Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Wayne Lee Tie  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Wayne Lee Tie  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Wayne Lee Tie  EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Wayne Lee Tie  EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Wayne Lee Tie  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Wayne Lee Tie  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Wayne Lee Tie  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Wayne Lee Tie  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Wayne Lee Tie  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Wayne Lee Tie  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Wayne Lee Tie  I_vote_lcapWayne Lee Tie  I_voting_barWayne Lee Tie  I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Wayne Lee Tie  I_vote_lcap0%Wayne Lee Tie  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Wayne Lee Tie  I_vote_lcap100%Wayne Lee Tie  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Wayne Lee Tie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

Wayne Lee Tie  Empty
PostSubject: Wayne Lee Tie    Wayne Lee Tie  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:28 pm

"Ha! You’re an idiot…"

Wayne Lee Tie

Wayne Lee Tie  Oc__halloween_by_yaoilollipop7-d4gw1w4

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Wayne Lee Tie
Nickname(s): none
Codename: Family Project
Alias(es): none
Classification: altered human
Affiliation: Evil
Birthday: Jan. 1

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Red
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 124lbs
Other Traits: Many scars from his numerous surgical procedures.

===POWERS===

Powers:
Invisibility: Due to his father, a world renowned zoologist especially fascinated by chameleons, Wayne had new layers of skin surgically added to his own at the age of 16 (when he stopped growing). These new layers of skin added the ability to change colors like a chameleon. However, unlike the chameleon, Wayne has an almost infinite range of colors and because of his higher intellect can bend these colors and make it match any background and can change colors so that he can even run whilst blending.

Teleportation: His older brother was fascinated with Nightcrawler and instated his little brother have the same power. His father agreed and in order to do it researched on the mechanisms that would have to be installed in order to make his son’s wish a reality. He called upon his wife to do the procedure, as she was a neurobiologist. She implanted a small trigger in his occipital lobe that will activate when he sees the place he wants to go and thinks, “Go, there.” This phrase activates the trigger. The trigger sends an impulse to the spinal cord, scattering the message to every limb, and destroys each cell and rebuilds them at the destination. He can only do this once every ten minutes and can teleport to anywhere he can see.

Inducing Pain: Mother wanted a son who could make people suffer the way she did from her constant migraines. She settled for an engineer to come and create and place electrical discs into Wayne’s wrists that shoot into the opponents skin and cause electrocution that is sustained for a full minute. They are the size of a small bullet and he has 5 in each wrist. It does damage equivalent to a police's tazer. He can use them all at once if he pleased but chooses not to most of the time. He has learned how to reload his "gun" persay. Just like a magazine of bullets he reloads his ammo by pushing them into the metal tube in his arm which the locks them in.

Skills:
Master in mixed martial arts, has been taking classes since three.

Weaknesses:
Human.
Because of all the surgery, Wayne’s immune system is slow making it easy for him to get sick.
He also is sometimes very sore because of the scar tissue.

Equipment:
The 10 electrical discs in his wrists and about 500 in storage. His whole wardrobe is made from the same material as his chameleon skin and he can control it just as well. About 5 million dollars.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Wayne is volatile because of his upbringing. He wants to please his parents and tries to live up to his older brother whom his parents adore and is obviously their favorite. Wayne, even with his enhancements, lives in the shadow of his brother. His brother is the heir to the family money and yet Wayne is the obvious one to take over their giant corporation. Wayne is secluded and introverted. He also angers easily.

Strengths:
Strong, intelligent.

Interests/Habits:
Reads for pleasure, loves to train his mma. He has a habit of talking to himself.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Mother, Father, Older brother
Place of Origin: Seattle, Washington
Current City: Steel City, but he does move a lot
History:
Born into a wealthy family, Wayne was an unwanted child from the start. They already had a son, they didn’t need another. They raised him to do their corporation’s dirty work. Anyone who didn’t want to pay their dues, meet deadlines, etc. Wayne would be the one to deal with them.

It started off as just experiments. Wayne was the guinea pig they tested any hypothesis they could on. Then the father had an idea. The father asked the mother and son what powers they would like to be in this child. He was to be their Family Project. The father made it happen. Wayne wanted to be included so much he never said a word about the horrible procedures. He went along with all of his parents’ wishes trying to please them.

One day, when he was 17, he overheard his parents talking about him and how they never loved him. This tore him apart. He went ballistic, destroyed his room, stole over almost three million dollars, and ran away. He took a plane to Steel City, got a rundown apartment, and decided he would spend the rest of his life taking down his parents Corporation.

Within the last two years, he has fallen into the crime scene and has made a name for himself among the low life scum he works with and employees under.

Sample RP
“You want $500 for a slimy job like that? Try more like $50. And I better see profit if you want to keep that.”

Wayne was making a deal in an alley with a teenage boy that promised to earn his keep by robbing a bank, but he needed a gun and bullets.

“Steal the gun. You can buy the bullets.”

“Yes sir! I’ll do my best.”

The little boy went running off. Wayne looked after him and thought. He seemed like a good enough kid, smart too, like him; maybe he could actually pull it off. It wouldn’t matter, Wayne wasn’t suffering for money. He decided to go get himself an ice cream and wait for the kid to come back. He went to a parlor he knew was near the bank. About an hour later he saw the kid walk by, about 20 minutes after that, he heard the sirens.

“There went my $50 bucks, oh well.” He then got up, left a tip, and left to go find the next kid to promise a pretty penny.

Last edited by Rainbro on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Wayne Lee Tie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wayne Lee Tie    Wayne Lee Tie  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:46 pm

Gess what?
this topic is
cliamed by me!
i'll reply soon XP
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Wayne Lee Tie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wayne Lee Tie    Wayne Lee Tie  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:21 pm

With his teleporting how long does he have to wait before he can teleport again. How foar can he teleport?

With your electrocution how much damage does it do to a person? Is everyone effected by it? Correct me if I'm wrong but since it takes technical ammo how does her recharge it or uptain more "ammo". Can he use all of the "Ammo" at once or does he have to wait a sertain amount of time beofre using it again?

very intelegent is a strength not a skill but since its alreadly listed there just remove it from the skills and you should be good on that part.

wealthy isn't a strength, strengths are usually more physical or mental not objectal.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

Wayne Lee Tie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wayne Lee Tie    Wayne Lee Tie  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:58 pm

I think I got them all Smile
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Wayne Lee Tie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wayne Lee Tie    Wayne Lee Tie  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:10 pm

congratulations you made an app thats.....

Wayne Lee Tie  Tumblr14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wayne Lee Tie  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wayne Lee Tie    Wayne Lee Tie  Empty

Back to top Go down

Wayne Lee Tie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Character Building :: Graveyard-
Jump to: