Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Raijin Thunderkeg EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Raijin Thunderkeg EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Raijin Thunderkeg EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Raijin Thunderkeg EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Raijin Thunderkeg EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Raijin Thunderkeg EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Raijin Thunderkeg EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Raijin Thunderkeg EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Raijin Thunderkeg EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Raijin Thunderkeg EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Raijin Thunderkeg I_vote_lcapRaijin Thunderkeg I_voting_barRaijin Thunderkeg I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Raijin Thunderkeg I_vote_lcapRaijin Thunderkeg I_voting_barRaijin Thunderkeg I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Raijin Thunderkeg I_vote_lcap0%Raijin Thunderkeg I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Raijin Thunderkeg I_vote_lcap100%Raijin Thunderkeg I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Raijin Thunderkeg

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

Raijin Thunderkeg Empty
PostSubject: Raijin Thunderkeg   Raijin Thunderkeg EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:25 pm

"who's that handsome devil...oh its me"

Raijin Thunderkeg

Raijin Thunderkeg Godboyzero_stormspirit_9895

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Raijin Thunderkeg
Nickname(s): Stormy
Codename: Strorm spirit
Alias(es): N/A
Classification: Elemental humanoid
Affiliation: Good
Birthday: 1st of January

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:Black and white
Eye Color:Lightning Blue
Height:5"4"
Weight:220 lds
Other Traits: He's a panda!!

===POWERS===

Powers:
Static Remnant - Leaves a statically charged version of himself in a set place(like a visible mine), if touched get electricuted. They only last for 12 seconds but can be used fairly regularly (Shocking!!)
Ball lightning - He throws well, a ball of lightning - is not powerful however, this is what he uses as his basic attack instead of fighting with a weapon. In every ball it is around 700 watts and that changes ten fold after he uses overpower
Overcharge - He calls on the spirit of the storm and makes his abilities stronger for 10 seconds - this is such a poweful ability it can only be used after there has been a thunder storm where he can charge up.
Electirical Vortex - Pulls is foe closer to him while giving them small electrical shocks - this is like a rope that gets attached to them and pulls them to a set spot of his choosing as he can manipulate lightning - the vortex can pull 1 thing at a time that is twice as heavy as him so arould 440 lds but has to be in fairly close proximity.
Ludicrous Speed- He turs into a bigger version of his ball lightning and moves at 100 meters a second every second on average but he can speed up but this will drain his energy more so then it would usually and if he hits somone well it wouldn't be nice!! Although it is rather powerful he cannot change directions and he is slightly weakened coming out of the attack not being able to attack or do anything for a few seconds.

Skills: N/A

Weaknesses:
Raijin has a need to look great all the time, sometimes he uses his static remant ability just to admire himself!
Raijin also isn't that strong in hand to hand combat nor is he very fast without his abilities because of his size and weight
He doesn't have a long time endurance so he wants to end a fight as quick as possible

Equipment: Two sword on his side which he never uses...(they're just for show)

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Raijin is the embodiment of happiness, there is litterally nothing that can upset him, you will never see him without a smile on his face. He has a need to always look good even though he is a Panda... He tries to keep attention away from himself when in the streets because the last time that happend the zoo came after him so he is slowly putting up a wall between him and humanity.

Strengths: He is incredibly talented at talking to people even though the only reason they listen to him is because he is a talking panda.
He is incredibly gifted tactician and smart...for a panda! He is increcibly talented at the guitar (even without having finger)

Interests/Habits: He has a habbit of looking in store windows to make sure he looks alright, some of his interests are: storm chasing, eating bamboo (which is incredibly hard to find nowadays (he might have to steal it from the zoo now and then but he is still a good guy)

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Never had one - but really wants to have one in the near future (Hint, Hint)
Place of Origin: Wailing Mountains
Current City: Jump city
History: Storm Spirit is literally a force of nature, the wild power of wind and weather, bottled in Panda form. And a boisterous, jovial, irrepressible form it is! As jolly as can be, he injects every scene with crackling energy. But it was not always like this, and there was tragedy in his creation. Generations ago, in the plains beyond the Wailing Mountains, he good people lay starving in drought and famine. A simple elementalist, Thunderkeg by name, used a forbidden spell to summon the spirit of the storm, asking for rain. Enraged at this mortal’s presumption, the Storm Celestial known as Raijin lay waste to the land, scouring it bare with winds and flood. Thunderkeg was no match for the Celestial at least until he cast a suicidal spell that forged their fates into one - he captured the Celestial in the cage of his own body. Trapped together, Thunderkeg's boundless good humor fused with Raijin's crazed energy, creating the jovial Raijin Thunderkeg, a Celestial who walks the world in physical form.

Last edited by Masterloge on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

Raijin Thunderkeg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raijin Thunderkeg   Raijin Thunderkeg EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:02 am

Finished
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Raijin Thunderkeg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raijin Thunderkeg   Raijin Thunderkeg EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:29 pm

Claimed!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Raijin Thunderkeg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raijin Thunderkeg   Raijin Thunderkeg EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:37 pm

Ball lightning, How much damage can it create? How much charge is it? (700 watts etc)

Electirical Vortex- How long can it stretch out too and how much weight can it pull?

Ludicrous Speed- What damage does it cause? Be more specific, how fast can you go exactly? Top speed? Regular speed?

Family- you need a family! You can say they are deceased. Or you could say he never had a family (Since he's the spirit of Thunder and Lightning)
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Raijin Thunderkeg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raijin Thunderkeg   Raijin Thunderkeg EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:04 pm

Raijin Thunderkeg Moon_a24
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raijin Thunderkeg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raijin Thunderkeg   Raijin Thunderkeg Empty

Back to top Go down

Raijin Thunderkeg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Character Building :: Graveyard-
Jump to: