

Birthday:
February 28th, 1994

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:
Brown

Eye Color:
Green in Human Form, Solid white in Demon Form

Height:
5'11"

Weight:
199 lb.

Other Traits:
Both ears are pierced in 4-6 areas, Tattoos on the face and body
appear when in Demon Form, Skin in Human Form is flawless
from the healing done over time.

===POWERS===

Powers:
Drain Life Chi/Energy/Force/Etc.:
With this, he can drain the life from his victims long as he is within 5 feet of them. This will heal him of his injuries fairly quickly, and it will tend to make his hunger subside for a time depending on how much he feeds. This power make work in reverse but it is extremely deadly, he doesn't usually do this in reverse because of that one reason. If he did though it would result him only able to heal the person for less then 29 seconds. If he reaches this limit he will die. This time will heal up to about a coma result of injuries, he cannot bring one back from the dead, and if they are to injured he cannot do much to save them without harming himself in the process. This power if used on another invokes a massive lust to over take his victim, most average humans cannot resist this lust, and those with that amount of will power will most likely not be able to resist this either. Those with low will power, or in a bad mental stat, or are not mentally powerful, will be claimed by the lust most of the time, and like the lust they may also begin to develop powerful emotions of love towards him and will be almost like a slave. This effect wears off eventually, but could be kept if he decided to ever so often drain more life essence or did a touch of lust. Those with good will power, will be able to resist these temptations. And they may even be able to keep their mind from thought of this lustful feelings.

Touch of Lust:
With this if he gets into contact with bare skin with his bare skin anywhere on the body, he can chose to use this power. This will send a sensation of great pleasure and usually makes the target feel lustful towards him. This can be used if say he wished to get someone to do a simple task for him. Such as let him get pass a door they guard, take their money, kiss them, etc. The results of this though can be resisted by those with above average will power.

Skills:

Persuasion:
He is great at persuading someone to sway his way, and can convince those to do even the worse of things that they would have never done otherwise.

Strength:
Surprisingly enough he is quite powerful, and his strength would match to that of a professional bodybuilder.

Knife Throwing:
He is a excellent knife thrower, and will tend to carry a max of 10 knifes on his person at a time.

Flight:
He can fly using his wings, but only in demon form. He can reach up to limit of 114mph for 5 minutes then he must rest. The fastest he can go without needing to rest is 70mph for about 4 hours.

Weaknesses:

He may seem powerful, but he is actually for a incubus quite weak at a distance. At a distance he has only his throwing knifes, and flying. He may be able to pick up and throw some objects at the foe but other then that if he is in a fight and is more then 10 feet from the foe he will not be able to do much to anything at all. He also has a struggle with being to competitive in fights and will seek out dominance which may be used by enemies.

Strengths:

When with in 6-10 feet he can use some street fighting to throw some hard hitting punches or even use a knife to attempt to cut his foe. Though when with in 0-5 feet of the foe he can use his only and but most useful powers, Touch of Lust and Drain Life, both will give him most of the time depending of the foe, the upper hand in the fight. And it will put him in control if it works.

Equipment:

Knifes:
These are attached to his thighs and he carries only 10 of them at a time. They can be uses in up close combat or be thrown at the enemy.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:

He is a very flirty guy, who seems to not care who (gender wise) he flirts with. He usually is nice to his friends, and prefers to make no enemies. He does his best to keep all that he does that may seem bad quite since he doesn't want to bring attention to others that he is a incubus. That is unless he decides to feed off them, in which case he will then tend to stay in his Human Form like always and feed. He will only be in his Demon Form when he is at home or he is about to fight, and all during said fight. He cares much about how his emotions make him feel, and he tends to enjoy others company. He though is a bit hostile towards some new people he hasn't met if he is surprised from who they are, what they are, or that they are there.

Interests/Habits:

He tends to become very tease like, and flirty more then usual when he is hungry. He will tend to smirk when ever someone tries to flirt with him and do something he originally would do. He has the habit to lie when he wants to hide something, and will go at great lengths to cover it up.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:

Steven A. B. : Step brother

Paige LeeAnne Baase : Sister of Steven A. B.

Zanar Mithalkan Valexii : Adoptive Father of Steven A. B. and Xavier Mars Valexii

Zondra Lavirrdro Valexii : Adoptive Aunt of Steven A. B. and Xavier Mars Valexii

Demonlings, and minions of Zanar : Treated as younger brothers and sisters. Names for them are all unique unlike most minions of demons.

Place of Origin:

Though his parents came from the Dark Realm, Xavier was born in Steel City. Only to be found as new born demonling by Zanar, and then taken in by Zanar and Zondra in 1994 February 30th.

Current City:

Currently he resides in North Side of Steel City.

History:

On a dark night, laid a woman like figure bleeding out screaming in agonizing pain. As she bled another crying came, this was of a much younger vessel. It was a baby demon; one that was born from the woman figure who had now appeared to be a woman. The cries of the baby stopped eventually, as the woman rose up weakly to see her child a man from the shadows came forward. "He is flawless, and such a beautiful sight...." The woman said with a breathy talk towards him. "Yes and he is ours now, our family is whole again....."

Moments pass by in the Dark Realm, as they gazed upon this child, the demonling ceased crying as he was held in their arms. After just a day the demonling began to show signs of his power coming in which was strange. The mother and father later that day began to notice this and picked him up and laid him before them. Without a moments notice his skin began to bend and move, some looked like it melted. After just a few minutes the demonling now looked like a young human new born baby boy.

The parents were shocked and didn't know what to expect and began to back up. Though the father was warned of this kind of demon. A Incubus, such a demon was meant only for the mortal realm, and would just bring a doomed fate to his fellow demons. They could never accept him in. So the father began to bring out one of his fire balls which would emit from his hand, he was about to incinerate the doomed baby. Though with a large flash, a rift had appeared, it was small almost as if it had just enough energy to make a baby the size of the one before it travel far enough to escape.

The baby unaware of where it went, or what may happen if it would stay there crawled into the rift. The parents were shocked at what they had just seen, and didn't know what they could do about it. But the father was glad at least he didn't have to dispose of the fowl baby, which may have had made the mother of the child displeased with him.

As the baby flashed threw the rift it was viciously spit out in a alley in Steel City, it cried upon hitting the ground. It wondered where it was but had not the finest idea what to do, as the day ended it eventually fell asleep, and once the morning came it found its self snuggled next to a bum. The bum thought it was cute, that is until he turned into his Demon Form, then the bum began to get up which knocked the baby over, and he ran away fearing what it could do to him.

As the baby began to cry once again, only with a more demonic tone to the high pitch cries, a tall Demon known as Zanar came upon him. Zanar thought to himself much before he even came close to this demonling. But as seeing it had no apparent family near, he decided to take him in as his own. As the years went on Zanar eventually told him about where he was found and that his family was unknown, nor of the precise location where he was born.

As a surprise Xavier had accepted this, he wasn't to curious, as for what he knew was that Zanar was his father. And secretly Xavier remember what happened all following his birth, he never told Zanar of course but he made sure it was clear to Zanar that he didn't care to know and was contempt on him being his father.

With the following years Xavier, like all the rest of his life before, had trained his powers, and fed every week. Though after some time Zanar came to bring in one last kid, this one being a human. His name was Steven A. B., and he surprisingly was powerful and evil for a human, yet he was also more nice then anyone could even wish for in such a place as Earth. Xavier and Steven grew close very fast, and they kept nothing from each other. They had fights but they got over them as fast as they had started. And as for family Steven is the only one who knows that Xavier remembers everything that followed after his birth.

To this day, Xavier helps Zanar out with his power struggles where ever he can, he helps also to gather herbs and ingredients for Steven's vaccines and diseases, while he would also gather some for, Zondra his aunt, as well. He hopes one day, that maybe he will be able to do more then these petty things but until then he deals with what he is stuck with for now.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Xavier Mars Valexii  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Mars Valexii    Xavier Mars Valexii  EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:59 am

Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

Xavier Mars Valexii
Page 1 of 1