Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Kimberly Grey(Done) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Kimberly Grey(Done) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Kimberly Grey(Done) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Kimberly Grey(Done) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Kimberly Grey(Done) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Kimberly Grey(Done) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Kimberly Grey(Done) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Kimberly Grey(Done) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Kimberly Grey(Done) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Kimberly Grey(Done) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Kimberly Grey(Done) I_vote_lcapKimberly Grey(Done) I_voting_barKimberly Grey(Done) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Kimberly Grey(Done) I_vote_lcapKimberly Grey(Done) I_voting_barKimberly Grey(Done) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Kimberly Grey(Done) I_vote_lcap0%Kimberly Grey(Done) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Kimberly Grey(Done) I_vote_lcap100%Kimberly Grey(Done) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Kimberly Grey(Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

Kimberly Grey(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Kimberly Grey(Done)   Kimberly Grey(Done) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:19 pm

“Like fragile ice anger passes away in time.”

Kimberly Grey

Human Style:
Spoiler:

Ice Spirit Form:
Spoiler:

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Kimberly Grey
Nickname(s):Kim,Kimmy
Codename: Ice Spirit
Alias(es): none
Age: approximatively above 200 years(Ice spirit style) but 13 years old on human form
Classification: Human/mythical creature
Affiliation: Good
Birthday: 2 december

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: light grey short hair with pigtails
Eye Color: deeper grey
Height:5.2
Weight: 94 kg
Other Traits: wears ribbon looking bracelets on both wrist

===POWERS===

Powers:

Ice/Snow: By using this ability Kim can manipulate both ice attacks and snow moves such as blizzard,snow mist, avalanche,hailstorm,etc.She can use a special trick on which she can move any size of glacier but heavy/big one cost her alot of energy so she somehow always act carefully before actually taking control of bigger glaciers to push them but its also rarely used since she prefer launching smaller but cold glacier stone.Kimberly can also repair broken ice areas.

Wishes: For sure she has no wand to give real wishes but she can do it by her fingers when they lighten up in a white glow to the one who asked for one even if the requestor say it from a distance or in his/her mind Kim can still bring the wishes as true.Altought she cant do it all the time so it said to work only 5 time a day but she dont grant any wishes if the peoples ask for stuffs they can have by themselves like money for example.

Mind Reading: Since this girl can grant wishes even by hearing it in the mind of someone,Kimberly has a minor level of mind reading that she use to bring wishes real or sometimes gets to read toughts of others especially if she found agaisnt evil ones.However she can do it 5 times just like the number of wishes a day.

Skills:

Developped Skin: That simply means that she is greatly adapted of any cold temperature so yes Kim can easily survive from catching a cold or completely freeze.She cannot handle high heat but still can resist it for few minutes like 25 mins to be precise else Kimmy can fall uncouncious.

Knifes Thrower: Similar to the persons we find in a circus tent during a show those who launch knifes safely around an attached target the young girl can securely throw any type of knives on a target with great precsion to unharm someone.Kim carry somes tiny knifes sized like a needle but a inch lighter and sharper who are around her left leg to really get in attack mode and to defend herself once in human form.

Dodging rate: Due to her perfomed vision she got an high level of evasiveness but if she is to find herself blinded or spreaded of something like flour on the eyes she can trip down and have difficulty of dodging on the next turn to give an example if a big creature charge at her she'll have problems on avoidng it perfectly but if the opponent is slim or the attack easy to see Kim will react to dodge it even when found blinded.

Weaknesses: Intense heat,can be normally harmed by anything an human cant handle such as a gun shot and when she gets to be blinded which makes her balance and dodging rate less easier to control

Equipment: the tiny needle knives on her left leg,a pouch filled with those light and sharp needle like knifes

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: use to be more of the strategic type and wise one but can be quite the cheering and funny girl,she never start a day without a smile that she always keep on her face except trought bad times Kim turns out to be serious during bad situations.

