Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Rose "Ravager" Wilson  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Rose "Ravager" Wilson  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Rose "Ravager" Wilson  EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Rose "Ravager" Wilson  EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Rose "Ravager" Wilson  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Rose "Ravager" Wilson  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Rose "Ravager" Wilson  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Rose "Ravager" Wilson  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Rose "Ravager" Wilson  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Rose "Ravager" Wilson  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Rose "Ravager" Wilson  I_vote_lcapRose "Ravager" Wilson  I_voting_barRose "Ravager" Wilson  I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Rose "Ravager" Wilson  I_vote_lcapRose "Ravager" Wilson  I_voting_barRose "Ravager" Wilson  I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Rose "Ravager" Wilson  I_vote_lcap0%Rose "Ravager" Wilson  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Rose "Ravager" Wilson  I_vote_lcap100%Rose "Ravager" Wilson  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Rose "Ravager" Wilson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Rose "Ravager" Wilson  Empty
PostSubject: Rose "Ravager" Wilson    Rose "Ravager" Wilson  EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:47 pm

"Oh, quit whining. You're still alive, aren't you? "

Rose Wilson

Rose "Ravager" Wilson  Ravage10

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Rose Wilson
Nickname(s): N/A
Codename: Ravager
Alias(es): Ravager
Classification: Human
Affiliation: Slade (formerly) Titans (Formerly) Neutral (currently)
Birthday: April 17th

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Icy White
Eye Color: Deep Blue
Height: 5'4
Weight:116
Other Traits: She stabbed her one eye to be more like her father.Which means no mater what she wears an eye patch or her mask.

===POWERS===

Powers:

Enhanced Strength: Rose can lift and throw up to 200 pounds of weight. It's only enhanced strength so she does get tired easily.

Enhanced Speed: Rose can run up to 25 MPH which is fast for a human, but once she reaches top speed she can't stay their for long. She gets tired quickly.

Enhanced Stamina: She can put up a good fight if she doesn't use any of her powers, a regular human would get tired quick, but she could stay in a fight longer if she doesn't use any powers.

Enhanced Agility: Rose can stay moving and fighting longer because she is agile. She can stay agile for a long time if she doesn't onver do herself or use any powers.

Skills:
Expert Swordsman: She is skilled in swordsmanship. (10 years)

Expert Combatant: Excellent hand-to-hand combatant (12 years)

Martial Arts: She is skilled in martial arts (7 years)

Weaknesses:
Past: She's sensitive about her past so when it comes to it she would probably put thought into it and it would make her an easy target.

Human: She's human so any attacks would hurt her regularly.

Water: She's deathly afraid of water. She'd run and hide if she saw someone who could control water. She also hates pools and the ocean, she'd go to it just for tanning. She can't swim so throwing her in water would be a good way to get rid of her.

Equipment:
Two katanas

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Rose is the kind of girl who does stuff herself to prove her worth. She is a bit cocky but can be sweet. She isn't the kind to really choose a side considering her past, she wan'ts too stay in between. She usually just does stuff to help herself, sometimes she'll do something to help someone or sometimes she'll do something to hurt someone. Rose is also a bit sensitive when it comes to her past. She feels the need to get rid of Slade but she needs to be the one to do it. So if someone tries to kill him she'll protect him.

Strengths:
Her powers, training, determination,agility, intelligence, Knowing the Titans, Knowing Slade, and being able to hurt or help someone with no second thoughts.

Interests/Habits: Training, sword fighting, mocking people, making people with a big ego lose it all, helping people, and hurting people.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Slade (Father) Lillian (mother) Jericho (Brother)
Place of Origin: NewYork
Current City: Jump City
History:
The Madison family in Chicago adopted Rose, but DeFarge killed her new family. The Ravager claimed to have been offered $100,000 for her death by an anonymous source, but neither of them knew that Deathstroke hired DeFarge, in an attempt to bring Rose closer to him.
Deathstroke anonymously alerted the Titans that Rose's life was in danger, and they fought to defend her. All of the fighters were rendered unconscious by an explosion of halothane gas, and Rose awakened in Deathstroke's lair. He apologized to Rose for abandoning her and said that she was the only family he had left. Deathstroke suggested that she become his apprentice, offering DeFarge as her first kill. Rose accepted and took the name Ravager for herself. Deathstroke secretly injected Rose with the same serum that gave him his abilities, and it caused her to suffer from psychosis.

Deathstroke doubted Rose’s readiness to work with him and planned to disown her after she hesitated and was unable to kill Deathstroke’s son Jericho. To prove her loyalty, she gouged out an eye to match his missing eye; thus emulating him.

Sample RP

Rose sat down on the floor tears coming out of one eye, blood out of the other. "D-Daddy? Daddy what did I do?" Rose asked limply, overly scared. "You stabbed yourself." DeathStroke answered simply not even bothering to turn around or to ask if she was okay. "I What? Why?" Rose said very confused. "Because you said you wanted to be like me." He answered once again walking to a stainless steel table and opening a brief case. " I... Wait? Couldn't have. You're lying manipulating me again. I would never say that!" Rose argued still holding her eye.

"Serum's wearing off Rose, Time for a refill." DeathStroke said walking towards Rose. Rose basked up hastily "I'll never be you! I hate you!" Rose yelled as DeathStroke grabbed her. " Now just relax." Deathstroke said shoving a needle into Rose's neck. "No, NO!" Rose yelled trying to squirm away.

Last edited by Moon772 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Rose "Ravager" Wilson    Rose "Ravager" Wilson  EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:48 pm

CLAIMED WHEN DONE!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rose "Ravager" Wilson    Rose "Ravager" Wilson  EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:50 pm

FINISHED!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Rose "Ravager" Wilson    Rose "Ravager" Wilson  EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:07 pm

as in APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Rose "Ravager" Wilson    Rose "Ravager" Wilson  EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:13 pm

Oh.
This will be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rose "Ravager" Wilson    Rose "Ravager" Wilson  EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:16 pm

Very much so!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rose "Ravager" Wilson    Rose "Ravager" Wilson  EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 6:15 pm

Moving to inactive section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose "Ravager" Wilson    Rose "Ravager" Wilson  Empty

Back to top Go down

Rose "Ravager" Wilson
Page 1 of 1