Strengths: Cooking abilities,her strategic mind and wise words which sometimes help out others or confuse them

Interests/Habits: Kimberly like to cook,she does practically anything when it comes to eat food,she love to play many instruments mostly the harp and like to make others feel better on tough times.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Dead parents and siblings
Place of Origin: North Kingdom(Alaska)
Current City: Jump City
History: Born in the North Kingdom as humans call it more Alaska,Kimberly wasnt a normal girl well not ever since the accident..It all started when she was peacefully living with the peoples of her village.One day the young girl was simply playing near the snowy forest around with a branch and her Husky dog but then she unexpectedly went further in the woods with the animal to keep play but recognized that she was out of her parents sight and well got lost.Both kept going around the forest to find the exit for hours as a snow storm suddenly came to show up but quickly rushed to the nearby cave her dog had found for shelter till this falling snow fade off.However when she had entered this icy cavern Kim's eyes could only see herself clearly on the wall ice sheets like the reflect of a mirror and walked farther on trought the cold cave.

Hours passed as her parents were worried and going around the forest to search for theirs sweet daughter even Kimberly siblings were trying to find her but no luck for the moment.Meanwhile she was resting in a sitting position on a cold rock ice stone with her Husky dog and suddenly she could hear a voice calling her by the left pathway for somes reasons she was hesitating but the flashing blue light was completely attracting her attention so she went to check it out.c'mon Haze she said back at the dog as it barked and went to follow her all the way to this mysterious glowing light as she got there Kimberly sighted an ice pillar on which the light source was glittering and positionned like a burning flames but blue somehow wow... her voice breathed out in amazement from never seeing such a color that blue glowing flames was weird but interesting at the same time.Looking around she remembered the voice that was calling her somes seconds ago hmmm anybody's here?! Kim called out trying to gain a response.

Yet nothing got heard but after a single minute the blue-ish fire started to grow and let out a surprising burst engulfing the whole ice pillar which made the girl's eyes close and the dog Haze hide in this cave's room.help..please help me a strange voice asked in desperation as it was heard from the floating blue flames that was spinning around Kimberly as she opened her eyes talking flames?!who are you and whats wrong? the young teen questionned as the soaring fire paused infront of her and shifted into an unusual creature but she could easily know what it was..a white and blue fairy im the Ice Spirit who guard this sacred cave with others like me but.. the fairy head turned on the left with a heavy sigh as Kimmy head tilted.

As the flying creature explained her situation,the human girl spoke oh...gone for good.. as the mythical fairy nodded sadly and caught an idea please help me i dont want to finish like my species as Kim started to think on what to do and nodded in approval but the Ice Spirit informed the little girl of something else she needed to do. is it ok? the floating spirit said still in flight sure since you dont want to go back on the pillar Kimmy smiled warmly and spreaded her arms widely and stood there as this fairy nodded rapidly and switched into blue flames again.After the blue fire had charged in collision trought Kimberly body,the young chick was now turned into the Ice Spirit itself and went over a ice mirror as it reflected the looks of this fairy.. white and blue body,icy and long wings,glowing deep blue eyes and slim shape. whoa...im you now Kim exclaimed but then she kept silence as the real fairy voice was heard in her mind something the matter? the real Ice spirit asked a bit curious as the dog's head showed up from behind an ice stone.

yeah my parents...how do i change back to myself? Kimberly asked as the Spirit voice answered on how to proceed on the switching mode to be human again as it sounded easy like for real.Backing a bit away from the icy wall with the use of her wings,she rapidly spun steadily in a tornado spin style and saw that she was back to herself just do that when you want to be me or you the Ice Spirit told wisely by Kim's mind as the little child felt no longer cold and decided to leave this cavern with the dog Haze of course.A while later once her parents and siblings had found her safe and sound,she was now in her house and her own room thinking about all the information the Fairy had explained to her.

Days after this is where things turned out to be deadly as a fire began to rage in her home and tryed to evacuate the house safely with her whole family well it was no longer possible they were already all done by the intense flames.There was no more reasons for her to stay alone,so as she was rescued from the fire Kimmy had to find a new home to be adopted on or find by herself but where...?Years passed again as she reached her 13 years old all by herself she,alone in the snow with Haze her dog who had survived too holded company to the child all the way to find a new home which she had finally found out..a city.

Last edited by ChaosTrinity on Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Kimberly Grey(Done)   Kimberly Grey(Done) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:13 am

claimed
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Kimberly Grey(Done)   Kimberly Grey(Done) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:48 am

can you give more examples for dodging rate so People can have a better clue at how good they are
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Kimberly Grey(Done)   Kimberly Grey(Done) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:08 pm

edited hope it helps for an example ^^
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Kimberly Grey(Done)   Kimberly Grey(Done) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kimberly Grey(Done)   Kimberly Grey(Done) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kimberly Grey(Done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Character Building :: Graveyard-
Jump to: